Read 2261 times

School bathrooms
« on: October 21, 2016, 01:07:50 pm »
Just ventured into the bathroom. Saw the cleaning ajumma mopping the floor then wipe down the business end of a urinal with the same mop.

Re: School bathrooms
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 01:20:03 pm »
Sounds about right. Ours just slops around dirty mom water all over the floor then all over the toilet seat and it's "clean".
As a woman, I do a lot of "hovering" here.  :laugh: :rolleyes:

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 01:21:27 pm »
Just ventured into the bathroom. Saw the cleaning ajumma mopping the floor then wipe down the business end of a urinal with the same mop.

The floor in the bathroom closest to my office is always covered in piss, so perhaps there isn't much difference anyway. The bathroom stalls are likewise covered in feces, so I wouldn't be upset if the cleaning lady used the same rag on the walls that she did on the inside of the toilet if it meant that the walls at least didn't outwardly appear to be covered in sh*t.

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 01:23:09 pm »
Ours just slops around dirty mom water

Eau :blank:

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 01:23:22 pm »
Find a less used bathroom and bring your own anti bacterial spray and wipes.  First spray the seat and area.  Then, wipe off with toilet paper.  Then, use the anti bacterial wipes to clean it some more.  Then, put some toilet paper over the seat where you plan to sit.  Do, the number two, wipe, and retreat.  Also, bring your own toilet paper.  I have a large plastic bag with all these materials I take when I find the least used bathroom in an obscure part of the school.  (Sometimes, I'm lucky and the school actually has a teachers bathroom.  But, not all do.)

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2016, 01:25:55 pm »

• thunderlips
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• June 07, 2012, 10:01:55 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2016, 01:48:02 pm »
Same cleaning technique applied to every restaurant, coffee shop, movie theater, etc.

Enjoy your next meal out!

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2016, 02:00:51 pm »
The students clean our bathrooms. There's been a half packet of Ramen in one of the urinals since 2014.

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2016, 02:01:10 pm »
Same cleaning technique applied to every restaurant, coffee shop, movie theater, etc.

Enjoy your next meal out!

Ew :blank:

• CO2
  • Waygook Lord

• March 02, 2015, 03:41:14 pm
    • Uiwang
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2016, 02:05:23 pm »
The students clean our bathrooms. There's been a half packet of Ramen in one of the urinals since 2014.
It's fermenting. Leave it alone.
레새 뭐 페르, 커나르드. 에스티 타베르낰 트루 드 볘르즈.

• Pecan
  • The Legend

• December 27, 2010, 09:14:44 am
    • Seoul
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2016, 02:10:54 pm »
No industrial cleaner used at our school.

Same mop that "cleans" the bathroom is used on the blackboards.

Always a bonus to see a random pubic hair dried to the board :/

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2016, 02:31:25 pm »
This is why I hate seeing the toilet seat up in the bathroom -- because I know I'll have to touch it to get it back down, and we all know it's not really clean.

I always opt for the squat toilet when I see this. As much as I hate them, I don't have to touch anything to use them... although then I worry about urine being all over the floor and getting caked on my shoes.

There's no winning here.

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2016, 01:20:11 am »
And if they do clean with actual cleaning solution, it's by and large not the right one for the job.

I had cleaning ladies who would mop the wood floors with bleach...