Read 242422 times

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #1980 on: July 14, 2018, 09:36:14 pm »
Twelve new indictments. Mueller is getting closer.

Cancel the summit.

Let's make sure drumpf can't ask for more russki help behind closed doors. Let's make sure the russkis don't fix the mid-term elections.

• Chester Jim
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• March 05, 2015, 02:17:12 pm
    • Arkansas
    more
« Reply #1981 on: July 15, 2018, 10:41:50 am »
Donald Trump hailed Boris Johnson as a future prime minister, accused the London mayor, Sadiq Khan, of doing “a bad job” on terrorism and said there had been too much immigration in Europe in an incendiary interview that raised questions about the decision to invite him to Britain.

Trump described Johnson as “a very talented guy” for whom he had “a lot of respect”. He claimed he was not trying to pit Johnson against his host, but added: “I am just saying I think he would be a great prime minister. I think he’s got what it takes.”

“Take a look at the terrorism that is taking place. Look at what is going on in London,” Trump said, before referring directly to Khan: “I think he has done a very bad job on terrorism. I think he has done a bad job on crime, if you look, all of the horrible things going on there, with all of the crime that is being brought in.”

Trump even appeared to hold Khan personally responsible for immigration in Europe, in comments that were particularly inflammatory. “I think allowing millions and millions of people to come into Europe is very, very sad. I look at cities in Europe, and I can be specific if you’d like. You have a mayor who has done a terrible job in London. He has done a terrible job.”

“If they do a deal like that, we would be dealing with the European Union instead of dealing with the UK, so it will probably kill the deal. If they do that, then their trade deal with the US will probably not be made,” he said.

“We have enough difficulty with the European Union. We are cracking down right now on the European Union because they have not treated the United States fairly on trading.”

“They like me a lot in the UK. I think they agree with me on immigration.”

Brits hate you fuuckwit!  May invites you to Britain and you continue your asshole behaviour.  Who thinks that he wanted to play golf in Scotland and as then decided to chuck in a visit to May on top of that?

Many probably like him.  But who cares ?   You can say that about any public figure, that they don’t like him.  My black British friend said that obama resembled hitler.

This is more shaming average Americans for having trump as president.  It’s a dirty trick .  We could do the same for Sadie khan or Trudeau , but we don’t because we are not rude or more likely don’t care or know about those fools .
Trumpists (including yourself?) are ignorant. Who woulda thunk it?

Thanks for the info, jimbo.
Did you just call me ignorant .

Shouldn’t that be a warning? Watch this guy,
During bush and Reagan, people in the uk protested and even burned cars in parts of Europe. 
So this is nothing new.

Liberals in Europe and japan get nuts when the us elects republicans , but their governments are run by people who are protectionist in trade and socially conservative.   SO they want us to shoot ourselves in the foot.
They get angry because they worry that the free ride is over .
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 10:57:24 am by Chester Jim »
Bonzai!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1982 on: July 15, 2018, 06:25:08 pm »
Donald Trump hailed Boris Johnson as a future prime minister, accused the London mayor, Sadiq Khan, of doing “a bad job” on terrorism and said there had been too much immigration in Europe in an incendiary interview that raised questions about the decision to invite him to Britain.

Trump described Johnson as “a very talented guy” for whom he had “a lot of respect”. He claimed he was not trying to pit Johnson against his host, but added: “I am just saying I think he would be a great prime minister. I think he’s got what it takes.”

“Take a look at the terrorism that is taking place. Look at what is going on in London,” Trump said, before referring directly to Khan: “I think he has done a very bad job on terrorism. I think he has done a bad job on crime, if you look, all of the horrible things going on there, with all of the crime that is being brought in.”

Trump even appeared to hold Khan personally responsible for immigration in Europe, in comments that were particularly inflammatory. “I think allowing millions and millions of people to come into Europe is very, very sad. I look at cities in Europe, and I can be specific if you’d like. You have a mayor who has done a terrible job in London. He has done a terrible job.”

“If they do a deal like that, we would be dealing with the European Union instead of dealing with the UK, so it will probably kill the deal. If they do that, then their trade deal with the US will probably not be made,” he said.

“We have enough difficulty with the European Union. We are cracking down right now on the European Union because they have not treated the United States fairly on trading.”

“They like me a lot in the UK. I think they agree with me on immigration.”

Brits hate you fuuckwit!  May invites you to Britain and you continue your asshole behaviour.  Who thinks that he wanted to play golf in Scotland and as then decided to chuck in a visit to May on top of that?

Many probably like him.  But who cares ?   You can say that about any public figure, that they don’t like him.  My black British friend said that obama resembled hitler.

This is more shaming average Americans for having trump as president.  It’s a dirty trick .  We could do the same for Sadie khan or Trudeau , but we don’t because we are not rude or more likely don’t care or know about those fools .
Trumpists (including yourself?) are ignorant. Who woulda thunk it?

Thanks for the info, jimbo.
Did you just call me ignorant .

Shouldn’t that be a warning? Watch this guy,
During bush and Reagan, people in the uk protested and even burned cars in parts of Europe. 
So this is nothing new.

Liberals in Europe and japan get nuts when the us elects republicans , but their governments are run by people who are protectionist in trade and socially conservative.   SO they want us to shoot ourselves in the foot.
They get angry because they worry that the free ride is over .
US has a 25% tariff on imported trucks.

Looks like Ford and GM are getting the free ride.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1983 on: July 17, 2018, 03:40:50 am »
"My people came to me...they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be."
--Trump

That's how a press conference sounds when an asset stands next to his handler.

The accusations of treason are growing louder, with more and more evidence to support them.

« Reply #1984 on: July 17, 2018, 06:57:55 am »
absolutely infuriating

more than ever

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #1985 on: July 17, 2018, 06:59:47 am »
Must be some truth to the pee-pee tape after that performance. Trump hasn’t bent over that much since being spanked by Stormy Daniels.

« Reply #1986 on: July 17, 2018, 07:43:41 am »
Possible explanations for Tr**p's behavior:

1) He sees himself as a genius who is renewing American power so deftly and so under the radar that nobody in the media, political establishment, or even often in his own administration will be able to see it coming until our blissful deliverance.

2) Russia has dirt on The Bastard, but really, for a guy so shameless, would even golden shower tapes make him blush? Hey Tr**p Base, how base does Trump have to get before it becomes too much for you?

3) Tr**p is just trolling the libs to excite his Base, and to his own twisted satisfaction. Hey Base, I know this has all the excitement surrounding it of a WWE cage match, but do you not see what he might be ceding globally just for a few cheap shots at the libtards? Is it truly worth it?

4) Tr**p truly believes that America would be better off remolded in the image of Russia and strongman authoritarianism. Hey Base, would Russian style 'demockracy' really make you happy? Is your newfound freedom from the oppressive chains of PC culture really worth all you might be giving up?

5) Tr**p is using his prezidency to make back-channel business deals and secure personal enrichment for him and his family. Hey Base, even if you think this is beyond him, wouldn't you at least like a widdle-biddle, teency-weency bit of transparency, just to make sure?

6) Tr**mp knows that he'll need some help from Russia to get through the next election, and perhaps even to keep Republican majorities in the House and senate, and he not only condones it, but invites it (as he has done already in the past). Hey Base, is debasing our entire system of government, not to mention throwing our entire domestic and foreign intelligence apparatus under the bus, worth a mid-term election victory?

I wish the prospect of #6 got more media consideration. With such a pliant prezident, it's all but assured to happen again.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 07:46:03 am by donovan »

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #1987 on: July 17, 2018, 08:46:21 am »
Must be some truth to the pee-pee tape after that performance. Trump hasn’t bent over that much since being spanked by Stormy Daniels.
I don't think Trump would care much about that tape--he'd just blame Obama.

IMO, what he's really afraid of is that much of his wealth is derived from money-laundering for Russian oligarchs. If that can be proven (and Putin can provide documents with the snap of his murderous fingers, I'm sure), Trump will go to jail for a long time.

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

« Reply #1988 on: July 17, 2018, 08:55:44 am »

IMO, what he's really afraid of is that much of his wealth is derived from money-laundering for Russian oligarchs. If that can be proven (and Putin can provide documents with the snap of his murderous fingers, I'm sure), Trump will go to jail for a long time.

Agreed! The tape is a sideshow.

It truly is the fact that the Trump Organization has been heavily financed by Russian cash. I bet Michael Cohen might know a thing or two.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1989 on: July 17, 2018, 11:07:11 am »

Agreed! The tape is a sideshow.

It truly is the fact that the Trump Organization has been heavily financed by Russian cash. I bet Michael Cohen might know a thing or two.
That would be absolutely a very, very terrific thing for our country. It would be just fantastic, and I've heard many people say this, the most fantastic thing they could hope to witness.

So we're all cheering very, very hard for Michael. I've known him a long time, probably longer than anyone, and if he comes forward and tells the truth, which I'm sure he will because let's face it, who wants to go to prison? I know I don't. No quarter pounders, no fish sandwiches, no diet coke or vanilla milk shakes. No press conferences.

Anyway, where was I? Right, I think if he does the right thing and tells what he knows, there's no doubt he'll go down in history.

« Reply #1990 on: July 17, 2018, 11:36:51 am »

1) He sees himself as a genius who is renewing American power so deftly and so under the radar that nobody in the media, political establishment, or even often in his own administration will be able to see it coming until our blissful deliverance.

3) Tr**p is just trolling the libs to excite his Base, and to his own twisted satisfaction. Hey Base, I know this has all the excitement surrounding it of a WWE cage match, but do you not see what he might be ceding globally just for a few cheap shots at the libtards? Is it truly worth it?

5) Tr**p is using his prezidency to make back-channel business deals and secure personal enrichment for him and his family. Hey Base, even if you think this is beyond him, wouldn't you at least like a widdle-biddle, teency-weency bit of transparency, just to make sure?

1, 3, and 5, are far more likely than any collusion. Though, this is standard for most politicians and Presidents who somehow emerge from office with much higher net-worths (save Jimmy Carter, I think).

I especially think #3. Trump is the one of only two people in the world who knows whether or not he's innocent (the other being Putin). If he knows he's innocent, his behavior makes perfect sense from a trolling standpoint. He basically can rile the left up and get them chasing this and believing in something that isn't true.

This would also explain his willingness to trash our intel community and contempt for much of D.C. and the media. If he knows it's not true, his scorn for them and public insulting is frankly deserved.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1991 on: July 17, 2018, 09:35:39 pm »

1, 3, and 5, are far more likely than any collusion. Though, this is standard for most politicians and Presidents who somehow emerge from office with much higher net-worths (save Jimmy Carter, I think).

I especially think #3. Trump is the one of only two people in the world who knows whether or not he's innocent (the other being Putin). If he knows he's innocent, his behavior makes perfect sense from a trolling standpoint. He basically can rile the left up and get them chasing this and believing in something that isn't true.

This would also explain his willingness to trash our intel community and contempt for much of D.C. and the media. If he knows it's not true, his scorn for them and public insulting is frankly deserved.
The people who dug up the dirt for Putin know. The ones involved in the financing of the trump org know.

Your last comment is worthy of drumpf himself. Russian meddling has been proven. That it is continuing has been proven. That trump is doing nothing or as little as possible to stop it has been proven.

How legitimate will be November's elections be? Just the question being asked plays into the russkis' hands.

Benedict Trump.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1992 on: July 18, 2018, 09:59:49 am »
Let's see the tax returns, donnie!

Watching him read that statement (and he refused to say the US would punish those involved in interfering with the election) was like watching a hostage read a letter written by his captors. And his hedging was quite similar to his statements on Charlottesville.

Tom Steyer is stepping up his efforts to get drumpf impeached. I bet a lot more people are listening.

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #1993 on: July 18, 2018, 11:46:33 am »
Nice work EU and Japan.  Someone wrote a nice Dutch saying BTL.
Trust comes on foot, but leaves on horseback.
If Americans are happy with Trump absolutely screwing this up for years to come, then fine. 
Anyway, at least we know where Trump gets it from though...
“Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors – my mother was Scotland, my father was Germany.”
Your dad was born in NYC.  Idiot!

Just in case anybody is a bit confused about what that axiom is supposed to mean (it translates very badly), it means something like "Trust takes a long time to arrive, but can vanish very quickly."

• Mr C
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 17, 2012, 03:00:40 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #1994 on: July 18, 2018, 09:26:34 pm »

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1995 on: July 19, 2018, 02:56:40 am »

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1997 on: July 19, 2018, 05:23:20 am »
Looks like we just found out one of the things benedict trump and putin talked about--Montenegro.

I guess he sees them the same way he sees his contractors; thanks a lot for helping us out in Afghanistan and the check is in the mail (but don't hold your breath expecting it).

trump doesn't even have the morals of the storefront preachers who make up his base.

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

« Reply #1998 on: July 19, 2018, 08:26:23 am »
The guy is hilarious. 

Donald Trump has accused critics of “Trump derangement syndrome” as the fallout from his summit with Vladimir Putin showed no sign of abating.

The US president might be regretting his partial climbdown on his drawing a moral equivalence between the Kremlin and American intelligence and law enforcement agencies, which triggered accusations of treason.

Some people HATE the fact that I got along well with President Putin of Russia,” Trump tweeted on Wednesday. “They would rather go to war than see this. It’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome!

Start a war with Russia?  Who's even talking about that? 

The latest reversal came about after Trump, who left Finland in triumphant mood, reportedly became mortified and furious as he watched the backlash on television on Air Force One.

He is completely delusional if he thinks there was any triumph from the Finland Summit. 

Donald Trump said on Wednesday that he does not believe Russia is still targeting the United States, directly contradicting the nation’s top intelligence officer, who said Moscow continues to attack America’s electoral system.

When asked by reporters at the start of a cabinet meeting whether he believed Russia was “still targeting the US”, Trump responded: “No.”

The White House swiftly sought to clean up Trump’s comments by claiming the president was saying “no” to taking questions from reporters.

“Certainly, we believe the threat still exists,” Sarah Sanders, the White House press secretary, told reporters hours later.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Donald Trump’s Turnberry hotel was paid about £53,000 by the US government to cover the costs of the president’s two-day visit there last weekend, official payment logs reveal.

State department documents show that payments of $30,074 (£22,987) and $37,744 (£28,857) were authorised to cover Trump’s accommodation costs, paid directly to the hotel operating company that he owns.

Trump was joined at his resort by his wife, Melania, his son Eric, his White House spokeswoman, Sarah Sanders, and John Kelly, his White House chief of staff, for what was billed as a private visit.

In all, there are seven payments authorisations listed by the State Department tied specifically to Trump’s stay at his Turnberry resort, costing US taxpayers nearly $237,500 in total.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/18/us-government-paid-trumps-turnberry-hotel-53000

:rolleyes:

US Taxpayers are financing Trump to repay back the money that he still owes the Russians. Drain the swamp!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1999 on: July 19, 2018, 12:08:23 pm »
It was the second day of reversals and semantic hairsplitting in Mr. Trump’s statements about Russia — on Tuesday, he said that he had meant to say at a news conference in Helsinki that he disagreed with a statement by Mr. Putin, not that he agreed with it — and it only deepened the mystery of what exactly Mr. Trump and Mr. Putin had talked about during a two-and-a-half-hour session in Finland when only their interpreters were in the room with them.

Democrats demanded that Mr. Trump’s State Department interpreter be summoned to Capitol Hill to testify about what the president said, a prospect that seemed unlikely, given the lack of Republican support. But Republicans also hardened their criticism of Mr. Trump, with lawmakers expressing anger and incredulity at his shifting statements.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/us/politics/trump-putin-higher-intelligence.html

That would be bril;D
Yes, it would. Just getting her notes from the State Dept. would be great.

RE trump's great dealmaking, according to corporate filings in the U.K., Turnberry lost $36.1 million in 2016 (the most recent figure available) on revenue of just $12 million.

And he paid cash for it in 2014, although he normally finances purchases. Wonder where that money came from?

Curiouser and curiouser.