Read 285829 times

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
Re: When will Trump be impeached? -2019 Better late than never- Congratulations!
« Reply #2920 on: November 16, 2019, 04:32:31 am »
If only there was something to comment on in American politics at the moment.  If only there was some slick, relevant, legal, constitutional investigation conducted live on tv to show the American public that their president is a corrupt fraud who can't do anything legally even if he tried.  All his party seem to be doing is speaking about conspiracy theories and diversions that don't mean anything, because that's all they've got.  Imagine that?  You have Schiff and the Democrats interviewing and trying to find out the facts, while the jacketless gym jordan is spouting absolute crap.   trump loves ratings, but he seems to hate these ratings. 
You know what's telling? We are smack dab in the middle of impeachment and there's barely a peep out of people at this point. I think the public has pretty much retreated to their respective camps and it seems people in the middle have just tuned out. Probably because for the last 3 years the left has been constantly shrieking about one thing after another in a display that has made the Boy Who Cried Wolf seem like a model of restraint.
He's talking about this forum, not the US. Are you in the US? If not, your post is just more of your usual BS.

• fka
  • Veteran

• September 05, 2019, 06:37:44 pm
    • Seoul
Re: When will Trump be impeached? -2019 Better late than never- Congratulations!
« Reply #2921 on: November 16, 2019, 09:16:30 am »
If only there was something to comment on in American politics at the moment.  If only there was some slick, relevant, legal, constitutional investigation conducted live on tv to show the American public that their president is a corrupt fraud who can't do anything legally even if he tried.  All his party seem to be doing is speaking about conspiracy theories and diversions that don't mean anything, because that's all they've got.  Imagine that?  You have Schiff and the Democrats interviewing and trying to find out the facts, while the jacketless gym jordan is spouting absolute crap.   trump loves ratings, but he seems to hate these ratings. 
You know what's telling? We are smack dab in the middle of impeachment and there's barely a peep out of people at this point. I think the public has pretty much retreated to their respective camps and it seems people in the middle have just tuned out. Probably because for the last 3 years the left has been constantly shrieking about one thing after another in a display that has made the Boy Who Cried Wolf seem like a model of restraint.

So you've ditched the "legitimate criminal inquiry" angle and picked up the "boring" line. Original.

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #2922 on: November 16, 2019, 11:16:58 am »
Trump intimidating the witness during Live Impeachent Hearings.

The Orange one just can't help himself.

« Reply #2923 on: November 16, 2019, 12:30:26 pm »

Lol, what a hyperbolic take on Trump's tweet. Please, PLEASE impeach him over that tweet and try and claim it was witness intimidation. Do you have any idea how much of a dud that would be with the non-Trump hating public? They'd look at that and laugh.

Just like Republicans need to not lap up Breitbart, people on the left need to not regurgitate every point made by their side.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 12:32:02 pm by Mr.DeMartino »

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #2924 on: November 16, 2019, 12:40:08 pm »

Lol, what a hyperbolic take on Trump's tweet. Please, PLEASE impeach him over that tweet and try and claim it was witness intimidation. Do you have any idea how much of a dud that would be with the non-Trump hating public? They'd look at that and laugh.

Just like Republicans need to not lap up Breitbart, people on the left need to not regurgitate every point made by their side.

He just blew up the Republican attacks before they had a chance to counter after Schiff read out the text.

Even Fox News were shaking their heads.

The non-Trump hating public? They've had their heads in the sand since his inaugaration.

• fka
  • Veteran

• Seoul
« Reply #2925 on: November 16, 2019, 02:53:54 pm »
DeMartino, have you been watching / listening to any of the hearings? If the witnesses are telling the truth, it really does point toward a scheme cooked up by Trump and Giuliani to benefit his 2020 campaign. If they're not telling the truth, then I guess they've all decided to perjure themselves, for no obvious reason. And if they're lying, we should be able to hear credible counter narratives in the form of sworn testimony from people like Trump, Giuliani, Mulvaney and other state department officials with first-hand knowledge of events. However, Trump has blocked them from testifying and refused to submit the requested documents. If such testimony and material evidence would exonerate them, why do you think they're going to such lengths to avoid it seeing any daylight?

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #2926 on: November 16, 2019, 09:11:48 pm »

More than one nail is used in a coffin.

• Cohort 2019
  • Veteran

• August 17, 2019, 08:09:23 pm
    • 90°S.- 0'E
    more
« Reply #2927 on: November 17, 2019, 04:50:27 am »
Bill Maher: ''He's gonna say that they didn't get me on Mueller, they didn't get me on the Ukraine phone call, the Dems are out to get me, it's a witch hunt!''
incumbo studiis

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #2928 on: November 17, 2019, 08:57:16 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZNyv87b4E

A senior Trump administration official has embellished her résumé with misleading claims about her professional background — even creating a fake Time magazine cover with her face on it — raising questions about her qualifications to hold a top position at the State Department. Mina Chang, the deputy assistant secretary in the State Department's Bureau of Conflict and Stability Operations, falsely claims to be a Harvard grad, and exaggerated the scope of her nonprofit's work.

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #2931 on: November 17, 2019, 09:22:55 am »
For charity work, she's teaching African children how to speak Korean. How nice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Q1UX7Bl58

• L I
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #2932 on: November 17, 2019, 09:37:53 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjlEDE1chhA

Even Burger King checks references, but the person responsible for hiring a senior White House official essentially rubber stamped Chang’s employment papers.

Take a look at Mina Chang.

She’s freaking gorgeous, and I guarantee you that her looks allowed her to pull this off. Let’s face it: If she looked like Danny DeVito, she never would’ve made it through the front door.

But that’s how it goes.

Beauty has an interesting way of distracting us from truth.

https://www.energyandcapital.com/articles/how-mina-chang-is-like-a-beautiful-stock/94102

• thunderlips
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 07, 2012, 10:01:55 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #2933 on: November 18, 2019, 08:12:44 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjlEDE1chhA

Even Burger King checks references, but the person responsible for hiring a senior White House official essentially rubber stamped Chang’s employment papers.

Take a look at Mina Chang.

She’s freaking gorgeous, and I guarantee you that her looks allowed her to pull this off. Let’s face it: If she looked like Danny DeVito, she never would’ve made it through the front door.

But that’s how it goes.

Beauty has an interesting way of distracting us from truth.

https://www.energyandcapital.com/articles/how-mina-chang-is-like-a-beautiful-stock/94102

« Reply #2934 on: November 18, 2019, 01:50:48 pm »
DeMartino, have you been watching / listening to any of the hearings? If the witnesses are telling the truth, it really does point toward a scheme cooked up by Trump and Giuliani to benefit his 2020 campaign. If they're not telling the truth, then I guess they've all decided to perjure themselves, for no obvious reason. And if they're lying, we should be able to hear credible counter narratives in the form of sworn testimony from people like Trump, Giuliani, Mulvaney and other state department officials with first-hand knowledge of events. However, Trump has blocked them from testifying and refused to submit the requested documents. If such testimony and material evidence would exonerate them, why do you think they're going to such lengths to avoid it seeing any daylight?
Biden's numbers have plunged in Iowa since this whole mess has started.

Turns out Dem voters also are concerned about Ukrainian corruption. Trump helped all of us.

Also, it's a bit rich for the Dems/establishment to whine and moan about Trump doing to them what they did to Trump.

• fka
  • Veteran

• Seoul
« Reply #2935 on: November 18, 2019, 04:51:01 pm »
I'll take that as a no, then.

Tell me, do you think Donald Trump developed his interest in fighting corruption in the Ukraine before or after he employed Paul Manafort, who earned more than $60 million for lobbying on behalf of self-serving Ukrainian oligarchs and crooked politicians?

« Reply #2936 on: November 19, 2019, 08:22:59 am »
Biden's numbers have plunged in Iowa since this whole mess has started.

Turns out Dem voters also are concerned about Ukrainian corruption. Trump helped all of us.

Also, it's a bit rich for the Dems/establishment to whine and moan about Trump doing to them what they did to Trump.

What on earth are you talking about?  This is no way answers anything that Fka asked.  It's just the usual stupid republican non-defense by just pointing elsewhere.  Insufferable and pointless.

« Reply #2937 on: November 19, 2019, 12:48:06 pm »
I'll take that as a no, then.

Tell me, do you think Donald Trump developed his interest in fighting corruption in the Ukraine before or after he employed Paul Manafort, who earned more than $60 million for lobbying on behalf of self-serving Ukrainian oligarchs and crooked politicians?

Maybe this had something to do with it:
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
Or this:
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/01/us/politics/biden-son-ukraine.html

Note the dates. Under the Trump standard, began by Obama, whether someone is a candidate from a rival party, is irrelevant to whether it is proper to investigate them for wrongdoing. That was done to Trump, it is fair play to do it to Biden. Either that or the whole Russia investigation that began in 2016 was illegitimate. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS. You can't say "Okay for me, but not for thee"

What on earth are you talking about?  This is no way answers anything that Fka asked.  It's just the usual stupid republican non-defense by just pointing elsewhere.  Insufferable and pointless.
Biden's numbers have plunged in Iowa since this Ukraine mess began. Seems the Democratic voters of Iowa thought the issue was of relevance, not just the President and Republicans. Ergo, Trump was acting in the interest of the nation, not just himself. A majority of Americans say Hunter Biden being there was "bad judgment" 
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/468585-poll-majority-say-hunter-bidens-role-on-ukrainian-energy-board-was-bad

I think there was enough there for Trump to be justified into looking into things. Also, as Head of State, he gets to decide the direction of our foreign policy, not career bureaucrats.

« Reply #2938 on: November 19, 2019, 02:37:39 pm »
Biden's numbers have plunged in Iowa since this Ukraine mess began. Seems the Democratic voters of Iowa thought the issue was of relevance, not just the President and Republicans. Ergo, Trump was acting in the interest of the nation, not just himself. A majority of Americans say Hunter Biden being there was "bad judgment" 
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/468585-poll-majority-say-hunter-bidens-role-on-ukrainian-energy-board-was-bad

I think there was enough there for Trump to be justified into looking into things. Also, as Head of State, he gets to decide the direction of our foreign policy, not career bureaucrats.

Again, that has nothing to with anything that is happening at the moment.  We get it, you're a trump lovey and as I said you've beein ignoring this stuff for his whole presidency and you can't exactly change your position now, because that'd be a climb down of epic proportions.  What this boils down to, and without the republicans stupidly weak defence, is that trump asked for foreign help on a political opponent to try and help him win the 2020 election.  Mulvaney may have said on quid pro quos that, 'we would this all the time', which is fine, that's how politics it.  Just not for this reason.  You do realise there is a difference?

« Reply #2939 on: November 19, 2019, 02:56:28 pm »
What this boils down to, and without the republicans stupidly weak defence, is that trump asked for foreign help on a political opponent to try and help him win the 2020 election. 
And the US intel agencies, under orders from people appointed by Obama, asked fro foreign help on a political opponent to potentially try and help them win the 2016 election and then give the basis for a fishing expedition and attempted impeachment based on a shoddy conspiracy theory.

Given what was done to Trump, he has my full support in investigating what was done to him to the max and using the full leverage possible. What Clapper, Comey, and Brennan did to Trump should never be permitted again, regardless of party, to an opposition candidate. The Dems opened this can of worms.

Also, it's not dirt if it's true. Also, if Biden was indeed involved in improper action, then the President has the authority to investigate it, regardless of whether or not it's a rival. That was the standard set by Obama.