Read 355137 times

Re: When will Trump be impeached? -2019 Better late than never- Congratulations!
« Reply #2980 on: December 11, 2019, 06:48:47 am »
unless you're indifferent because you know there's a 0 percent chance you can be proved guilty. anyway it seems pretty dumb to try and use his behavior as evidence of his innocence (or guilt)

The thing is with trump, like you said, is that he's going to be cleared of 'guilt' in the senate (as disgusting as that is, it's a given at the moment) and can say what he wants hence his millions of tweets.  The republicans (as I always say is one of the most disgusting, disgraceful political parties in the world) may not like his continued bleatings are more interested in not pissing off trump's dumb base and want to be reelected.  trump just knows that he's pointing elsewhere by lying, which is essentially what it is.  Which, to me, is the saddest thing.  If you can't see his lies, as president of the US, then you're in denial.  We'll see who is the world's main laughing stock on Friday after the British election. 

• Cohort 2019
  • Expert Waygook

• August 17, 2019, 08:09:23 pm
    • 90°S.- 0'E
    more
Re: When will Trump be impeached? -2019 Better late than never- Congratulations!
« Reply #2981 on: December 11, 2019, 07:47:06 am »
 ;D
incumbo studiis

« Reply #2982 on: December 11, 2019, 08:49:21 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ToGSkb9wFU

Seriously?  Barr is a corrupt dick.  The US political/justice system is no better than a third-world country. 

« Reply #2983 on: December 11, 2019, 12:07:19 pm »
Saw a decent comment BTL about the narrative of the 'divide' in the US.

I'm so sick of hearing about the "partisan divide" both-sides nonsense. That's like saying France was divided between the Nazi occupiers and the resistance. One MAN and one PARTY are responsible for our current political woes right now--Trump and the Republicans. The rest of us are just aghast and trying our best to keep our democracy intact.
This isn't some silly red and blue football game.

Seems to sum it up perfectly. 

• hangook77
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
« Reply #2984 on: December 11, 2019, 02:39:45 pm »

I'm so sick of hearing about the "partisan divide" both-sides nonsense. That's like saying France was divided between the Nazi occupiers and the resistance. One MAN and one PARTY are responsible for our current political woes right now--Trump and the Republicans. The rest of us are just aghast and trying our best to keep our democracy intact.

Is this quote a joke or this poster really that crazy wearing a tin foil hat? 

« Reply #2985 on: December 11, 2019, 04:46:19 pm »
Nazis! He's like Hitler :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I remember all those picture of people in Vichy France doing the equivalent of instagraming themselves at the club and prattling on facebook about The Mandalorian.

The country is fine and no, the Republicans aren't hideous evil monsters. They're just shitty politicians same as on the left.

• fka
  • Expert Waygook

• September 05, 2019, 06:37:44 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #2986 on: December 11, 2019, 05:04:31 pm »
Confetti time! Finally, on page 150, someone mentioned Nazis, thus justifying the "Trump critics need to stop comparing him to Hitler" line you've been running for the previous 149.

« Reply #2987 on: December 12, 2019, 06:54:51 am »
Nazis! He's like Hitler :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Knowing you have problems with comparisons, I don't need to explain it to you. 

The country is fine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qREeZ3VIXYg

Weaponised ignorance... 

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #2988 on: December 12, 2019, 07:24:58 am »
The country is fine and no, the Republicans aren't hideous evil monsters. They're just shitty politicians same as on the left.
Repugs are not even close to being the same as on the left.

« Reply #2989 on: December 12, 2019, 07:28:21 am »
Is this quote a joke or this poster really that crazy wearing a tin foil hat? 

Facts for you:
trump and republicans sought help from Russia to win the 2016 election.
The Mueller report highlights how trump and the republicans obstructed justice during this legitimate inquiry.
trump and republicans parroted the line that this was a witchhunt.
This week from Horowitz's report, we find out that the Mueller inquiry was fully justified.  Pissing on three years of the republicans only defence.
trump asks for Ukraine to help him win the 2020 election. 
trump and republicans parrot lines about  a completely debunked conspiracy theory about Ukraine and the DNC server. 
before and during a congressional inquiry trump and republicans deny subpeonas. 
democrats follow the impeachment proceedings set by the republicans
trump and republicans whine about it 'not being fair' and 'we're being excluded' when the procedure followed by the Democrats was perfectly fine.
during the hearings, republicans did nothing but blame the process. 

In the end, you have to ask yourself, if trump is so fantastic and is so popular why can't he win an election without cheating?  You know, like traditionally having policies and canvassing like other normal democratic countries.  Who is stopping further security for the 2020 elections?  The republicans.  Why?  Because they need it. 

Then we get this yesterday.  Sergey Lavrov the Russian Foreign Minister at the white house, saying Russia had nothing to do with it.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_989g6s3HOQ

You know there is a reason why the Russians have been banned from the 2020 Olympics and 2022 World Cup.  And you trust what comes out of Lavrov or Putin's mouth?

If you think this is 'bad people on both sides', then you're past help.  Only one person and one party is pushing this divide and hoping to succeed from it .  Maybe America has had this coming, if you feed people enough shit every day and keep them dumb, they'll believe anything.  What you see now in America is decades of this.  Historically, the US is a dichotomy of choices, the Union or the Confederates, the republicans or the Democrats, you're either with us or against us.  That's just US society and nothing has changed. 
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 07:31:30 am by Ronnie Omelettes »

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
« Reply #2990 on: December 12, 2019, 05:32:06 pm »
The rocky highlands of Central Asia, in a remote region of Western Mongolia, are home to a plummeting population of the largest sheep in the world, the argali. The endangered species is beloved for its giant curving horns, which can run over 6 feet in length.

On a hunting trip this August, Donald Trump Jr. shot and killed one.

His adventure was supported by government resources from both the U.S. and Mongolia, which each sent security services to accompany the president’s eldest son and grandson on the multiday trip. It also thrust Trump Jr. directly into the controversial world of Mongolian trophy hunting — a polarizing practice in a country that views the big-horned rams as a national treasure. The right to kill an argali is controlled by an opaque permitting system that experts say is mostly based on money, connections and politics.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-jr-killed-rare-193318963.html

“What are the chances the Mongolian government would’ve done any of that to someone who wasn’t the son of the United States’ president?” asked Kathleen Clark, a professor specializing in legal ethics at Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. She said that though Trump Jr. is not a government employee, he’s nonetheless politically influential, incentivizing foreign officials such as the Mongolian leader to treat him favorably out of a “desire on the part of a foreign government to curry favor with the president’s family.”

« Reply #2991 on: December 13, 2019, 06:56:46 am »

What a cant.  I think there should be a separate place in hell for trophy hunter shooters.  The fact that trump's disgusting son does it, is of no surprise. 

« Reply #2992 on: December 19, 2019, 09:36:19 am »
Well...did that just happen?

• tylerthegloob
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 28, 2016, 10:46:24 am
    • Busan
    more
« Reply #2993 on: December 19, 2019, 10:07:07 am »
congrats to the 40 of you who chose correctly~

« Reply #2994 on: December 19, 2019, 10:36:32 am »

What a cant.  I think there should be a separate place in hell for trophy hunter shooters.  The fact that trump's disgusting son does it, is of no surprise. 

I'll take a wild guess that you know as much about hunting as you do about politics. Could I be right?
Does your wife submit to you?

« Reply #2995 on: December 19, 2019, 10:43:12 am »

I'll take a wild guess that you know as much about hunting as you do about politics. Could I be right?

BAAAAMMMM!  That told me and my liberal thinking that going to Africa and shooting an elephant or a tiger is in someway a fooking crappy thing to do.  But a Mongolian goat shot because your daddy is president?  Double shithead, chips and peas, please. 

« Reply #2996 on: December 19, 2019, 01:14:01 pm »
Trophy hunting in general is dumb. If you want to preserve wildlife, preserve wildlife and donate money. If you want to hunt and kill stuff, plenty of feral hogs to take out and that would help Americans at home. If you want to shoot something big, go up north and try and bag an Elk.

I'm generally pro 2A and don't have a problem with hunting, but African trophy hunting in general is just dumb. If there are a few circumstances where there's some serious overpopulation issues and hunters paying big coin+reducing dangerous populations of Hippos or Impalas or whatever is needed, sure. I mean we don't want to be using poison and traps can bag endangered animals and not the target animals, so blast away. But outside of that, wanting to shoot some giraffe for kicks is just whack.

« Reply #2997 on: December 19, 2019, 01:19:00 pm »
What a joke. Trump busted for asking about someone's son who knows eff all about oil being on an oil board in Ukraine and seeing if there was possible corruption, and somehow this is bad because Biden is a "rival", yet it's okay for the FBI to abuse the FISA court system and dig up dirt on Trump with a wink wink from the Obama admin? Please.

And obstruction of Congress? Every President ever has obstructed Congress to some degree. Our system was specifically designed to have obstruction of each of the other branches.

Glad to see impeachment sinking in the polls, Trump's approval rising, Dems floundering in head to head matchups in swing states, and more and more Dems thinking this is a colossal waste of time.

The only question is whether McConnell should contemptuously call a vote and acquit 30 seconds after receiving this or whether he should let it drag on for months as people grow as sick of it as they did about the constant Remoaner obstruction over Brexit. 

« Reply #2998 on: December 19, 2019, 01:26:21 pm »
going to Africa and shooting an elephant or a tiger is in someway a fooking crappy thing to do.
I'm from Africa, never seen a tiger...

• NorthStar
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• July 05, 2017, 10:54:06 am
    • Mouseville
« Reply #2999 on: December 19, 2019, 01:28:13 pm »
going to Africa and shooting an elephant or a tiger is in someway a fooking crappy thing to do.
I'm from Africa, never seen a tiger...

So is killing an unborn baby...