Read 267984 times

Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #2400 on: December 12, 2018, 12:36:22 pm »

Trump is an experienced con man

It took you over 2 years to admit what everyone else has been saying all along, good job.

Also genius, you do realize Trump deliberately nisspells tweets on big issues, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRKz82v5JQY

also btw Martin is copypasting bullshit from white supremacist conspiracy theory sites again, they are all lit up with the "akshually he's misspelling things on purpose." The Q morons think the C in "smocking" is Trump's clever symbol for Clinton. DERRRRRRRRRRRP.
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

« Reply #2401 on: December 12, 2018, 01:40:32 pm »

Trump is an experienced con man

It took you over 2 years to admit what everyone else has been saying all along, good job.

Also genius, you do realize Trump deliberately nisspells tweets on big issues, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRKz82v5JQY

also btw Martin is copypasting bullshit from white supremacist conspiracy theory sites again, they are all lit up with the "akshually he's misspelling things on purpose." The Q morons think the C in "smocking" is Trump's clever symbol for Clinton. DERRRRRRRRRRRP.

Except I've been saying it constantly. Trump us a liar and a con man. He's a politician. He's also crafty and supporting some good policies and has accomplished little in some areas and made progress in others. He's an SOB but he's our SOB.

On the other hand, people have been saying Trump is stupid, senile, insane, demented, Putin's puppet, a Nazi, and so on. Stuff that is contradictory and not true.

And no its not white supremacy to note Trump's attention-getting tactics. There are Trump critics noting the same thing. Trump us using a trumped up version of 'Used Carz 4 Sale. Cheep!" You do realize companies and advertisers use deliberate misspellings to get attention, right?

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #2402 on: December 12, 2018, 03:28:20 pm »

people have been saying Trump is stupid, senile, insane, demented, Putin's puppet, a Nazi, and so on

Though pretending to ascribe the  above views to people, avid  followers of Martini's blathering will note the above claims are views most often expressed by Martini himself.  :laugh:

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #2403 on: December 12, 2018, 03:38:12 pm »

people have been saying Trump is stupid, senile, insane, demented, Putin's puppet, a Nazi, and so on

Though pretending to ascribe the  above views to people, avid  followers of Martini's blathering will note the above claims are views most often expressed by Martini himself.  :laugh:

Enough of the smock and mirrors from Steels.

« Reply #2404 on: December 12, 2018, 06:54:19 pm »

Whenever you desperately try to defend Trump from now on, all we have to do is respond with this quote of yours.

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #2405 on: December 12, 2018, 08:58:42 pm »
The Trump meeting with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer was delightful. Trump got owned badly by the 2 Dems.

Trump is "proud" to shut down the government haha.

Mike Pence wins the "Best impersonation of a statue" award.

Schumer: Did you order the Code Red?

Trump: You're g*d***n right I did!

« Reply #2406 on: December 13, 2018, 08:22:55 am »

Which of those things do you think Trump is not?

« Reply #2407 on: December 13, 2018, 08:23:45 am »

Whenever you desperately try to defend Trump from now on, all we have to do is respond with this quote of yours.

Name a politician who isn't.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #2408 on: December 13, 2018, 09:02:34 am »
The defenses by loyal trumpist martini get weaker and weaker. I'm waiting for him to break out a "scientific timeline' to defend the collusion with the russkis like he did when defending the captain of the Sewol.

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #2409 on: December 13, 2018, 11:45:03 am »
This is, unfortunately, a pretty accurate response.  :sad:

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #2410 on: December 13, 2018, 01:05:03 pm »

If I go down that WABBIT hole eventually some one will need to SMOCK me out! :afro:

But seriously, perhaps you could search through the board and actually try to find quotes from people other than yourself making these hyperbolic assertions if you were really interested.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 01:19:49 pm by Adel »

« Reply #2411 on: December 13, 2018, 02:50:36 pm »
But seriously, perhaps you could search through the board and actually try to find quotes from people other than yourself making these hyperbolic assertions if you were really interested.
What is your assessment of Trump?
Is he senile, yes or no?
Is he insane, yes or no?
Is he colluding with Russia, yes or no?
Is he cunning, yes or no?
Is he a conman, yes or no?
Is he a white supremacist, yes or no?
Is he a in it for the money and fame, yes or no?

It's a simple effing question. And no, I'm not going back through a bunch of pages to put together everyone's post history. I'm simply asking, what kind of person is Trump? Can you stick to it? Or will your opinion change the way most people's does when it comes to the latest Trump story that the media freaks out about?

« Reply #2412 on: December 13, 2018, 02:57:44 pm »

Is he senile, yes or no?
Is he insane, yes or no?

1) Maybe? I don't know. Probably not severely, but probably not not at all.
2) No.
3) Probably not.
4) Sure. Most successful people are. Doesn't mean he's cunning all the time.
5) Yes.
6) Himself? No, but he's definitely not against keeping that kind of company.
7) Maybe at first?

Most of these questions we can't really know the answer to. I don't know why you make such a big deal about them. Trump gets called a lot of things from a lot of different people. The problem is YOU try to pretend it's a single block of people calling him ALL of these things at the same time. You can't find an example of this and now you're mad when people expect you to actually report the facts (which you can't be bothered to find) about what anti-Trump people (at least the ones on this site) believe.

« Reply #2413 on: December 13, 2018, 03:20:43 pm »
Most of these questions we can't really know the answer to. I don't know why you make such a big deal about them. Trump gets called a lot of things from a lot of different people. The problem is YOU try to pretend it's a single block of people calling him ALL of these things at the same time. You can't find an example of this and now you're mad when people expect you to actually report the facts (which you can't be bothered to find) about what anti-Trump people (at least the ones on this site) believe.
What do you mean you can't find an example of this? Look at every pundit and Trump hater out there. They'll all spew whatever the latest "Trump is..." take in response to whatever things they see.

What bothers me is that people can't admit that they've fallen for that to some degree (I know not all Trump haters have, but many have) where they just regurgitate the latest Trump bash without processing it through some sort of overall analysis of the man.

And as a group, it basically amounts to a 7 Blind Mice kind of analysis of the man.

« Reply #2414 on: December 13, 2018, 04:24:27 pm »
Is he senile, yes or no?
Is he insane, yes or no?

It's a simple effing question. And no, I'm not going back through a bunch of pages to put together everyone's post history. I'm simply asking, what kind of person is Trump? Can you stick to it? Or will your opinion change the way most people's does when it comes to the latest Trump story that the media freaks out about?

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #2415 on: December 13, 2018, 06:25:12 pm »

Is he senile, yes or no?
Is he insane, yes or no?

1) Maybe? I don't know. Probably not severely, but probably not not at all.
2) No.
3) Probably not.
4) Sure. Most successful people are. Doesn't mean he's cunning all the time.
5) Yes.
6) Himself? No, but he's definitely not against keeping that kind of company.
7) Maybe at first?

What's missing here is Martini's favorite. 
I'll answer it.
Is Trump Hitler? ;D
No, he's Donald.  Only Martini uses that kind of ridiculous hyperbole in this forum.     

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Seoul
« Reply #2416 on: December 13, 2018, 10:01:22 pm »
This is, unfortunately, a pretty accurate response.  :sad:

This is the worst kind of false equivalence.

Politicians lie, of course.  Everyone lies, from time from time. 

It's important to understand the context and function of lies to evaluate them.  We've had two presidents in my lifetime get caught and impeached for lying, so let's compare. 

Bill Clinton lied more or less about a sex act in the Oval Office, after seven years and untold attempts at "catching him", ie, Whitewater, Travelgate Vince Foster, etc.  Context: he was embarrassed by having his sexual sickness exposed.

Tricky Dick Nixon lied about his role in election-fixing that led to his re-election.  He caused others to lie for him.  (We're confining ourselves to the lying, not his myriad other impeachable offences.) Context: getting re-elected.  There was also lots of backstabbing, including lying to LBJ, in his first election in 1968.  Those lies prolonged the Vietnam Conflict and led directly to the deaths of thousands of American soldiers, and Vietnamese as well.

Trump's lies are a magnitude greater and more consequential.  He tops Clinton with his sexual peccadilloes and the lies concerning their cover-up, since you must include in the mix also that, considering the timing of the payments, the election was foremost in his mind.

He exceeds Nixon with the "I never even heard of Russia" stuff when four of his closest confederates have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to lying about Russia ties or contacts.  You can ask, what does that prove?  It proves at least that he's surrounded himself with Haldemans and Erlichmans--about a dozen of them.

Trump repeatedly calls the Mueller probe a witch hunt, but he doesn't explain why he has surrounded himself with witches.  It's possible to argue that Trump knew nothing of all these Russia contacts, but as the probe's filings keep landing, that argument begins to sink under their weight.

More and more reporting is starting to reveal some very unsavory business relationships between Trump and Russian finance which, time will tell, may provide the context for all the Russia lies.  Sure, politicians lie, but most of them aren't doing it to hide their indebtedness to the Kremlin.  In fact, I can only think of one.

Then, he flat-out lied about the CIA's assessment of bin Salman's role in the murder and dismemberment of Khashoggi, a lie which does great harm to the American security apparatus.  It also adds to the threat under which journalists work every day in many parts of the world. A good question for equivocators to answer would be, why does Trump always take the side of America's proven adversaries and dictatorial strongmen (Erdogan, Putin, Kim Jong-un) over his own country?  Please explain that.

The weirdest thing to me about all of Trump's lying is that he likely would not fail a polygraph.  He lives, like a subset of his supporters, in an alternate reality where even starkly self-contradictory statements are kosher, one after another. Where a reality TV star yells "You're fired!" into the faces of actors while the real "leader of the free world" is so cowardly he fires people on Twitter, never in person.

An alternate reality where the takeaway from the midterm elections last month is "I won the Senate!" 

« Reply #2417 on: December 14, 2018, 07:59:12 am »

If I go down that WABBIT hole eventually some one will need to SMOCK me out! :afro:

If I go through the dozens of pages, you'll just berate me for being so obsessed that I did that.

Now, have you ever REJECTED the claims of senility or dementia or collusion or whichever? Do you have a consistent view of the man or do you just go with whatever the trend is?

« Reply #2418 on: December 14, 2018, 10:33:53 am »
Bill Clinton lied more or less about a sex act in the Oval Office, after seven years and untold attempts at "catching him", ie, Whitewater, Travelgate Vince Foster, etc.  Context: he was embarrassed by having his sexual sickness exposed.
Stormy Daniels.

There was also lots of backstabbing, including lying to LBJ, in his first election in 1968.  Those lies prolonged the Vietnam Conflict and led directly to the deaths of thousands of American soldiers, and Vietnamese as well.
LBJ lied about the degree of U.S. involvement in Vietnam and he and McNamara worked together to obscure funding for the war in the budget. The whole sordid Vietnam spectacle has blame to go around from Eisenhower onward.

He tops Clinton with his sexual peccadilloes and the lies concerning their cover-up, since you must include in the mix also that, considering the timing of the payments, the election was foremost in his mind.
You mean Stormy Daniels, the one who has to pay Trump's legal fees?

And where are the Trump accusers? Bill Clinton's accusers have stayed in the limelight for decades and fought and fought and fought. Trump's have vanished.

when four of his closest confederates have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to lying about Russia ties or contacts.
But not convicted of any underlying crime.

Essentially they lied about having sex with a prostitute, but Mueller hasn't been able to connect them to a Prostitution Ring. That's all Mueller has. Lying about talking to Russians does not therefore make you a Russian agent or colluder anymore than lying about doing drugs makes you part of a drug cartel.

It's possible to argue that Trump knew nothing of all these Russia contacts, but as the probe's filings keep landing, that argument begins to sink under their weight.

The probe hasn't found anything. I'm sorry you have poor legal and reading comprehension and just fall for clickbait but if you actually look at the substance, so far there isn't anything there outside of Manafort, and that is all for stuff pre-Trump.

Then, he flat-out lied about the CIA's assessment of bin Salman's role in the murder and dismemberment of Khashoggi, a lie which does great harm to the American security apparatus.  It also adds to the threat under which journalists work every day in many parts of the world. A good question for equivocators to answer would be, why does Trump always take the side of America's proven adversaries and dictatorial strongmen (Erdogan, Putin, Kim Jong-un) over his own country?  Please explain that.

How does it harm our security apparatus? That's all in your head. What, the reputation of the CIA, the organization that tortures people and overthrows governments has suddenly been tarnished because of Trump?

Journalists are under no more or less threat because of Khashoggi.

Also, you have no idea what is going with Khashoggi and the Saudis and that entire region. The politics there are so complicated and Byzantine that they make Game of Thrones seem simple and easy to follow. Don't just regurgitate western media anti-Trump talking points.

What would you have Trump do about Khashoggi and the Saudis?

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Seoul
« Reply #2419 on: December 14, 2018, 07:58:57 pm »
Stormy Daniels.
Yeah, like I said. But with 2 differences:
1) Clinton didn't pay off Monica
2) The timing (as I said) of Trump's pay-offs may be criminal campaign violations.

There was also lots of backstabbing, including lying to LBJ, in his first election in 1968.  Those lies prolonged the Vietnam Conflict and led directly to the deaths of thousands of American soldiers, and Vietnamese as well.
LBJ lied about the degree of U.S. involvement in Vietnam and he and McNamara worked together to obscure funding for the war in the budget. The whole sordid Vietnam spectacle has blame to go around from Eisenhower onward.
Sure.  But as I said (and yet you denigrate my ability to read ) I was just getting at the presidents who were impeached.

He tops Clinton with his sexual peccadilloes and the lies concerning their cover-up, since you must include in the mix also that, considering the timing of the payments, the election was foremost in his mind.
You mean Stormy Daniels, the one who has to pay Trump's legal fees?

And where are the Trump accusers? Bill Clinton's accusers have stayed in the limelight for decades and fought and fought and fought. Trump's have vanished.
No idea what you're talking about.  Probably because you spend too much time at clintonbabes.com or something.

when four of his closest confederates have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to lying about Russia ties or contacts.
But not convicted of any underlying crime.
Yet.

Essentially they lied about having sex with a prostitute, but Mueller hasn't been able to connect them to a Prostitution Ring. That's all Mueller has. Lying about talking to Russians does not therefore make you a Russian agent or colluder anymore than lying about doing drugs makes you part of a drug cartel.

You are unhinged.  Flynn, Page, Papadopoulos and now Butina, are unrelated to prostitution (which isn't necessarily stripping, BTW).  As far as talking to Russians, surely it depends on what you're talking about.  Your constant ignoring of this aspect is incredibly tedious.

It's possible to argue that Trump knew nothing of all these Russia contacts, but as the probe's filings keep landing, that argument begins to sink under their weight.

The probe hasn't found anything. I'm sorry you have poor legal and reading comprehension and just fall for clickbait but if you actually look at the substance, so far there isn't anything there outside of Manafort, and that is all for stuff pre-Trump.

First of all, that's not true.  Over a dozen Russian agents and companies have been indicted for interfering in the election of 2016. The Russian government interfered in the election.  And people like you, saying the things you say, make it more likely they and others will keep trying.  Why do you hate free, unimpeded American elections?

Second, I'm sure the multiple pages of redacted info in Flynn's sentencing filing are chock full of nothing.  Just nothing.  Riiiight.

How does it harm our security apparatus? That's all in your head. What, the reputation of the CIA, the organization that tortures people and overthrows governments has suddenly been tarnished because of Trump?

Journalists are under no more or less threat because of Khashoggi.

Also, you have no idea what is going with Khashoggi and the Saudis and that entire region. The politics there are so complicated and Byzantine that they make Game of Thrones seem simple and easy to follow. Don't just regurgitate western media anti-Trump talking points.
Is it me who has no idea about the region?  Are you sure?  You are literally a laughingstock, but I have no idea?
What would you have Trump do about Khashoggi and the Saudis?

Stop lying, would be a start.

I think it's telling that the Russians and other nefarious forces now think the Republicans are the exposed flank of American politics.  Yeah, they are living in an alternate reality: remember GW Bush administration--We make our own reality, has led to "Truth is not truth."

And, "I won the senate."