Read 7379 times

Printable KPOP Top Trump Game Cards
« on: October 11, 2012, 10:31:09 am »
Hello,

I was passed these Top Trump style printable game cards by my Korean Teachers, there are two sets here both related to KPOP (12 cards on each).

For those who don't know about Top Trumps here are the rules:

* Firstly download and printout the cards.
* Secondly split the cards evenly between all the players (2-4 is best). Then decide who will go first (Rock, Paper, Scissors etc)
* Now the first player takes there first card and chooses an attribute which they think is better than the others. The people will be highest attribute score is the winner of the round and gains all of the cards. The winner then chooses another attribute from there next card and is continues until one player has all of the cards.

I hope they prove useful, I personally used them in a small middle school class yesterday and the kids loved them.

Re: Printable KPOP Top Trump Game Cards
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 08:45:23 am »
Here is part 3, this one is related to Korean Drama Females. I personally played it yesterday afternoon in one of my smaller classes and the students really enjoyed it.

• hwacks
  • Adventurer

• March 11, 2012, 07:27:51 pm
    • Bukpyeong
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 02:06:12 pm »
I think my after school girls will love this! I may have to get them into teams because there are six of them.

Thanks very much!

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 10:44:52 am »
I played this game with my afterschool kids this week... and they loved it! Thanks so much for the cards! One girl asked me if she could keep one of the cards.

• hwacks
  • Adventurer

• March 11, 2012, 07:27:51 pm
    • Bukpyeong
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 01:43:21 pm »
I played this game with my afterschool kids this week... and they loved it! Thanks so much for the cards! One girl asked me if she could keep one of the cards.
Ha! My girls too! They were fighting for the cards after class was over!

• kake
  • Waygookin

• July 19, 2012, 10:37:53 pm
    • Gongju
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 11:11:38 am »
My students ripped them up and then went back to hitting each other.  I'll try with a less rowdy class next time.  :wink:

• sinkler
  • Waygookin

• September 19, 2011, 09:56:08 am
    • Seoul
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 05:51:20 am »
Thank you..

• ross.d
  • Adventurer

• August 24, 2011, 05:47:04 pm
    • Busan, S.Korea
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012, 09:17:34 pm »
Really great stuff - loved trumps as a kid. I made a prezi for this

http://prezi.com/fvuypr3_u1l8/trump-cards/

It's all pretty self explanatory anyway but this prolongs the game a little bit, which is my aim as I'm using this for winter camp.

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2012, 12:14:09 pm »
My Korean teacher just sent me the fourth set. This one is all Korean Cartoon Characters; Dooly, Brownie, Pororo etc.

I still use the previous sets, but this one is looks super kid focused. I hope others find it useful.