Read 261298 times

• eastreef
  • Super Waygook

• November 02, 2009, 02:53:39 pm
    • 7 years at middle & high schools in Korea / Now a university in Thailand!
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #260 on: March 13, 2017, 10:57:24 am »
Can anyone post a link to an elitist/establishment media story where the information provided in the first quote below is mentioned?  Is this true?  The articles may exist and I just have not seen such articles.

I would think that when conducting a good investigative news story about the Trump campaign meeting with the Russians that the news organization would have also investigated whether anyone in the Clinton campaign also met with any Russians.  I mean, if you really want to inform people wouldn’t you want to see if what the Trump campaign did was different from the other campaign?

Of course if this is true I’m sure that if Clinton had won then there would have been numerous investigations and news stories about the Clinton campaign meetings with the Russians……In addition, the Democrats would have been calling for impeachment and investigations as they called for investigations back in 2010 when the U.S. Secretary of State’s husband was paid U.S.$500,000.00 by a Russian bank for a speech in Moscow (see second quote below)……

Does anyone have a link to show what the U.S. President in 2010 had to say about this speech, or the Clinton Foundation and its links – monetarily- to the Russians, and his Secretary of State?

First:

Dimitri Peskov: Russian diplomats met with Hillary's camp, too
Published on Mar 12, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OHlmf7vuJY

Second:

June 29, 2010

Bill Clinton is paid $500,000 for a speech in Moscow by a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin that assigned a buy rating to Uranium One stock

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/23/us/clinton-foundation-donations-uranium-investors.html?_r=0

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

By JO BECKER and MIKE McINTIREAPRIL 23, 2015

………The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.
At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One………….

Whether the donations played any role in the approval of the uranium deal is unknown. But the episode underscores the special ethical challenges presented by the Clinton Foundation, headed by a former president who relied heavily on foreign cash to accumulate $250 million in assets even as his wife helped steer American foreign policy as secretary of state, presiding over decisions with the potential to benefit the foundation’s donors.                            

“All of this has happened before, and will happen again.”

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #261 on: March 13, 2017, 11:14:59 am »
Wait! Are we trying to deny Trump's links to Russia or prove of the Clintons' links to them? Who among them is now President?

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #262 on: March 13, 2017, 11:33:57 am »
Perhaps he could provide evidence of Hillary fawning over Putin while the Russians hacked into the GOP to provide support for Clinton during the campaign too. That would be something wouldn't it. Just imagine the outrage.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 11:35:54 am by Adel »

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

« Reply #263 on: March 13, 2017, 01:09:14 pm »
Perhaps he could provide evidence of Hillary fawning over Putin while the Russians hacked into the GOP to provide support for Clinton during the campaign too. That would be something wouldn't it. Just imagine the outrage.

From all the congressional investigations looking at President [Hillary] Clinton's ties to Russia, I am sure he could find some photo of Putin and Hillary in the same room at one point in time and draw tenuous conclusions. Benghazi would have been nothing compared to Russia-gate.

• Aurata
  • Expert Waygook

• July 10, 2016, 09:51:51 pm
    • Korea
    more
« Reply #264 on: March 13, 2017, 03:15:55 pm »

Actually you'd just shrug, ignore it, change the subject and go back to desperately trying to find something wrong with trump.

News headline: Hilary murders staff with axe
Libs reaction: so? What about trump farting? Impeach! Impeach!
Imagine your Korea...

• eastreef
  • Super Waygook

« Reply #265 on: March 13, 2017, 03:36:25 pm »
Standard elitist responses in a dialog when the person cannot logically defend their position, and/or provide reliable information, references, facts, data or any other documentation to support their position.  Place an X by all that apply.

For the Russian Story:

X   We set the standards, and we decide who must obey these standards – e.g. you must do as we say and not as we do.
        You are a racist.
        You are a sexist.
        You are a misogynist.
        You are a deplorable.
        You are not PC.
        You are an ist.

• maximmm
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 05, 2013, 11:02:44 am
« Reply #266 on: March 13, 2017, 04:07:36 pm »
Why not take the middle road?  Both candidates were crappy -

Now that one crappy candidate won, the DNC is trying to delegitimize his presidency in any way possible in order to install their own crappy candidate. 

A crapfest is all it is. 

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #267 on: March 13, 2017, 04:19:30 pm »
Standard elitist responses in a dialog when the person cannot logically defend their position, and/or provide reliable information, references, facts, data or any other documentation to support their position.  Place an X by all that apply.

For the Russian Story:

X   We set the standards, and we decide who must obey these standards – e.g. you must do as we say and not as we do.
        You are a racist.
        You are a sexist.
        You are a misogynist.
        You are a deplorable.
        You are not PC.
        You are an ist.

:laugh:
Thank you for the comical relief. Have you ever thought about auditioning for Saturday Night Live? I'm sure there could be an opening for a Russian internet troll caricature.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 04:55:22 pm by Adel »

• Aurata
  • Expert Waygook

• Korea
    more
« Reply #268 on: March 13, 2017, 07:29:42 pm »
, the DNC is trying to delegitimize his presidency in any way possible in order to install their own crappy candidate. 

In any case I think Trump is safe from impeachment now because he has been co-opted into the globalist agenda.

He has been captured by the security/ military complex. He's already given them what they want: billions more dollars for the military and appointees that are even more russophobic than were in Obama's administration.
Imagine your Korea...

« Reply #269 on: March 13, 2017, 08:57:35 pm »
, the DNC is trying to delegitimize his presidency in any way possible in order to install their own crappy candidate. 

In any case I think Trump is safe from impeachment now because he has been co-opted into the globalist agenda.

He has been captured by the security/ military complex. He's already given them what they want: billions more dollars for the military and appointees that are even more russophobic than were in Obama's administration.

3/13/17: the day Comrade Vatnik finally turned on Trump after months of desperately and embarrassingly rushing to his defense. Hahahaha.

Well, welcome to the club Aurata Auratovich. It's ladies' night and the pool opens at 8.
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

• Aurata
  • Expert Waygook

• Korea
    more
« Reply #270 on: March 13, 2017, 11:03:57 pm »
Well, welcome to the club Aurata Auratovich. It's ladies' night and the pool opens at 8.

Are you coming to the radiation party? I'm sure you will positively glow in your matching lib-dems outfit.

I mean the one when WW3 begins between Russia and the US.

Obviously trust between thermo-nuclear powers is of low priority to you.

The needs of the military/security complex to make enemies and justify their massive budget... and the psychological needs of the fading US neo-con has-beens who desperately want to cling to a crazed dream of global hegemony is apparently more important to Washington than the continued viability of life on earth.

Trumps appointments of Matthis, McMaster and Hill are even worse than Nuland, Power and Rice. Possibly a touch too early to say, but...it appears that Trumps promise of restoring friendly relations with Russia have already collapsed and it will be business as usual.

If Trump really does fail to deliver and betrays his working class base, then it should become obvious to all that democracy in the US no longer exists, and the people cannot bring about change through the ballot box.
Imagine your Korea...

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #271 on: March 14, 2017, 09:57:03 am »
White House spokesman claims punctuation in tweet means Trump was using ‘wiretap’ to mean surveillance more broadly.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/13/trump-wiretapping-claim-quotation-marks-obama

“Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!”

I don't really see any other meaning that what was written in this ****'s tweet.
If we're now claiming that the phrase in quotes is supposed to be figurative, I can think of a lot of different meaning that it could allude to. Some of them are pretty naughty. Maybe I should send my speculation to one of the American media branches? They seem to enjoy making stuff up and citing crappy sources.  :smiley:

« Reply #272 on: March 14, 2017, 11:48:59 am »
"President"
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
Tin foil hats and then some!
« Reply #273 on: March 14, 2017, 06:26:20 pm »
‘Wires tapped’, lest we forget the Conway line!

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
Enough of the distractions already!
« Reply #274 on: March 15, 2017, 11:32:48 am »
Well what do you know.
leaked Trump Tax Return!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 11:41:30 am by Adel »

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

Re: Enough of the distractions already!
« Reply #275 on: March 15, 2017, 11:50:47 am »
Well what do you know.
leaked Trump Tax Return!

Not much to see. I think a planned "leak" from Team Trump to distract from the Russian and "wire tapping" investigations. Not to mention the poor numbers mentioned on RyanCare.

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #276 on: March 15, 2017, 11:53:22 am »
Might be true. Might have leaked the year showing him in the best light. Only 2005? Still, very interesting. Not sure what I think.

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
Re: Enough of the distractions already!
« Reply #277 on: March 15, 2017, 11:54:50 am »
Well what do you know.
leaked Trump Tax Return!

Not much to see. I think a planned "leak" from Team Trump to distract from the Russian and "wire tapping" investigations. Not to mention the poor numbers mentioned on RyanCare.

True, not much to see yet. Another distraction.

« Reply #278 on: March 15, 2017, 01:17:16 pm »
If Trump had done anything wrong, the IRS would have filed tax evasion charges.

While there might be something embarrassing about them, there is nothing criminal and he is under no legal obligation to reveal them.

• eastreef
  • Super Waygook

« Reply #279 on: March 15, 2017, 04:10:27 pm »
It amazes me how some Americans act so outrageously appalled about someone else’s taxes, such as Trump’s, when we all do basically the same thing when it comes to taxes.  In addition, we are all responsible for the tax code that allows us to do these things. 

1.  Both the establishment Democrats (Ds) and establishment Republicans (Rs) are responsible for how the enormous and very complicated tax code has been written.

http://www.trygve.com/taxcode.html
By the way, if you go to the US Government Printing Office ( www.gpo.gov ), you can order a complete set of Title 26 of the US Code of Federal Regulations (that's the part written by the IRS), all twenty volumes of it, at the bargain price of $974, shipping included.

According to the US Government Printing Office, it's 13,458 pages in total. The full text of Title 26 of the United States Code (the part written by Congress--available for an additional $179) is a mere 3,387 printed pages, bringing the adjusted gross page count to 16,845.

2.  No one can take tax credits or deductions unless the code allows it, and both the Ds and the Rs have given their special interest groups special tax breaks under the code.

3.  Would trade groups, corporations, special interest groups, unions……..spend so much money on lobbying regarding taxes if they did not expect a return on their investment?  From Hollywood to Exxon……..

I am currently doing my U.S. taxes and I plan to take the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion, along with any other deduction that I can find.  For the other Americans posting on this board and working overseas, do you plan on taking the Foreign Income Exclusion, or will you be a socially responsible person and not claim it so you can pay U.S. taxes?  Will you take the standard deduction, or if you are eligible will you itemize your deductions?  If you have a mortgage in the U.S. do you plan on taking the interest deduction?  Every American I know takes all the deductions and credits they can find.

And yes, the tax code has been written by the Ds and Rs so that people who make a great deal of money seem to find it easier to pay less in taxes.  People with lots of money spend lots of money on bribes lobbying and campaign contributions; therefore, the tax code favors these people.

For those who say that other Presidents have released their tax returns, my question is: What did these other Presidents do to revise the tax code and eliminate special tax breaks for special people/groups?

For those Americans working overseas, I have a final question:

If a revised tax code was introduced to Congress that many, many people said was very “equitable”, and required the “rich” to pay their “fair” share, but also required Americans working overseas to give up the Foreign Income Exclusion, would you support this revised tax code?