Read 6405 times

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• March 16, 2016, 04:35:48 pm
    • Seoul
Re: What are your thoughts on the current US migration issue?
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2019, 03:39:40 am »
"Trump administration ends relief program for immigrants with medical issues"
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-administration-ends-relief-program-immigrants-medical-issues/story?id=65252446

About time. The more they can freeload the more they will show up.
How Christian of you.

• Cohort 2019
  • Expert Waygook

• August 17, 2019, 08:09:23 pm
    • 90įS.- 0'E
    more
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2019, 09:44:43 am »
Nobody likes to hear about facts when it's immigration concerned.  :laugh:
incumbo studiis

• Liechtenstein
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• February 15, 2019, 04:39:00 pm
    • NE Hemisphere
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2019, 08:46:32 am »
For those too closed-minded or stupid to understand...

No one deserves the right to just walk into the USA.

Go Trump! 2020 Making America Even Greater.

Oh how I wish I were American. Anyone wanna trade passports? I'll give you my Canadian passport for your American one.

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2019, 09:51:51 am »
The majority of illegal immigrants flew in and overstayed their visas.

« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2019, 07:53:22 pm »
For those too closed-minded or stupid to understand...

No one deserves the right to just walk into the USA.

Go Trump! 2020 Making America Even Greater.

Oh how I wish I were American. Anyone wanna trade passports? I'll give you my Canadian passport for your American one.

We don't want you, there's enough white supremacist Canadians that have infiltrated the US and spread their bullshit around.

Also, notice how Trump and his chud supporters aren't whining about immigration anymore? What about the caravans and massive hordes coming to terk are jerbs? They're just as transparent as Korean newspapers whining about Japan to distract from Korean governmental or chaebol incompetence.
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32
    Trump is a liar and a con man.
Quote from Mr.DeMartino on June 14, 2019 at 02:28:07
Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit

• T_Rex
  • Veteran

• April 23, 2019, 08:10:20 am
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2020, 09:49:01 am »
"Donald Trump has actually kept the main promise of his 2016 campaign, because Mexico is paying for a 'border wall.' The only thing is that itís not a physical wall and itís not on the southwest border: Itís a wall of Mexican National Guard members on the border between Mexico and Guatemala, working to keep Trump's promises to the American people in the name of Mexican national security... and capitulation to their northern neighbor....

"Mexico, of course, already has a history of cooperating with the United States on immigration enforcement, but it appears they have doubled down on it with Trump. It cannot be a coincidence that we are seeing images of Mexicans confronting migrants on its southern border only a week after the Congress passed the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement to replace NAFTA. It seems that, when trade is involved, Lopez Obrabor will choose the economy first ó even though he won the presidency two years ago on a leftist, populist and essentially anti-Trump platform."
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-did-get-mexico-build-wall-its-troops-its-own-ncna1119466

The Art of the Deal in action....

• gogators!
  • The Legend

• Seoul
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2020, 10:23:18 am »
"Donald Trump has actually kept the main promise of his 2016 campaign, because Mexico is paying for a 'border wall.' The only thing is that itís not a physical wall and itís not on the southwest border: Itís a wall of Mexican National Guard members on the border between Mexico and Guatemala, working to keep Trump's promises to the American people in the name of Mexican national security... and capitulation to their northern neighbor....

"Mexico, of course, already has a history of cooperating with the United States on immigration enforcement, but it appears they have doubled down on it with Trump. It cannot be a coincidence that we are seeing images of Mexicans confronting migrants on its southern border only a week after the Congress passed the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement to replace NAFTA. It seems that, when trade is involved, Lopez Obrabor will choose the economy first ó even though he won the presidency two years ago on a leftist, populist and essentially anti-Trump platform."
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-did-get-mexico-build-wall-its-troops-its-own-ncna1119466

The Art of the Deal in action....
Are you saying he's got a piece of the company making the rebar that is being used to fashion the ladders being used to hop the few miles of fence that have actually been constructed?

BTW, now that Mexico has the new NAFTA, how long do you think their national guard is going to patrol the border? They've got bigger fish to fry.

• Kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2020, 10:49:54 am »
There's enough white supremacist Canadians that have infiltrated the US and spread their bullshit around.
They go to the USA because spreading White Supremacist hate speech is literally illegal in Canada. If the US followed suit, they'd probably get a lot less of that tired bull$#!t.  :undecided: