Read 606 times

  • Yellowjc26
  • Explorer

    • 6

    • October 14, 2016, 07:48:21 pm
    • Seoul, Korea
Change E-2 visa NO ARC
« on: October 14, 2016, 07:59:24 pm »
I need some advice on an urgent situation.... I came to Korea on an E2 visa and before my appointment for my arc card came my visa was cancelled and I was given a LOR. In hindsight, I should have just went without an appointment and waited all day.. Anyway, I got a new job and went to immigration to apply for my arc and they said that I either have to go back to my old job or leave Korea.. My job already reported to immigration(in Suwon) that they cancelled my contract/visa sponsorship. It is supposed to expire 09/2017. In this situation what can I do?? A visa run? Or do I have to wait in the USA until my original e2 expires? The people at immigration are giving me conflicting answers.... If anyone has been in this situation or knows someone that has... advice would be greatly appreciated..