Read 253049 times

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 15, 2011, 01:22:09 pm
    • Banned
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #1560 on: April 21, 2018, 06:06:16 am »
Senator Ted Cruz summarizes what Trump has done to make America great again so far:

"President Trump is a flash-bang grenade thrown into Washington by the forgotten men and women of America. The fact that his first year as Commander in Chief disoriented and distressed members of the media and political establishment is not a bug but a feature.

"The same cultural safe spaces that blinkered coastal elites to candidate Trumpís popularity have rendered them blind to President Trumpís achievements on behalf of ordinary Americans. While pundits obsessed over tweets, he worked with Congress to cut taxes for struggling families. While wealthy celebrities announced that they would flee the country, he fought to bring back jobs and industries to our shores. While talking heads predicted Armageddon, President Trumpís strong stand against North Korea put Kim Jong Un back on his heels.

"President Trump is doing what he was elected to do: disrupt the status quo. That scares the heck out of those who have controlled Washington for decades, but for millions of Americans, their confusion is great fun to watch."
http://time.com/collection/most-influential-people-2018/5217621/donald-trump-2/

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #1561 on: April 21, 2018, 09:34:25 pm »
Senator Ted Cruz summarizes what Trump has done to make America great again so far:

"President Trump is a flash-bang grenade thrown into Washington by the forgotten men and women of America. The fact that his first year as Commander in Chief disoriented and distressed members of the media and political establishment is not a bug but a feature.

"The same cultural safe spaces that blinkered coastal elites to candidate Trumpís popularity have rendered them blind to President Trumpís achievements on behalf of ordinary Americans. While pundits obsessed over tweets, he worked with Congress to cut taxes for struggling families. While wealthy celebrities announced that they would flee the country, he fought to bring back jobs and industries to our shores. While talking heads predicted Armageddon, President Trumpís strong stand against North Korea put Kim Jong Un back on his heels.

"President Trump is doing what he was elected to do: disrupt the status quo. That scares the heck out of those who have controlled Washington for decades, but for millions of Americans, their confusion is great fun to watch."
http://time.com/collection/most-influential-people-2018/5217621/donald-trump-2/
He cut taxes for the rich, for the poor and middle class, not so much. He's ballooning the deficit. That's why fewer and fewer people support the tax cuts.

He's disrupted the stock market. He's doing all he can to bring back polluted rivers and smog-filled skies. His appointees are living large on the taxpayer's dime, as is he. 

Let's not forget how he "won" he election or how his infidelity is soaking up time and resources better used on governing. He tacks left and then right and then does whatever Fox talking heads tell him to.

His tariffs will cost more jobs than they save.

He's a racist who has given racism in the US a big boost.

« Reply #1562 on: April 24, 2018, 10:31:13 am »
So James Shaw, an African American man, heroically saves lives from gun violence in a red state?

What an inconvenient narrative for Trump and the GOP.

Except he was being celebrated all over conservative sites.

Try again.

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
« Reply #1563 on: April 24, 2018, 11:21:34 am »
In other news more evidenced has emerged to substantiate the sauciest part off the Steele dossier.

Flight records show Trump spent night in Russia, contradicting what he told Comey: report
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/384461-flight-records-show-trump-spent-night-in-russia-contradicting-what-he

As if anyone honestly doubts it  :laugh:

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 11:29:16 am by Adel »

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1564 on: April 25, 2018, 05:20:57 am »
His paranoia is growing and he's spending more and more time on his cell phone with the likes of welfare queen hannity. Hitler in his bunker comparisons, anyone? How about it, martini?

This one's for the forum's weather troll: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGZIKCwAPcI

• daktariB
  • Adventurer

• March 05, 2018, 07:12:24 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #1565 on: April 25, 2018, 07:39:20 am »
He's not gonna get impeached, he will probably run for a second term and has a good chance of winning. Not joking. And if you argue against me saying everyone in the media and their dog hates him then remember that is what happened the first time around and he still won. Unless a democrat candidate comes up to run that is really awe inspiring i doubt T-Dawg wont be around for round 2.

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #1566 on: April 25, 2018, 07:56:01 am »
He's not gonna get impeached, he will probably run for a second term and has a good chance of winning. Not joking. And if you argue against me saying everyone in the media and their dog hates him then remember that is what happened the first time around and he still won. Unless a democrat candidate comes up to run that is really awe inspiring i doubt T-Dawg wont be around for round 2.

Hillary ain't running. Republicans need to find a new bogey[wo]man.

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #1567 on: April 25, 2018, 07:57:57 am »

On what do you base these bold predictions?

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1568 on: April 25, 2018, 10:29:15 am »
repugnicans are refusing to endorse him for a second run. Tough for a guy with bone spurs to run anyway. MARA will only go so far.

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #1569 on: April 26, 2018, 02:55:43 am »

I would say that trump is pretty likely to win re-election unless the Democrats can find moderate popular candidates that can capture the apathetic crowd and the disaffected Republicans who voted Trump because they saw him as a slightly less shitty alternative to Hil-dog.

But this is the Democrats so they will, of course, be first and foremost concerned about skin color and gender, or if they are white they will want to make sure that that person does the required amount of virtue signaling... erm I mean privilege checking. After all, nothing says capable confident leader, like going on a diatribe about how you're ashamed of being white.

Democratic Field 2020

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/07/600565161/a-blue-wave-is-swelling

« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 04:06:33 am by Adel »

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1570 on: April 26, 2018, 09:23:18 pm »

I would say that trump is pretty likely to win re-election unless the Democrats can find moderate popular candidates that can capture the apathetic crowd and the disaffected Republicans who voted Trump because they saw him as a slightly less shitty alternative to Hil-dog.

But this is the Democrats so they will, of course, be first and foremost concerned about skin color and gender, or if they are white they will want to make sure that that person does the required amount of virtue signaling... erm I mean privilege checking. After all, nothing says capable confident leader, like going on a diatribe about how you're ashamed of being white.

Democratic Field 2020

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/25/trump-reelection-2020-approval-ratings-217037

By the way, I don't really care because with the current state of the USA is in, the election of a Democratic president will do nothing to help fix the growing divide in the US. The democratic intelligentsia is more concerned with virtue singaling, white privlidge, and any number of other issues that college college professors and their disiple activist students find important but the average American finds irrelivent and too stupid to care about. So even if a "blue wave" sweeps the dems into office the country will only continue to tear itself apart.
Are your misspellings an attempt to prove you're an average American?

Racism is "too stupid to care about"--thanks for sharing.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1571 on: April 27, 2018, 12:13:47 am »
trump just admitted (on Fox and Friends) that he tasked cohen with taking care of his Stormy Daniels problem. What a buffoon.

If it didn't affect so many people, this would be the greatest reality show ever. Unfortunately, it's real life and Rome is getting ever closer to burning.

In related news, ben carson declares war on the poor. Or should I say he opened up a new front in the repugnican's war on the poor?

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #1572 on: April 27, 2018, 04:37:57 am »

Democratic Field 2020

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/25/trump-reelection-2020-approval-ratings-217037

By the way, I don't really care because with the current state of the USA is in, the election of a Democratic president will do nothing to help fix the growing divide in the US. The democratic intelligentsia is more concerned with virtue singaling, white privlidge, and any number of other issues that college college professors and their disiple activist students find important but the average American finds irrelivent and too stupid to care about. So even if a "blue wave" sweeps the dems into office the country will only continue to tear itself apart.

With regard to the current state of divisiveness that concerns you, I was just wondering if you could explain how you feel that Trump in anyway mitigates this tendency. Quite contrarily, it seems as though Trump  has benefited from this polarization rather than attempting bridge any divides or create a greater sense of cohesion or unity. While scapegoating and appealing to popular prejudice may provide you some sense of temporary relief, it  does nothing  to address the greater economic and social inequity that I suspect is the root cause of the present malaise.   

Seriously, listen to this guy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxCpOcskJ1o

Didn't hear much concern for the greater good of the country this morning.  Little more than a deranged rant and rave of a desperate man trying to cover his own arse.  He sounds like the kind of guy that you would ignore and avoid making eye contact with as you busily go about your business on your way to work.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 05:01:11 am by Adel »

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #1573 on: April 27, 2018, 06:17:54 pm »
Interested as to why CDW deleted that last post?

I take it the context of the full interview didn't put your man Trumpey in a more favorable light?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBG-McmXo2Y

The faces said it all!!

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1574 on: April 27, 2018, 08:23:45 pm »
So pleading The Fifth Amendment is only used by the guilty as it's a Mafia tactic.  *cough* *Cohen*

Adel, that call-in thing was hilarious.  For someone who doesn't drink he came across as someone who was absolutely wasted.
Too many diet cokes.

They eventually had to cut him off, kind of how you get away from the crazy guy on the subway who keeps talking at you.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 08:25:39 pm by gogators! »

• parkerynp
  • Adventurer

• March 05, 2017, 06:38:51 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #1575 on: April 28, 2018, 12:54:55 am »
Mr. D

Did you happen to watch the Fox & Friends DJT interview? If so what were your thoughts on the commander and chiefs thoughts and delivery?

Me? Thoughts equal an extreme case of paranoia and deliverybequals to an unhinged man on the brink of mental breakdown. I mean the look on the faces of those three says it all.

If you are still a Trump fan it has to be out of spite right?

• Epistemology
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 19, 2010, 01:57:27 pm
    more
« Reply #1576 on: April 29, 2018, 01:31:59 pm »
trump just admitted (on Fox and Friends) that he tasked cohen with taking care of his Stormy Daniels problem. What a buffoon.

If it didn't affect so many people, this would be the greatest reality show ever. Unfortunately, it's real life and Rome is getting ever closer to burning.

In related news, ben carson declares war on the poor. Or should I say he opened up a new front in the repugnican's war on the poor?

Speak for yourself.
Being a non-american. This is my response every day.
Away an bile yer heid ya numpty,ye dinnae ken whit yer talkin aboot.

« Reply #1577 on: April 30, 2018, 07:59:01 am »
Mr. D

Did you happen to watch the Fox & Friends DJT interview? If so what were your thoughts on the commander and chiefs thoughts and delivery?

Me? Thoughts equal an extreme case of paranoia and deliverybequals to an unhinged man on the brink of mental breakdown. I mean the look on the faces of those three says it all.

If you are still a Trump fan it has to be out of spite right?

That's the face Doucy and co. always make. I think you're reading too much into things. If you think Trump is unhinged, everything will look like that whether it is or it isn't.

I've been hearing about Trump being crazy and how he's Hitler and going to start a war for over a year now. Instead we've beaten ISIS, the economy is roaring, and North Korea might be solved. What's so bad?

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #1578 on: April 30, 2018, 08:23:50 am »
I thought it modest of Trump for not also taking credit for Chelsea's success in the Premier League last season.

• Epistemology
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 19, 2010, 01:57:27 pm
    more
« Reply #1579 on: April 30, 2018, 08:39:30 am »
Wait...what? Is Steelrails actually buying into this fantasy that North Korea is playing honest and totes isn't going to go back on its word the moment it senses it can unravel the US-SK alliance?

Rofl. Trumpism has caused him to take leave of reality.
Away an bile yer heid ya numpty,ye dinnae ken whit yer talkin aboot.