Read 968 times

FBI Criminal Records Check in Korea
« on: November 03, 2016, 09:24:08 pm »
Hello,

I've been reading up on (some) posts related to the FBI Criminals Records Check, but the people who are requesting this live, from what I've seen, in the states. I moved here at the beginning of this year w/o a CRC, and I am starting to see that certain employers here in Korea require this.

So, is it possible to acquire an FBI CRC in Korea?

Many apologies if this topic has been posted before. Kind of in rush-mode and I didn't have time to search through this forum or 'google' much.

Thanks.

• CDW
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 15, 2011, 01:22:09 pm
    • Banned
Re: FBI Criminal Records Check in Korea
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 10:20:43 pm »
Hello,

I've been reading up on (some) posts related to the FBI Criminals Records Check, but the people who are requesting this live, from what I've seen, in the states. I moved here at the beginning of this year w/o a CRC, and I am starting to see that certain employers here in Korea require this.

Many apologies if this topic has been posted before. Kind of in rush-mode and I didn't have time to search through this forum or 'google' much.

Thanks.
It is possible. Print out the correct fingerprint from the FBI website. Take it to a police station in Korea and ask to be fingerprinted.

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 11:12:18 pm »
Hello,

Thanks.
It is possible. Print out the correct fingerprint from the FBI website. Take it to a police station in Korea and ask to be fingerprinted.

Wow! Is that it?

Thank you so much!!!

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 11:28:56 pm »
Well, that's just the first step. You gotta fill out a request for a background check and send it to the FBI or a channeler along with payment and your fingerprints. Get two sets of prints, in case one of them is rejected. You don't wanna waste money/time shipping this stuff across the world.