Read 267962 times

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• January 30, 2015, 12:50:26 am
    • The Abyss
    more
Re: When will Trump be impeached?
« Reply #1140 on: November 30, 2017, 07:16:26 am »
There has been a pattern to the increasing intensity of his tweet storms in the past. It tends to proceed bad news.
I suspect it's a sign that things are heating up with the Mueller investigation in relation to Flynn.
Perhaps we should expect a major bombshell soon.

• Epistemology
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 19, 2010, 01:57:27 pm
    more
« Reply #1141 on: November 30, 2017, 07:58:46 am »
I honestly usually don't care much for US politics.

but oh boy, this **** show continues to entertain immensely. There is no bar with this complete and utter rocket of a barely literate simian.
Away an bile yer heid ya numpty,ye dinnae ken whit yer talkin aboot.

« Reply #1142 on: November 30, 2017, 10:01:00 am »
There has been a pattern to the increasing intensity of his tweet storms in the past. It tends to proceed bad news.
I suspect it's a sign that things are heating up with the Mueller investigation in relation to Flynn.

That would imply that there is some sort of deliberate strategy behind them.

Thus, Trump is not INSANE!!!

I think the insane/dementia/stupid explanation is a lazy explanation. If you look at how, when, and why he uses his bombastic statements its pretty obvious there is a deliberate method. He uses them to direct people attention to or away from something. The over-the-top language ensures people take notice.

If the man were insane/stupid/demented he wouldn't be here now.

People of lower status always try to call people above them stupid. In a meritocracy that is seldom the case.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #1143 on: November 30, 2017, 10:56:18 am »

I think the insane/dementia/stupid explanation is a lazy explanation. If you look at how, when, and why he uses his bombastic statements its pretty obvious there is a deliberate method. He uses them to direct people attention to or away from something. The over-the-top language ensures people take notice.

People of lower status always try to call people above them stupid. In a meritocracy that is seldom the case.
More misdirection. He's not insane, he's psychologically disturbed--malignant narcissism to be exact.

As for stupid, how many times did he go bankrupt? How many companies under his helm ended up in the shitter? How many poor staffing choices has he made as president? How smart is it to get your news from Fox rather than the experts you're supposedly surrounded by ("the best people")?

His tweets are not about getting results. They're for firing up his base, folks like you who get off on him making racist remarks because they're not politically correct.

The U.S. is an oligarchy not a meritocracy, at least according to recent research.

But keep on with the derails. It's your forte.

• Epistemology
  • Hero of Waygookistan

more
« Reply #1144 on: November 30, 2017, 11:52:01 am »

Not quite. You have stumbled upon a fallacy. Gogators and his like are using the term stupid in reference to his rather pitiful intellectual capacity - I.E. He is not book smart. Something that is pretty damn obvious by now.

You are arguing that he is not stupid in reference to his level of cunning, which even the most hardline of Trump critics can admit is quite plentiful.

Higher cerebral intellectual capabilities versus lower, animalistic intellectual capabilities. Having the latter does not preclude someone from being stupid. What it does preclude them from though is being an idiot or a fool.

« Reply #1145 on: November 30, 2017, 12:45:48 pm »
More misdirection. He's not insane, he's psychologically disturbed--malignant narcissism to be exact.

This is your opinion as a trained and practicing psychologist?

As for stupid, how many times did he go bankrupt? How many companies under his helm ended up in the shitter? How many poor staffing choices has he made as president? How smart is it to get your news from Fox rather than the experts you're supposedly surrounded by ("the best people")?

Yes, he's made hundreds of different investments over the years and many have succeeded and some have failed. Most billionaires will have at least a few ventures that went bankrupt. That's like saying a professional millionaire poker player has lost early in a few tournaments, therefore they're stupid and suck at poker.

His tweets are not about getting results. They're for firing up his base, folks like you who get off on him making racist remarks because they're not politically correct.

I'll agree that firing up his base is a big part. I don't agree that everyone "gets off" on racist remarks or even that his tweets are racist.

The U.S. is an oligarchy not a meritocracy, at least according to recent research.

Yeah, that's your excuse for why you, who think you are so brilliant, are a nobody and he's successful.

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #1146 on: November 30, 2017, 04:09:24 pm »

Your the person raising the question of his sanity, this isn't a requirement for evoking the 25th amendment only that there is an impairment that prevents the president from fulfilling his duties. Dementia doesn't equal insanity nor do a number of other mental impairments.

« Reply #1147 on: November 30, 2017, 04:27:30 pm »
Your the person raising the question of his sanity, this isn't a requirement for evoking the 25th amendment only that there is an impairment that prevents the president from fulfilling his duties. Dementia doesn't equal insanity nor do a number of other mental impairments.

Dementia would be your diagnosis as a medical doctor with access to his MRIs?

Trump isn't showing signs of dementia. Look at his debates and pressers. He is obviously lucid and aware of what he is saying. He doesn't have dementia anymore than some guy ranting about a sports team and getting some facts wrong on a radio show has dementia/mental issues.

• Savant
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• April 07, 2012, 11:35:31 pm
« Reply #1148 on: November 30, 2017, 04:35:39 pm »

Trump isn't showing signs of dementia. Look at his debates and pressers. He is obviously lucid and aware of what he is saying. He doesn't have dementia anymore than some guy ranting about a sports team and getting some facts wrong on a radio show has dementia/mental issues.

Ok Dr. Steels. Didnít know that youíve become Trumpís private doctor.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1149 on: November 30, 2017, 05:16:11 pm »

This is your opinion as a trained and practicing psychologist?

Yes, he's made hundreds of different investments over the years and many have succeeded and some have failed. Most billionaires will have at least a few ventures that went bankrupt. That's like saying a professional millionaire poker player has lost early in a few tournaments, therefore they're stupid and suck at poker.

I'll agree that firing up his base is a big part. I don't agree that everyone "gets off" on racist remarks or even that his tweets are racist.

Yeah, that's your excuse for why you, who think you are so brilliant, are a nobody and he's successful.
Not mine but that of several trained psychiatirsts/psychologists.

the rest is just rhetorical device attempts at defending trump. And of course a ridiculous analogy. trump's money comes from branding, from the celebrity he gained as the host of a reality show that was a copy of a British one. A show on which he read lines.

Elizabeth Warren, who you made wrongful claims of in support of trump's racist taunts (and like trump rather than admit you were wrong you'll just lie more) is an example of meritocracy. trump was a poor little rich boy who excelled at nothing but got into school thanks to his daddy.

So, and now because I'm an honest hard-working citizen who pays his taxes I'm a nobody. so along with being an alt-right lapdog you're now an elitist. How's your physical therapy job going? Massage anyone interesting today? But I guess that's better than selling lottery tickets and tallboys at a convenience store or tossing pizzas.

How about some posts on his accomplishments?

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #1150 on: November 30, 2017, 05:37:33 pm »

Merriam Webster: Dementia: "a usually progressive condition (such as Alzheimer's disease) marked by the development of multiple cognitive deficits (such as... the inability to plan and initiate complex behavior)."

Surely, your not suggesting his present stoush with Theresa May is strategic!
Hers's some alternative opinions Doc.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-mental-health-disorder-personality-doctors-yale-psychiatrist-investigation-a7874586.html

https://waldo.villagesoup.com/p/is-president-trump-suffering-from-dementia/1693991

Even Steve Bannon!
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/will-trump-finish-his-term-25th-amendment-steve-bannon-2017-10?r=US&IR=T
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 06:35:24 pm by Adel »

• Epistemology
  • Hero of Waygookistan

more
« Reply #1151 on: December 01, 2017, 08:23:44 am »
Any Trumpian attempt at military action on North Korea will push South Korea into the arms of China. Trade a couple of billion dollars to take out an enemy, only to create another enemy with a ****-ton better technology than the previous one

Your country is dying. And its dying in such a pathetic way too. history has shown though that that tends to happen when stupid people are allowed to have power. States can usually endure a stupid leader. But they often cannot endure a stupid and ambitious one.

But hey, that's what happens when you have a culture that values stupidity and punishes rationality.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 08:26:23 am by Epistemology »

• Adel
  • Expert Waygook

• The Abyss
    more
« Reply #1152 on: December 02, 2017, 10:38:12 am »

BINGO!

Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying to the F.B.I. and Will Cooperate With Russia Inquiry

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/us/politics/michael-flynn-guilty-russia-investigation.html

Whose up next for an indictment ?

Kushner? Trump? Both of them?

Or will there be a Saturday Night Massacre?

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1153 on: December 02, 2017, 10:46:56 am »
Why stop at war with NK? If Pompeo steps in for Tillerson, Iran will also be on the military's dance card. He's already ginning up reasons (lies), right out of the Bush/Cheney playbook.

Come on mueller! Stop bozo bones spurs before it's too late.

• arane
  • Explorer

• September 29, 2017, 01:14:29 pm
« Reply #1154 on: December 04, 2017, 04:40:55 pm »
IMPEACHED!!! I personally can't wait. At least Mike Pence can form an intelligent sentence and understands basic government functioning.

Reasons to impeach can be found here, plus any new ones that may will arise in the near future.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/318045-the-house-can-start-impeachment-against-trump-now

It has been 10 months since this thread started. I'm still waiting for Trump's impeachment. The mainstream media seems to always have new evidence that will lead to Trump being impeached but nothing ever seems to happen. Why is that? It's probably safe to say that media can't be trusted. Just look at ABC news and their latest lie.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 04:58:47 pm by arane »

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1155 on: December 04, 2017, 08:27:45 pm »
The problem with impeach trump is you end up with pence.

And it would be stupid for dems to waste political capitol on it. Let mueller do his job and put the bum(s) in jail.

« Reply #1156 on: December 06, 2017, 10:23:24 am »
It has been 10 months since this thread started. I'm still waiting for Trump's impeachment.

Trump's impeachment has been predicted for about as much time as people have predicted he'll turn America into Nazi Germany, round up 10 million illegals, start a war with North Korea, and ban abortion and turn this place into the Handmaid's Tale.

Best not to put too much stock in the predictions and "insights" of such people who at one time or another spout lines like those above.

Somehow "It's Germany 1933!!!" "Impeachment is Right Around the Corner" "Trump is Such a Buffoon, Can't Even Repeal Obamacare" "He's trampling on the Constitution. He's a dictator" "The Resistance is Everywhere, Come to Our Rally" are capable of existing simultaneously in the heads of some people.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #1157 on: December 06, 2017, 01:09:13 pm »
It has been 10 months since this thread started. I'm still waiting for Trump's impeachment.

Trump's impeachment has been predicted for about as much time as people have predicted he'll turn America into Nazi Germany, round up 10 million illegals, start a war with North Korea, and ban abortion and turn this place into the Handmaid's Tale.

Best not to put too much stock in the predictions and "insights" of such people who at one time or another spout lines like those above.

Somehow "It's Germany 1933!!!" "Impeachment is Right Around the Corner" "Trump is Such a Buffoon, Can't Even Repeal Obamacare" "He's trampling on the Constitution. He's a dictator" "The Resistance is Everywhere, Come to Our Rally" are capable of existing simultaneously in the heads of some people.
It doesn't take watching you play the good German for anyone whose eyes are open to see the parallels between Nazi Germany and the US under trumped up.

From "The German always before the foreigner and the Jews!" to America First is no stretch at all (just replace Jews with Muslims).

« Reply #1158 on: December 06, 2017, 01:41:46 pm »
It doesn't take watching you play the good German for anyone whose eyes are open to see the parallels between Nazi Germany and the US under trumped up.

From "The German always before the foreigner and the Jews!" to America First is no stretch at all (just replace Jews with Muslims).

There aren't ANY parallels. Unless you think "Art of the Deal" is comparable to "Mein Kampf".

You could write up Trump's presidency as having parallels to The Fellowship of the Ring, Berlusconi, The Island of Misfit Toys, G.R.O.S.S., Charles II, The Klingon High Council, The Duke of Brunswick, Trajan, King Tut, Jahangir, Tojo, The Gambino Family, Pee Wee's Playhouse, or anything else under the frickin sun.

That doesn't mean it really is like that.

Nothing says "Nazi Germany" where hundreds of thousands of people march dressed up as vulvas and whatnot, while absolutely jack shit happens and the police provide them with extensive security. Totally Nazi Germany dude.

« Reply #1159 on: December 06, 2017, 02:05:27 pm »
You could write up Trump's presidency as having parallels to The Fellowship of the Ring, Berlusconi, The Island of Misfit Toys, G.R.O.S.S., Charles II, The Klingon High Council, The Duke of Brunswick, Trajan, King Tut, Jahangir, Tojo, The Gambino Family, Pee Wee's Playhouse, or anything else under the frickin sun.

I think this presidency is a little more like the Three Stooges........only difference being was they were actually geniuses.

See there we go. I mean, I may disagree, but I can certainly see this interpretation and not dismiss it as hysterical ravings. Shoddy and amateurish seems much more plausible when it comes to gold-plated Trump than "It's like Nazi Germany!!!!!!"