Read 241139 times

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #2340 on: November 04, 2018, 12:00:20 pm »
Maybe if people didn't have a habit of blatantly making s**t up, they would have some credibility.

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #2341 on: November 04, 2018, 12:22:06 pm »
I didn't  hear any outrage from you when that right wing whack job shot up a synagogue last week so  can we take it that you're not so outraged by violent criminals per-se but rather when they enter into the country from south of the border?
Would you get more upset about a neighbor who keeps dumping their trash in your yard or about your own trash? America already has its own problems and doesn't need to become the dumping ground for other countries' problems. England used to deport its criminals and send them to America. America put a stop to that after independence. Now history is repeating itself due to politicians not being willing to prioritize the well-being of the citizens who voted them into office.

Republican translation: Now history is repeating itself due to non-white, non-straight and Pelosi-liberal politicians not being willing to prioritize the well-being of good white Christian citizens over everyone else.

How old are you and how long have you been this delusional? Since birth, or have you had to work on it over time?

Quite apart from the fact that you toss out the same hackneyed SJW snowflake anti-trump whinges, you've offered NO real response to the very true issue at hand - the right of the USA (whether you like the President or not...) to decide (like every other sovereign nation) who is legally allowed in their country and what such an entry process will entail.

I am no particular fan of Trump, but he deserves at least a modicum of respect for having managed to weather the unbelievably unrelenting storm of vitriol/outright hated directed at him since his election (and delivered on his promised to improve the US economy...); when I read posts like yours  (and I do try to avoid such heavily contentious subjects as a rule...) I can only conclude two things: (i) Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real psychological condition that affected unhinged 'progressives', and (ii) You seem to have forgotten to include your full user name - perhaps the word 'idiot' is missi8ng?

Oh look! It's my least favorite sock puppet. Ad hominem attacks aplenty.

Never start an argument with "I am no particular fan of Trump, but..."

« Reply #2342 on: November 07, 2018, 01:52:07 pm »
The Democrats have now taken over the house. But it will still be difficult to impeach Trump. The Republicans got the Senate.

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #2343 on: November 07, 2018, 10:04:45 pm »
I didn't  hear any outrage from you when that right wing whack job shot up a synagogue last week so  can we take it that you're not so outraged by violent criminals per-se but rather when they enter into the country from south of the border?
Would you get more upset about a neighbor who keeps dumping their trash in your yard or about your own trash? America already has its own problems and doesn't need to become the dumping ground for other countries' problems. England used to deport its criminals and send them to America. America put a stop to that after independence. Now history is repeating itself due to politicians not being willing to prioritize the well-being of the citizens who voted them into office.

Republican translation: Now history is repeating itself due to non-white, non-straight and Pelosi-liberal politicians not being willing to prioritize the well-being of good white Christian citizens over everyone else.

How old are you and how long have you been this delusional? Since birth, or have you had to work on it over time?

Quite apart from the fact that you toss out the same hackneyed SJW snowflake anti-trump whinges, you've offered NO real response to the very true issue at hand - the right of the USA (whether you like the President or not...) to decide (like every other sovereign nation) who is legally allowed in their country and what such an entry process will entail.
Correct.  And as has been the case in previous "caravans", the folks that actually make it to the border will have to apply for refugee status and wait for the rule of law handed down by judges just as they always have before.  But what's not "legally allowed" in the US is stripping children away from parents and putting them in tent cities ripe for abuse.  The laws have not changed at all during the Trump administration, but bad--even evil--policy has been enacted. Don't defend that!
I am no particular fan of Trump, but he deserves at least a modicum of respect for having managed to weather the unbelievably unrelenting storm of vitriol/outright hated directed at him since his election (and delivered on his promised to improve the US economy...);
"storm of vitriol"? How many events where protestors come armed to the teeth have we seen at Trump events?  Happened regularly in "open carry" states under Obama

Hmmm.  BTW, why did the NRA confiscate firearms at the convention where Mike Pence spoke?

I'm happy to see improvement to the US economy, but anyone can look at graphs of economic activity and clearly see the Trump data is just a continuation of the trajectory from Obama since 2010. And the trade war w China seems to be dragging US economy and not hurting China--it's worth noting that a president who (not to be disrespectful) doesn't know the trade balances with his trade partners nor even the meaning of relative "imbalances" shouldn't be levying tariffs to begin with.
when I read posts like yours  (and I do try to avoid such heavily contentious subjects as a rule...) I can only conclude two things: (i) Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real psychological condition that affected unhinged 'progressives' {snip insult}
Actually, I think TDS infects mainly those on the far right, for example people who are quite aware Trump lies 6 or 7 times a day, but post articles with about 10 lies from HRC in her whole life (some of them very iffy as lies) and think it proves she's a worse liar.

PS Saw some "beautiful" barbed wire recently, in smuggled photos from a North Korean re-education camp run by Kim Jong-eun, with whom Trump "fell in love" and has "a beautiful relationship" with.

PPS Sorry, even a modicum of respect for this cretin is truly "deranged". 

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #2344 on: November 08, 2018, 04:29:21 am »
Anyways getting back on topic, now that Trump has just fired Sessions it'll be interesting to see if and how Mueller responds.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/07/jeff-sessions-fired-us-attorney-general

Can anyone else imagine Sessions being called as another witness in an obstruction of justice charge against Trump?
After all, why was he fired?

« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 05:07:33 am by Adel »

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 15, 2011, 01:22:09 pm
    • Banned
« Reply #2345 on: November 08, 2018, 08:52:53 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdFe-LmFRV8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdFe-LmFRV8

Learn to take turns asking questions. Don't refuse to give up the mike when a White House staffer comes to take it.

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

« Reply #2346 on: November 08, 2018, 08:55:48 am »
Learn to take turns asking questions. Don't refuse to give up the mike when a White House staffer comes to take it.

Waaaa! Waaaa! Little boy Trump couldn't handle the reporters' questions.

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #2347 on: November 08, 2018, 09:41:52 am »

I think you meant to say "Trump is a snowflake."

« Reply #2348 on: November 08, 2018, 09:49:55 am »

Dude is so fragile...

« Reply #2349 on: November 08, 2018, 10:53:03 am »
Correct.  And as has been the case in previous "caravans", the folks that actually make it to the border will have to apply for refugee status and wait for the rule of law handed down by judges just as they always have before.  But what's not "legally allowed" in the US is stripping children away from parents and putting them in tent cities ripe for abuse.  The laws have not changed at all during the Trump administration, but bad--even evil--policy has been enacted. Don't defend that!
It is if they are in fact their children. If there is suspicion that their "parents" might be human traffickers, then they should be separated pending a DNA test or some sort of documentation. Usually the ICE/police can catch on from the kids' body language and the person's mannerisms if they actually are a family or not. It's not always accurate, but when it comes to child trafficking, erring on the side of caution is not a bad thing.

Think about it this way- If you were a border agent, would you automatically assume that every child found accompanied by an adult is with a family member?

"storm of vitriol"? How many events where protestors come armed to the teeth have we seen at Trump events? 
That's small potatoes compared to the sheer scope and scale.

Just like the right-wingers who freak out about the site of Black Panthers open carrying, liberals need to not crap their pants at the sight of open carry people at some NRA rally.

Actually, I think TDS infects mainly those on the far right

Actually things like "Her Opponent" (The gender-switching recreation of the debates) suggest that the TDS is actually on the left. Are Republicans aren't walking around in penis hats and screaming at the sky because they lost control of the House? Do you notice how people don't burn things when Bernie Sanders visits Bob Jones University?

30% of Latinos voted Republican/Trump. Similar numbers of Jews and Asians. I think if they thought Trump really was a monster, they'd not vote for him. Usually, not always, but usually, it's the people who claim they've seen a monster who are the ones hallucinating. Not the one's who say "There's no monster".

Because conservatives are SO exposed to liberal thought in every institution, they have a real easy time interacting with people who disagree politically. Many hide their leanings. Unfortunately, I notice A LOT of liberals get really emotional and angry when they find out someone is conservative, particularly if they're young. Older people, much less so.

« Reply #2350 on: November 08, 2018, 10:55:12 am »
Anyways getting back on topic, now that Trump has just fired Sessions it'll be interesting to see if and how Mueller responds.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/07/jeff-sessions-fired-us-attorney-general

Can anyone else imagine Sessions being called as another witness in an obstruction of justice charge against Trump?

"I fired him because he's against decriminalizing weed and prison reform. Two issues I've quite publicly supported, you know when I had the biggest rapper from the most famous celebrity family over to the White House."

So much for your obstruction charge.

« Reply #2351 on: November 08, 2018, 10:56:00 am »

Dude is so fragile...

Who cares? This is just both sides ginning up attention with grandstanding.

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

« Reply #2352 on: November 08, 2018, 10:59:07 am »

"I fired him because he's against decriminalizing weed and prison reform. Two issues I've quite publicly supported, you know when I had the biggest rapper from the most famous celebrity family over to the White House."

Biggest load of BS. Sessions' resignation letter isn't even dated suggesting Trump was just waiting to change the news cycle after the Midterms.

« Reply #2353 on: November 08, 2018, 11:04:27 am »

Biggest load of BS. Sessions' resignation letter isn't even dated suggesting Trump was just waiting to change the news cycle after the Midterms.

Of course it's BS. However it's plausibly deniable and therefore avoids any legal charges.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #2354 on: November 08, 2018, 11:11:21 am »

Sessions has already talked to Mueller at least once. That train has left the station.

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #2355 on: November 08, 2018, 03:03:38 pm »

Seriously dude, how gullible do you expect us to be?

That story is nearly as silly as that ISIS infiltrated caravan invasion from Guatemala.  :laugh:

Only a Trump cult stooge would swallow that one.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #2356 on: November 08, 2018, 08:42:52 pm »

That story is nearly as silly as that ISIS infiltrated caravan invasion from Guatemala.  :laugh:

sr/dm disengaged his gag reflex long ago. Would have made a great sword swallower.

« Reply #2357 on: November 09, 2018, 01:21:45 am »

I agree it's a load of crap. But like a brown paper bag, it provides just enough cover. At the end of the day, Trump is the President and if his Attorney General publicly disagrees with him on a couple big pieces of his agenda, he has every right to ask for his resignation.

Also, the act of resigning is another layer of cover. Because Sessions resigned, even though he was asked, it is still different from him being dismissed.

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 15, 2011, 01:22:09 pm
    • Banned
« Reply #2358 on: November 11, 2018, 10:38:56 am »
Was it reasonable to revoke Jim Acosta's press pass? I think he was intentionally provoking Trump and now he gets to be the "victim".

"He thinks he's the Rosa Parks of the press corps."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRms-9_RMGk

« Reply #2359 on: November 11, 2018, 01:07:51 pm »
Seems like he was speaking on this ad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUNKVs_tQtk

Which is misleading because it makes it seem like Luis Bracamontes is part of the caravan marching towards America when in fact he was already sentenced to death in California in six months ago.

Why are you posting trivia like this about America when there are children in Korea dying as we speak?  :shocked: