Read 284576 times

Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #2220 on: September 25, 2018, 01:38:21 pm »
Wow.  Why do I have to read on info wars that  kavanoighís accuser wore a brain pu##y hat at an anti trump march. 

Why doesnít the mainstream media reveal this important information. 

You guys are still sick as f&$ And have to be relentlessly destroyed.
I guessed that she might be an anti trump activist .
Because they believe in free speech? Because if everyone in the US who is anti-trump can't be trusted, we are in one hell of a pickle.

BTW, your judge turns out to have been quite the party animal, it seems. More accusations of sexual attacks have come out and who says there aren't more to come?

You're fighting a losing battle.

Itís funny that you donít even know that you are having your asses handed to you. 
Maybe anti trump combined with identity politics with a focus on women will get you the votes you need .   I just hope people donít forget why identity politics are terrible. 
Didnít you guys say Hillary had a 98 percent chance of winning?

lol you support putting a gang rapist on the SUPREME COURT.
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07 pm
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
« Reply #2221 on: September 25, 2018, 02:09:32 pm »
Says the woman at the anti trump protest with the p$&$y brain hat .

Also sheís lying about her fear of flying.

Sheíll be debunked, and her character will be revealed.

But you idiots wonít apologize.  Because the result doesnít matter, itís creating chaos that you want. 

Just like with Taiwan Bradley the duke lacrosse players and anita hill.

I just hope more people can stand to you guys and that you all are held accountable for your actions.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 05:06:13 pm by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #2222 on: September 25, 2018, 05:07:30 pm »
Honestly gogators, if you keep bugging me Iím gonna accuse you of raping someone.  Just donít ask me to tell you who she is, where you met and whether you were there.
Bonzai!

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #2223 on: September 25, 2018, 06:19:36 pm »
Honestly gogators, if you keep bugging me Iím gonna accuse you of raping someone.

Sounds like something Alex Jones would do.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #2224 on: September 25, 2018, 06:57:21 pm »
Wow.  Why do I have to read on info wars that  kavanoighís accuser wore a brain pu##y hat at an anti trump march. 

Why doesnít the mainstream media reveal this important information. 

You guys are still sick as f&$ And have to be relentlessly destroyed.
I guessed that she might be an anti trump activist .
Because they believe in free speech? Because if everyone in the US who is anti-trump can't be trusted, we are in one hell of a pickle.

BTW, your judge turns out to have been quite the party animal, it seems. More accusations of sexual attacks have come out and who says there aren't more to come?

You're fighting a losing battle.

Itís funny that you donít even know that you are having your asses handed to you. 
Maybe anti trump combined with identity politics with a focus on women will get you the votes you need .   I just hope people donít forget why identity politics are terrible. 
Didnít you guys say Hillary had a 98 percent chance of winning?
Giving all Americans civil rights and equal opportunity is far from "terrible."

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #2225 on: September 25, 2018, 06:59:35 pm »
Honestly gogators, if you keep bugging me Iím gonna accuse you of raping someone.  Just donít ask me to tell you who she is, where you met and whether you were there.
I wouldn't presume to ask someone who sees no evil and hears no evil anything of substance.

I'm surprised you can even breathe with that hood on. I bet it was hot this summer. You guys got special global warming outfits?

« Reply #2226 on: September 25, 2018, 08:52:50 pm »
Feinstein just blasted Trump and the FBI for not doing enough to investigate this.

After she had sat on the letter for weeks until springing it at the last second.

Shitpit indeed.
She was respecting the victim's wishes, pure and simple. She was caught between a rock and a hard place.

She acted honorably, something you and yours would know nothing about.

Yeah um, she wanted to remain anonymous, but democrats couldnít help themselves.  Dems are very dishonorable.
Yeah um, kavanaugh's attempted to rape some chick, yeah um, he couldn't help himself, yeah um, blame it on the other side.

Um, heís not Bill Clinton.   We are talking about high school.  Right now the entire country is thinking,Ēf&&k. Iím going to be held accountable for crap I did in high school.Ē This is coming from democrats no less, who are chock full of rapists, murderers/black panthers, etc..,   They donít actually care about anything.  Itís all about winning and power. Anthony Weiner still hung around, no pun intended, after sending d&$ pics to a minor.  He still has a chance if he can do ruthless crap for democrats to wi.
So rape is OK as long as you're in high school? When does it start to count?

You are a twisted individual.  This is not even a rape allegation...  You are so far gone you make up what the actual allegation is?  Oh yeah you called me a racist without me saying anything racist, I get it.  You insane.

Damn I hate saying things negative about people, but you twist words and thoughts and reality, it is seriously scary. 

Maybe a great troll? 

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #2227 on: September 25, 2018, 09:09:11 pm »
Honestly gogators, if you keep bugging me Iím gonna accuse you of raping someone.

Itís actually what democrats are doing to kavanaugh. 
I hate the snooty remark when someone listens to Alex Jones.  I donít usually, but if I did so what.  Gavin Mcciness was hosting the show and I watch a snippet on YouTube.  But when heís right heís right.  You just canít say that the logic is not true because the person you donít like said it.  I mean how messed up is that?
Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #2228 on: September 26, 2018, 01:13:00 am »
Feinstein just blasted Trump and the FBI for not doing enough to investigate this.

After she had sat on the letter for weeks until springing it at the last second.

Shitpit indeed.
She was respecting the victim's wishes, pure and simple. She was caught between a rock and a hard place.

She acted honorably, something you and yours would know nothing about.

Yeah um, she wanted to remain anonymous, but democrats couldnít help themselves.  Dems are very dishonorable.
Yeah um, kavanaugh's attempted to rape some chick, yeah um, he couldn't help himself, yeah um, blame it on the other side.

Um, heís not Bill Clinton.   We are talking about high school.  Right now the entire country is thinking,Ēf&&k. Iím going to be held accountable for crap I did in high school.Ē This is coming from democrats no less, who are chock full of rapists, murderers/black panthers, etc..,   They donít actually care about anything.  Itís all about winning and power. Anthony Weiner still hung around, no pun intended, after sending d&$ pics to a minor.  He still has a chance if he can do ruthless crap for democrats to wi.
So rape is OK as long as you're in high school? When does it start to count?

You are a twisted individual.  This is not even a rape allegation...  You are so far gone you make up what the actual allegation is?  Oh yeah you called me a racist without me saying anything racist, I get it.  You insane.

Damn I hate saying things negative about people, but you twist words and thoughts and reality, it is seriously scary. 

Maybe a great troll?
"You insane." You mean insane in a good way, right?

Everybody's misused him
Ripped him up and abused him
Another junkie plan
Pushing dope for the man
A Freddie's on the corner now
If you want to be a junkie, why
Remember Freddie's dead
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
Freddie's dead

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #2229 on: September 26, 2018, 01:15:59 am »

I hate the snooty remark when someone listens to Alex Jones.  I donít usually, but if I did so what.  Gavin Mcciness was hosting the show and I watch a snippet on YouTube.  But when heís right heís right.  You just canít say that the logic is not true because the person you donít like said it.  I mean how messed up is that?
In March 2017, during a trip to Israel with The Rebel Media, McInnes made controversial comments defending Holocaust deniers, accused the Jews of being responsible for the Holodomor and the Treaty of Versailles, and said he was "becoming anti-Semitic". He later said his comments were taken out of context.[67] McInnes also produced a video for Rebel called "Ten Things I Hate about Jews", later retitled "Ten Things I Hate About Israel"

"When he's right he's right." LOL.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #2230 on: September 26, 2018, 02:01:33 am »

In March 2017, during a trip to Israel with The Rebel Media, McInnes made controversial comments defending Holocaust deniers, accused the Jews of being responsible for the Holodomor and the Treaty of Versailles, and said he was "becoming anti-Semitic". He later said his comments were taken out of context.[67] McInnes also produced a video for Rebel called "Ten Things I Hate about Jews", later retitled "Ten Things I Hate About Israel"

Heís a comedian you leftist repressive totalitarian ****.    You guys used to defend free speech, now you stand for nothing.
Bonzai!

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #2231 on: September 26, 2018, 03:48:04 am »

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #2232 on: September 26, 2018, 09:47:43 am »

Heís a comedian you leftist repressive totalitarian ****.    You guys used to defend free speech, now you stand for nothing.
So you're relying on comedians for your info. Makes sense, considering how the UN laughed at trumpy.

And you stand for whatever your masters tell you to.

• Savant
  • The Legend

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #2233 on: September 26, 2018, 11:01:36 am »

So you're relying on comedians for your info. Makes sense, considering how the UN laughed at trumpy.

Every time I read Chester Jim's posts it makes me think of "Jester Jim". Cause he makes me laugh when I read his inane posts - must be part of his act.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #2234 on: September 26, 2018, 06:11:19 pm »

You should listen to the whole speech a lot of people are saying how powerful it was.   Heís made quite a few beautiful speeches, maybe thanks to good writers, but you wouldnít know it by listening to democratic operatives and the media.
Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #2235 on: September 26, 2018, 09:09:35 pm »

You should listen to the whole speech a lot of people are saying how powerful it was.   Heís made quite a few beautiful speeches, maybe thanks to good writers, but you wouldnít know it by listening to democratic operatives and the media.
Lots of people bought swampland in Florida.

But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #2236 on: September 26, 2018, 11:51:26 pm »
Hereís a snippet of his inauguration speech,   It lacked hitlerian gesture and shrill cries like Obamaís bu the words were much nicer.

But for too many of our citizens, a different reality exists: Mothers and children trapped in poverty in our inner cities; rusted-out factories scattered like tombstones across the landscape of our nation; an education system, flush with cash, but which leaves our young and beautiful students deprived of knowledge; and the crime and gangs and drugs that have stolen too many lives and robbed our country of so much unrealized potential.

This American carnage stops right here and stops right now.

We are one nation Ė and their pain is our pain. Their dreams are our dreams; and their success will be our success. We share one heart, one home, and one glorious destiny.

The oath of office I take today is an oath of allegiance to all Americans.
Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #2237 on: September 27, 2018, 02:46:42 am »
Hereís a snippet of his inauguration speech,   It lacked hitlerian gesture and shrill cries like Obamaís bu the words were much nicer.

But for too many of our citizens, a different reality exists: Mothers and children trapped in poverty in our inner cities; rusted-out factories scattered like tombstones across the landscape of our nation; an education system, flush with cash, but which leaves our young and beautiful students deprived of knowledge; and the crime and gangs and drugs that have stolen too many lives and robbed our country of so much unrealized potential.

This American carnage stops right here and stops right now.

We are one nation Ė and their pain is our pain. Their dreams are our dreams; and their success will be our success. We share one heart, one home, and one glorious destiny.

The oath of office I take today is an oath of allegiance to all Americans.
How many times has he already broken that oath? Get out your calculator.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #2238 on: September 27, 2018, 10:04:35 am »
I think three's not the charm Brett was hoping for.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• Arkansas
    more
« Reply #2239 on: September 27, 2018, 10:12:26 am »
If kavanaugh doesnít go through the next candidate will be be more conservative.  Youíll look idiotic if you put up another fight, using alynsky tactics.   You guys are just shooting yourselves in the foot.

Just vote him through .   Democrats are liars .  I hope his accusers go to prison if they are found not to be ccredible.  Send a message to you freaks,

Thatís just a snippet of trumps speech.   The whole thing is great.  And yes they laughed itís funny.  Heís bragging about his success.   You think a room full of politicians donít 7nderstand what heís doing.   Not that heís a politician.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 10:19:19 am by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!