Read 284305 times

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #2540 on: January 20, 2019, 08:32:29 am »
The ball appears to be rolling with the allegations that trump directed cohen to lie to Congress. Mueller's got the goods.

Pretty soon rudy will be talking about trump pardoning himself.
The House could impeach him but only a 2/3 supermajority vote in the Senate can remove him from office. Good luck with that.

Trump's a fighter.
Trump ain't no fighter--he settles.

His support is crumbling. And the knives are coming out--Chris Christie for example.

Pelosi's not interested in impeachment; her sights are set on passing legislation that will serve the country and that will help Dems in 2020.

The real peril for trump is indictment. He'll resign rather than face jail time for him and his little ones.
There is no legal precedent for indicting, convicting, and jailing a sitting president. Nixon was never charged with any crimes while president although others in his administration were. Imprisoning a current president would cripple the federal government. Dream on.
Nixon resigned rather than be indicted.

trump will be out of office by the time any indictments work their way through the courts.

As for crippling the federal government, he's already done a nice job of that.
If this doesn’t happen then will you never talk politics again?   Please pledge here.
If what doesn't happen?

Quick quiz: How many suits are now pending against trump?

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 15, 2011, 01:22:09 pm
    • Banned
« Reply #2541 on: January 20, 2019, 09:37:36 am »
The ball appears to be rolling with the allegations that trump directed cohen to lie to Congress. Mueller's got the goods.

The House could impeach him but only a 2/3 supermajority vote in the Senate can remove him from office. Good luck with that.

Trump's a fighter.

His support is crumbling. And the knives are coming out--Chris Christie for example.

Pelosi's not interested in impeachment; her sights are set on passing legislation that will serve the country and that will help Dems in 2020.

The real peril for trump is indictment. He'll resign rather than face jail time for him and his little ones.
There is no legal precedent for indicting, convicting, and jailing a sitting president. Nixon was never charged with any crimes while president although others in his administration were. Imprisoning a current president would cripple the federal government. Dream on.

trump will be out of office by the time any indictments work their way through the courts.

Nixon resigned rather than be impeached.

Anyway, you jumped the gun. Trump is innocent.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mueller-team-disputes-buzzfeed-report-claiming-trump-told-cohen-to-lie

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
« Reply #2542 on: January 20, 2019, 09:44:04 am »

Trump's a fighter.

If this doesn’t happen then will you never talk politics again?   Please pledge here.
If what doesn't happen?

Are you as sure about this as you were about what the 2016 election results would be ?
Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #2543 on: January 21, 2019, 01:43:36 am »

Trump's a fighter.

If what doesn't happen?

Are you as sure about this as you were about what the 2016 election results would be ?
You need to consult Deputy Barney fife about making assumptions.

Answer the question, if you can.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #2544 on: January 21, 2019, 05:37:24 am »

Trump's a fighter.

If what doesn't happen?

I’d like to lodge a complaint against your racist comment.  Barney fife?   Wow just wow.  I don’t have time for this. 
I’m going have a bowl go get some chinese and watch the nfl playoffs on my giant tv screen in my lazy boy.  Have fun in krea. 
Bonzai!

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Banned
« Reply #2545 on: January 21, 2019, 06:42:20 am »

He's talking about a recent NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll.

Trump continues to put the interests of American citizens first. He won't back down despite non-stop mudslinging from the angry mob that the left has become. His moral courage is winning people over.

« Reply #2546 on: January 21, 2019, 01:00:33 pm »
If I were a better programmer I'd set my phone up with some kind of slide-whistle alert noise for every tweet Trump starts with "Wow!"

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #2547 on: January 21, 2019, 02:31:53 pm »
The Trump Russia conspiracy for non-cult followers who  haven't put the pieces together yet.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuHxHzvRTEQ

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #2548 on: January 21, 2019, 03:35:44 pm »
The Trump Russia conspiracy for non-cult followers who  haven't put the pieces together yet.

That video is like a mother is telling her child a storytale.  They should just stick to logic and reasoning instead of this.  I dont know what to call this style of video.  It’s cringy.

So he armed the  Ukraine, sent bombs into syria and sanctioned Russia.  If they had footage on them then he wouldn’t do anything to harm Russia.

I think Julian Assange would not have said that it wasn’t Russia if it was Russia who gave him the DNC emails.

Trump is right. Russia could be a big help to us.
The truth is that Russia is not our friend but on our list of enemies, but it’s not even close to being as radical as islam/Iran, Pakistan North Korea or even China.

Russia has good reason to hate the us and the west.  After the Cold War our financial and political gurus told Russia to open up and free its markets.  Ask every other country that grew out of poverty, you don’t have completely free markets.   Needless to say it was chaos. And we just laughed at them and mocked them from right after the Soviet Union disbanded and after when their markets crashed. 

I could write at length on how much I don’t like Russia and how they are bad, but relative to these others they are partners. 
China is much more of a threat to peace than Russia. 
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 03:37:56 pm by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #2549 on: January 22, 2019, 02:56:17 pm »

That video is like a mother is telling her child a storytale.  They should just stick to logic and reasoning instead of this.  I dont know what to call this style of video.  It’s cringy.

So he armed the  Ukraine, sent bombs into syria and sanctioned Russia.  If they had footage on them then he wouldn’t do anything to harm Russia.

I think Julian Assange would not have said that it wasn’t Russia if it was Russia who gave him the DNC emails.

The truth is that Russia is not our friend but on our list of enemies, but it’s not even close to being as radical as islam/Iran, Pakistan North Korea or even China.

Russia has good reason to hate the us and the west.  After the Cold War our financial and political gurus told Russia to open up and free its markets.  Ask every other country that grew out of poverty, you don’t have completely free markets.   Needless to say it was chaos. And we just laughed at them and mocked them from right after the Soviet Union disbanded and after when their markets crashed. 

I could write at length on how much I don’t like Russia and how they are bad, but relative to these others they are partners. 

Interesting analysis Jimbo. So we can take from you that it's fine for Trump to conspire with the Russians to interfere with elections because the Chinese and Iranians are far worse. Your idiotic dribble is a credit to both this forum and your profession. I can't think why on earth you've been muted.  ;D

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #2550 on: January 23, 2019, 09:30:05 pm »

Trump's a fighter.

If what doesn't happen?

I’d like to lodge a complaint against your racist comment.  Barney fife?   Wow just wow.  I don’t have time for this. 
I’m going have a bowl go get some chinese and watch the nfl playoffs on my giant tv screen in my lazy boy.  Have fun in krea.
La-Z-Boy seems about right for you. Whose garbage did you get it out of?

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #2551 on: January 23, 2019, 09:37:05 pm »

LOL.

Assange is in bed with the Russkis. https://apnews.com/af39586daf254cddb3d955453c45865d

Russia's problems are mostly of their own making. BTW, it was reagan and bush who stood idly by rather than help them build a democracy.

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Banned
« Reply #2552 on: February 12, 2019, 01:06:08 pm »
"Trump appears to joke about Native American genocide in Elizabeth Warren 'Trail of Tears' tweet

"Donald Trump appeared to make a joke about the Trail of Tears – the forced relocation of Native Americans leading to the deaths of thousands of people – as he mocked the launch of Elizabeth Warren’s presidential campaign.

"The president tweeted about the senator for Massachusetts hours after she made her bid for the White House official on Saturday, deriding her claims at Native American ancestry by calling her 'Pocahontas'.

"He also tweeted: 'Today Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to by me as Pocahontas, joined the race for President. Will she run as our first Native American presidential candidate, or has she decided that after 32 years, this is not playing so well anymore? See you on the campaign TRAIL, Liz!'"
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-native-americans-trail-of-tears-twitter-elizabeth-warren-pocahontas-election-campaign-a8772051.html

He was referring to the Trail of Tears in that tweet? Seriously? That's quite a stretch. The left wing media has no intention of being fair to him.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #2553 on: February 12, 2019, 08:29:21 pm »
"Trump appears to joke about Native American genocide in Elizabeth Warren 'Trail of Tears' tweet

"Donald Trump appeared to make a joke about the Trail of Tears – the forced relocation of Native Americans leading to the deaths of thousands of people – as he mocked the launch of Elizabeth Warren’s presidential campaign.

"The president tweeted about the senator for Massachusetts hours after she made her bid for the White House official on Saturday, deriding her claims at Native American ancestry by calling her 'Pocahontas'.

"He also tweeted: 'Today Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to by me as Pocahontas, joined the race for President. Will she run as our first Native American presidential candidate, or has she decided that after 32 years, this is not playing so well anymore? See you on the campaign TRAIL, Liz!'"
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-native-americans-trail-of-tears-twitter-elizabeth-warren-pocahontas-election-campaign-a8772051.html

He was referring to the Trail of Tears in that tweet? Seriously? That's quite a stretch. The left wing media has no intention of being fair to him.
Then why capitalize trail?

Don't forget he's a huge fan of Andrew Jackson. May even have read about him.

• eastreef
  • Super Waygook

• November 02, 2009, 02:53:39 pm
    • 7 years at middle & high schools in Korea / Now a university in Thailand!
« Reply #2554 on: March 25, 2019, 05:06:57 pm »
For those dreaming/wishing/praying/fantasizing for impeachment, today may be the defining moment.  President Trump on a TV interview with Lester Holt of NBC “news” - NBC is not exactly a Trump friendly “news” organization – Trump said the following:

"There's no collusion between me and my campaign and the Russians," Trump said in an interview with NBC News anchor Lester Holt.
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-russia-collusion-lester-holt-interview-nbc-news-2017-5           

Remember Bill Clinton saying on TV that he never had sexual relations………The Republicans used Clinton’s statement against him for the impeachment process. 

Therefore, if Trump is as “dumb” as many of you think, when all the documentation of the Trump campaign colluding with the “Russians” comes out, there will be grounds for impeachment. 

Of course this means that Trump knowingly made this “false” statement being fully aware that he did collude with the “Russians.”   

I would think that Susan Rice must be running to the telephone to call the Senate and accept their request for her to testify about the “Russian” investigation, as she was involved in it.  Today, she could document the collusion and then the Democrats could really start screaming for impeachment. Or, the people loyal to Comey will start leaking collusion documentation to get back at Trump for firing Comey.  Or, maybe the Russians will leak it to throw the U.S. into a political crisis.  Of course this all assumes that such collusion took place. 

The "objective" Washington Post already assumes that Trump just lied (I’m shocked) as they are saying “No good lawyer would have let Trump give Lester Holt this interview….”   

Of course if no such collusion evidence is produced I fully expect the Washington Post and the other elitists to apologize (lol)….
[/size]

No good lawyer would have let Trump give Lester Holt this interview

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/05/11/no-good-lawyer-would-have-let-trump-give-lester-holt-this-interview/?utm_term=.6902058ee30c

President Trump’s interview with Lester Holt was so politically and legally problematic, one must assume no one with a year of law school under his belt would have recommended Trump do it. As The Post summarizes…

+1

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/analysis-a-cloud-lifts-over-trump-but-at-a-cost/ar-BBVaVYl?li=BBnb7Kz
The scope of the probe was sweeping: Mueller issued more than 2,800 subpoenas, obtained nearly 500 search warrants and interviewed 500 witnesses, including some of the president's closest advisers.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/435556-mueller-delivers-a-win-for-trump-five-takeaways
The exoneration on the central question of the investigation has to be taken seriously given the resources Mueller brought to the task. He employed 19 lawyers, had the assistance of about 40 FBI agents………

P.S.:  I hope the MSN and The Hill links I cited above are considered to be PC.  The one thing I did learn from this thread is that if the information comes from a PC news link then the information is automatically considered to be true – especially if it involves an anonymous source.  Further, if the information comes from a non-PC news link, then the news is automatically considered to be fake.

Maybe I’ll post again when someone starts a new thread called,“When will Trump be impeached in his 2nd term?”  Of course if Trump loses in 2020, then it will be your turn to enjoy the moment. 
“All of this has happened before, and will happen again.”

• NorthStar
  • Expert Waygook

• July 05, 2017, 10:54:06 am
    • Mouseville
« Reply #2555 on: March 25, 2019, 07:03:24 pm »

Yous should probably do that first...I can recommend a good book for you. 

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #2556 on: March 26, 2019, 07:30:58 am »

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #2557 on: March 29, 2019, 09:53:59 pm »

Yous should probably do that first...I can recommend a good book for you.
Maybe "yous" should start with a spelling primer.

« Reply #2558 on: March 29, 2019, 10:02:15 pm »

+1
Did... you just... +1 your own post?  :huh:

Niiiice!!!  :laugh:

@kyndo, I actually only ever come onto waygook for your witty comments. Yours and waygook user Donovan. But Donovan's gone now so you're my only reason for being.

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #2559 on: March 30, 2019, 06:03:09 am »
Given the propensity for Trump cult stooges to swallow complete BS it isn't surprising that they would get a hard on over the Barr summary but for those of us outside the cult, it is abundantly clear that Trump is by no means in the clear.