February 22, 2019, 10:08:59 PM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0  (Read 1303283 times)

Online oglop

• Hero of Waygookistan
Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #9260 on: December 07, 2018, 10:40:12 PM »

At primary school level, it could be because they're always being told to bundle up during cold weather, and will get scolded for not doing it or for taking their coats off, so after a while it probably doesn't really sink in that taking their coats off is an option even when their parents aren't around to tsk them over it.

yeah, you could be right. it's like when i ask "hands up who likes candy" and some students insist they don't like it. then, when pressed, it's because their parents don't let them eat it, so they say they don't like it. same with pizza, chocolate, or anything else all kids love. some kids in korea live pretty deprived lives, it seems. not allowed any foods kids love, studying 10 hours a day, never see their dads, aren't allowed to watch tv, etc. christ.

Offline SeoulAlone

• Veteran
« Reply #9261 on: December 10, 2018, 07:58:51 AM »
You knows it's bad in your building when you look forward to coming to school to find some quiet time.  Yet another weekend my c*k sucking neighbor had the music cranked for 12+ hours, Sat. and Sun.  The topper was having to listen to him rabbit f*ck some girl in the building.  But this usually only lasts a good 5~10 mins.  Yay for me, but kina sad for her! 

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Feeling Grabby?
« Reply #9262 on: December 10, 2018, 08:03:25 AM »
You knows it's bad in your building when you look forward to coming to school to find some quiet time.  Yet another weekend my c*k sucking neighbor had the music cranked for 12+ hours, Sat. and Sun. (shit, is this me?) The topper was having to listen to him rabbit f*ck some girl in the building. (shit, I hope this isn't me) But this usually only lasts a good 5~10 mins. (Okay, not me  :afro:)  Yay for me, but kina sad for her!
The joys of fauxtherhood

Offline #basedcowboyshirt

• Expert Waygook
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #9263 on: December 10, 2018, 08:05:06 AM »

At primary school level, it could be because they're always being told to bundle up during cold weather, and will get scolded for not doing it or for taking their coats off, so after a while it probably doesn't really sink in that taking their coats off is an option even when their parents aren't around to tsk them over it.

yeah, you could be right. it's like when i ask "hands up who likes candy" and some students insist they don't like it. then, when pressed, it's because their parents don't let them eat it, so they say they don't like it. same with pizza, chocolate, or anything else all kids love. some kids in korea live pretty deprived lives, it seems. not allowed any foods kids love, studying 10 hours a day, never see their dads, aren't allowed to watch tv, etc. christ.

Maybe their parents don't give them candy because it's basically poison. Don't poison people you love or care about.

Also candy is gross.

Offline StillInKorea

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #9264 on: December 10, 2018, 08:19:49 AM »

Maybe their parents don't give them candy because it's basically poison. Don't poison people you love or care about.

Also candy is gross.

Candy is bad for you, but children should be allowed to experience the same childhood pleasures that their friends are allowed to enjoy.

Offline TheEnergizer

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #9265 on: December 10, 2018, 08:37:13 AM »
My favorite part of winter is how everyone decides it's a good idea to leave all the doors and windows wide open in the hallways. Yes, let ALL the cold air in

Why I will never do a number 2 at school.

Online oglop

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #9266 on: December 10, 2018, 09:11:41 AM »

Also candy is gross.
is that a troll post? can't tell

Online Mister Tim

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #9267 on: December 10, 2018, 09:26:46 AM »

Also candy is gross.

Is this the first time you've seen him talk about how sugar is literally poison? Stick around!

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #9268 on: December 10, 2018, 09:37:24 AM »

Also candy is gross.

Is this the first time you've seen him talk about how sugar is literally poison? Stick around!

waygook.org moderator user basedcowboyshirt is deadly serious. 
Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?

Online Aristocrat

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #9269 on: December 10, 2018, 02:00:44 PM »
They're doing construction on the exterior of the building, so drills and hammers bashing away.
To sooth my soul, my CT and a HR teacher have been sitting in the office singing Christmas and Church hymns in the key of 'H', for the past 2hrs! Anywhere other than the office is colder than the planet Hoth.

Shoot me, please!

Online zola

• The Legend
« Reply #9270 on: December 10, 2018, 02:09:43 PM »
They're doing construction on the exterior of the building, so drills and hammers bashing away.
To sooth my soul, my CT and a HR teacher have been sitting in the office singing Christmas and Church hymns in the key of 'H', for the past 2hrs! Anywhere other than the office is colder than the planet Hoth.

Shoot me, please!

:laugh: :laugh:
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Offline SeoulAlone

• Veteran
« Reply #9271 on: December 10, 2018, 02:14:20 PM »

Shoot me, please!

earbuds and an ipod.  ALWAYS carry them with for such emergencies.

I do empathize

Online AWVM_HXE

• Adventurer
« Reply #9272 on: December 10, 2018, 09:36:14 PM »
You knows it's bad in your building when you look forward to coming to school to find some quiet time.  Yet another weekend my c*k sucking neighbor had the music cranked for 12+ hours, Sat. and Sun.  The topper was having to listen to him rabbit f*ck some girl in the building.  But this usually only lasts a good 5~10 mins.  Yay for me, but kina sad for her!

So, um, would you like a biology lesson?

Or maybe a lesson on how not to use insults traditionally aimed at hurting LGBT people, especially when they don't even apply?

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Feeling Grabby?
« Reply #9273 on: December 10, 2018, 10:36:14 PM »

Or maybe a lesson on how not to use insults traditionally aimed at hurting LGBT people, especially when they don't even apply?

Yeah, don't be a dick.

Wait......................
The joys of fauxtherhood

Offline SeoulAlone

• Veteran
« Reply #9274 on: December 11, 2018, 07:00:06 AM »

How is my rant in anyway geared toward the LGBT community?  Ya know what?  I don't even wanna know nor do I even care.  Be gone troll. 

Online tylerthegloob

• Super Waygook
  • gg wp
« Reply #9275 on: December 11, 2018, 07:28:25 AM »

How is my rant in anyway geared toward the LGBT community?  Ya know what?  I don't even wanna know nor do I even care.  Be gone troll.

My guess is the c*ck sucking part in that there is nothing wrong with sucking some c*ck.

Offline Mr C

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #9276 on: December 11, 2018, 07:40:33 AM »

Shoot me, please!
Big deal.  My apartuh is situated directly above a big intersection, where roadwork has been going on since shortly after I moved there, March, 2016.

Since it's such a busy intersection, the roadwork has been done at night, from 8 PM until about 5:30 AM.  I have not had an uninterrupted night's sleep in all that time.  They finally finished last week.

Two hours! Pshaw.

Offline SeoulAlone

• Veteran
« Reply #9277 on: December 11, 2018, 07:40:47 AM »

My guess is the c*ck sucking part in that there is nothing wrong with sucking some c*ck.

:rolleyes:  Regardless of what people say, there's someone some where, that will be offended.  If I would have called the person a 'jerk',  would I have to worry about a physics major being offended?  "It's a rate of change of acceleration!  NOT A PERSON!"  I'm waiting for PETA to come rushing in and tell me I'm encouraging the rape of innocent bunnies by using the line 'rabbit f*ck"...    :rolleyes:

Online JVPrice

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #9278 on: December 11, 2018, 07:50:54 AM »

Shoot me, please!
Big deal.  My apartuh is situated directly above a big intersection, where roadwork has been going on since shortly after I moved there, March, 2016.

Since it's such a busy intersection, the roadwork has been done at night, from 8 PM until about 5:30 AM.  I have not had an uninterrupted night's sleep in all that time.  They finally finished last week.

Two hours! Pshaw.

"Just because you have it worse than someone doesn't mean they can't have it bad too."
The World Ends With You

Online Aristocrat

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #9279 on: December 11, 2018, 08:06:08 AM »

Shoot me, please!

Two hours! Pshaw.

I'm betting that's illegal and they're doing it because it's cheaper and nobody has the balls to complain.
Either way, March 2016? Why haven't you moved?