November 21, 2018, 02:12:21 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0  (Read 1171190 times)

Offline dippedinblush

• Veteran
Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #7660 on: April 12, 2018, 12:17:42 AM »
I am annoyed by eujunseo!!!!!!

Offline dippedinblush

• Veteran
« Reply #7661 on: April 12, 2018, 12:23:45 AM »
Chill the **** out

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Dharma Initiative
« Reply #7662 on: April 12, 2018, 12:33:53 AM »
Chill the **** out
Are you replying to you?
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky
With one hand waving free

Offline dippedinblush

• Veteran
« Reply #7663 on: April 12, 2018, 12:35:30 AM »
eujunseo..you are the definition of a twerp! One of my students asked me about that word just recently.....

Offline dippedinblush

• Veteran
« Reply #7664 on: April 12, 2018, 12:38:11 AM »
I don't know how to respond to people...on this site...C02, buddy..

Offline dippedinblush

• Veteran
« Reply #7665 on: April 12, 2018, 12:45:33 AM »
Chill the **** out
Are you replying to you?
Ahh I found out how to respond..., perhaps?

Offline dippedinblush

• Veteran
« Reply #7666 on: April 12, 2018, 12:47:01 AM »

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Dharma Initiative
« Reply #7667 on: April 12, 2018, 01:06:57 AM »
Chill the **** out
Are you replying to you?
I rock!
In this situation............... You are definitely replying to you. hahahahahaha
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky
With one hand waving free

Offline dippedinblush

• Veteran
« Reply #7668 on: April 12, 2018, 01:39:07 AM »
Chill the **** out
Are you replying to you?
I rock!
In this situation............... You are definitely replying to you. hahahahahaha
Yes, my friend, I am!!! i figured it out on my own and it feels really good! C02 you are such a brat!!

Offline eujunseo

• Veteran
« Reply #7669 on: April 12, 2018, 01:51:55 AM »
I am annoyed by eujunseo!!!!!!

Here's what is supposedly a topic for posting hate comments against me:
http://www.waygook.org/index.php?topic=113012.msg751330;topicseen#new
Hope you have a blast!  ;D

Offline StillInKorea

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7670 on: April 12, 2018, 07:49:32 AM »
WTF is it with people thinking native speakers are the weakest link that they can take advantage of?

The cupboards for slippers were reorganised such that I didn't have one. As a result, I got to work on Tuesday to find another teacher's slippers on top of mine. I immediately found a Korean English teacher and let her know how pissed I was. That worked, because the shoe cupboards were rearranged so that I had one by lunch.

Today, I get to work to find them rearranged again, although this time I do have a cupboard. However, there is already a pair of women's shoes and guest slippers in there. They are now on the floor, and they are going to be moved ever increasing distances from the shoe cupboard each time I find them in there. Or maybe I'll just wear my shoes.

Too many foreign teachers act like pathetic little mice in Korea. I wish people would make Koreans realise they can't screw us around just because we don't fit into their retarded 10th century hierarchy.

Offline lifeisgood6447

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #7671 on: April 12, 2018, 08:59:01 AM »
WTF is it with people thinking native speakers are the weakest link that they can take advantage of?

The cupboards for slippers were reorganised such that I didn't have one. As a result, I got to work on Tuesday to find another teacher's slippers on top of mine. I immediately found a Korean English teacher and let her know how pissed I was. That worked, because the shoe cupboards were rearranged so that I had one by lunch.

Today, I get to work to find them rearranged again, although this time I do have a cupboard. However, there is already a pair of women's shoes and guest slippers in there. They are now on the floor, and they are going to be moved ever increasing distances from the shoe cupboard each time I find them in there. Or maybe I'll just wear my shoes.

Too many foreign teachers act like pathetic little mice in Korea. I wish people would make Koreans realise they can't screw us around just because we don't fit into their retarded 10th century hierarchy.

I wear my shoes, and I quite like it. I was told originally that I needed slippers, but I said everyone walks outside with their slippers, so it is all dirty just the same. They just looked at me. I never bought slippers.

Online Chinguetti

• The Legend
« Reply #7672 on: April 12, 2018, 09:04:46 AM »
I can't be arsed with slippers anymore. I bought shoes for both indoor and outdoor use, but the truth is I never change them out, and no one has said anything to me about it, yet.

Offline Kayos

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7673 on: April 12, 2018, 09:08:13 AM »
Not a teaching related rant but:
Sweet unholy raptor Jesus do I hate other people. I've gotten back into competitive Overwatch, and while I'm not that good (average as best), I've gone on a massive losing streak (25 losses in a row), most of which could have been avoided with just a bit of teamwork. I've dropped 2 tiers, and have almost dropped a 3rd, because people don't want to work together to try and win, they just do their own thing and ruin things for everyone else on the team. :\
This has put me in a very bad mood the last 2 days. >.<

Online Chinguetti

• The Legend
« Reply #7674 on: April 12, 2018, 09:09:33 AM »
Does Overwatch do the clan thing or whatever?

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7675 on: April 12, 2018, 09:13:34 AM »

If your shoe cupboard disappears you have to beat them at their own game...

Step 1: Walk around school in outdoor shoes.
Step 2: Walk around teachers and step on someones toe.
Step 3: Answer any 'why are you wearing outdoor shoes?' questions with 'No shoe cupboard'.
Step 4: Sliding tackle your vice principal as he's getting his morning mix coffee. Make sure you use both feet.
Step 5: Give it the old, sorry, so sorry, are you ok razzledazzle. Slip in a 'No shoe cupboard' in between sorrys.
Step 6: Go outside at lunch and find a dog poo. Step in that.
Step 7: Come back after lunch and recline that bad boy chair like you're the boss and rest them feet on the desk right in front of the nearest teacher.
Step 8: Don't bother turning up for your class. You can't work under this kind of regime where shoe cupboards aren't respected.
Step 9: Call an emergency meeting with the Principal, VP and the head of the Korean ministry of education.
Step 10: Knock a couple dozen Sojus with the boys back and sort this shoe cupboard discrimination out.
Step 11: The Janitor gets fired and his pension is taken away.
Step 12: You get your shoe cupboard back along with your own personal parking space, the entire summer vacation off and a w2m compensation package.
Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?

Offline Kayos

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7676 on: April 12, 2018, 09:26:38 AM »
Does Overwatch do the clan thing or whatever?

Not yet, but people are hopeful that one might come this year.
On the forums there is a place to look for team mates, but since I play on Korean servers, due to lag playing on 'Americas', I wouldn't be able to find anyone there.
As it is mostly people playing on Americas that uses the forums.

Not a teaching related rant but:
Sweet unholy raptor Jesus do I hate other people. I've gotten back into competitive Overwatch, and while I'm not that good (average as best), I've gone on a massive losing streak (25 losses in a row), most of which could have been avoided with just a bit of teamwork. I've dropped 2 tiers, and have almost dropped a 3rd, because people don't want to work together to try and win, they just do their own thing and ruin things for everyone else on the team. :\
This has put me in a very bad mood the last 2 days. >.<

:laugh:

Leroy Jenkins sums up what it's like, almost perfectly haha >.<

Online Datasapien

• Super Waygook
  • The sun smells too loud.
« Reply #7677 on: April 12, 2018, 09:54:12 AM »
How often do you play, and what role? I play a couple of times a week with some friends, you're more than welcome to join us. We're not particularly good, but we enjoy the competitive modes!
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

Offline Kayos

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7678 on: April 12, 2018, 10:00:30 AM »
How often do you play, and what role?

Almost every day, and a tank / support flex. Usually Moira for support, but will probably play Brigitte once she is in comp (have gotten bored of the others), or any tank except Dva (depending on what I feel like / what the team needs).
I usually have a big group I play with, but they have been busy lately, and they can't play again until next week.

Online Datasapien

• Super Waygook
  • The sun smells too loud.
« Reply #7679 on: April 12, 2018, 10:11:28 AM »
Yeah I usually play support too, seems my destiny when everyone else instapicks the Shimada bros. Brigitte seems pretty OP to me, almost impossible to kill if played right.
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.