May 28, 2018, 03:29:49 AM

Author Topic: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0  (Read 935090 times)

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #7420 on: December 07, 2017, 02:49:12 PM »
I would have held onto that anger a little longer. **** that. At the airport. Go **** yourself lady.
Hahaha, I can understand what you're saying. Call it Canadian forgiveness. I've had a good 5 years here and they wouldn't have happened without her. I'm saying this in more of a causal sense than a genuine forgive her, she's amazing sense.  :police:

Yeah, wouldja have even met hot Indo girl if not for all that? 

All good things in time, or some shite like that?  Ah, curse my romantic heart.  I need to meet more people.

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Tangled Up In 주
« Reply #7421 on: December 08, 2017, 01:27:54 PM »
I would have held onto that anger a little longer. **** that. At the airport. Go **** yourself lady.
Hahaha, I can understand what you're saying. Call it Canadian forgiveness. I've had a good 5 years here and they wouldn't have happened without her. I'm saying this in more of a causal sense than a genuine forgive her, she's amazing sense.  :police:

All good things in time, or some shite like that?  Ah, curse my romantic heart.  I need to meet more people.

Hot Indo Girl. hahaha, I guess I do call her that. No, I suppose I wouldn't. If I'd stayed in Toronto, maybe I'd be a famous actor by now.

But who knows? All I do is follow my bloody romantic heart wherever it leads me and hope for the best.  :-*

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Tangled Up In 주
« Reply #7422 on: December 08, 2017, 01:30:30 PM »
WHY??? Why when hangeulising English words for lyrics does the second ㄹ get used?

Reindeer =/= 레인디

Rain deal? What?

티철? WTF is that? 어 covers an R sound well enough (alhtough it's still not precise, but hey, we're dealing with two different languages here.)

But the worst? 폴 for.................. well, for. Pole? Paul? Nope, for. Pole the pollowing reejohns...............

OI VEY

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #7423 on: December 08, 2017, 01:47:23 PM »

Hot Indo Girl. hahaha, I guess I do call her that. No, I suppose I wouldn't. If I'd stayed in Toronto, maybe I'd be a famous actor by now.

But who knows? All I do is follow my bloody romantic heart wherever it leads me and hope for the best.  :-*

In spite of recent angst, I like to believe everything works out in the end.  And that I'm where I'm meant to be at the moment, even if life feels a bit rough at present.

Here's hoping we find our happy endings~

Offline Pecan

• The Legend
« Reply #7424 on: December 08, 2017, 01:49:50 PM »
I've heard Thailand is a good place for that.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #7425 on: December 08, 2017, 01:57:29 PM »

Way to ruin the sentiment, you old nutter.

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7426 on: December 08, 2017, 02:02:11 PM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

Offline lifeisgood6447

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7427 on: December 08, 2017, 02:38:47 PM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have you seen the TV series Happy Endings? If you haven't you should check it out.

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Tangled Up In 주
« Reply #7428 on: December 12, 2017, 01:43:32 PM »
I want to take some kids by the shoulders sometimes and just shake them and say

>:( No one, NO ONE, wants to hear whatever the FUK noise that was that just came out of your mouth. NO ONE

:rolleyes: BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAH BAH (at full volume and full vibrato)

Seriously. And nothing gets done from any Korean teacher.

:-* They're just kids.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 01:48:02 PM by CO2 »

Online Aristocrat

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #7429 on: December 13, 2017, 10:06:43 AM »
Can these f*cking cavemen knock on the door before entering?

I'm getting pretty tired of having a mini heart attack every time these teachers barge in (probably to take something out the classroom), and get a fright that an English teacher is in the English classroom.

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Super Waygook
« Reply #7430 on: December 13, 2017, 10:11:42 AM »
Can these f*cking cavemen knock on the door before entering?

I'm getting pretty tired of having a mini heart attack every time these teachers barge in (probably to take something out the classroom), and get a fright that an English teacher is in the English classroom.

Classic.

The fire extinguisher dude did that to me the other day. After cleaning up my soiled underpants I said 'Hello' and he just ignored me so I gave him the middle finger behind his back when he bent down to check the fire extinguisher. Quite enjoyed it.
waygook.org user #nugunugu... OMG avec's picked up a steelchair! God almighty it's a steelchair to the skull. Good god. BANG. ANOTHER shot to the Cranium!

Offline DivineDimSum

• Adventurer
« Reply #7431 on: December 13, 2017, 12:58:03 PM »
5:50am wake up well before my alarm to the sound of someone hacking up phlegm and what i guess to be a few rotten bits of cancerous lung tissue in the street below.
stomachache from the chicken i shared with my coteacher last night. she's probably fine but i'm basically pissing out of my ass. bathroom is freezing and still wet from last night's shower.
finish and turn on the shower again, a mosquito appears out of no where and after a few fruitless attempts to kill it, it's disappears into nothingness. finish shower, get ready and go outside.
inhale the crisp winter air - the smell of all my neighbor's morning bowel movements hits me smack in the face and i'm not even near a sewer. it literally smells like the insides of their intestines or something.
walk a little bit farther and the scent of (probably lung-hacking man's) piss wafts up from a wet spot on the wall.
i bury my face into my scarf and look down at the ground littered in "massage" business cards and oh look - an open and dirty brown pantyliner.
reach the corner to find a bunch of young guys huddled around smoking. not a breath of fresh air yet.
make it to the main road, an old man is peeing on the grass in full view of everyone. isn't he cold??
get to work, stomach still hurts. use the freezing bathroom again - not a single faucet has hot water. hands are frozen but at least clean.
sit down, mosquito bites on my neck and stomach start to itch. the office wont let us turn our heat on over 20.

i am so tired of this place i am counting down the days! i swear i will never take my previous lifestyle back home for granted ever again.

Where do you work?  :huh:
Bwaa

Online zola

• The Legend
« Reply #7432 on: December 13, 2017, 01:07:14 PM »
We also don't have hot water, makes washing your hands properly quite painful. And the heating is locked at 18 degrees. The hallways are like walk-in fridges.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Offline flyingspider

• Super Waygook
« Reply #7433 on: December 13, 2017, 03:11:38 PM »
We have dinner tonight, and I would really rather not awkwardly sit on the floor eating mediocre Korean food (can't we ever have something different?) for three hours listening to people fake laugh, but here we go.

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Tangled Up In 주
« Reply #7434 on: December 13, 2017, 03:21:59 PM »
Found another bite, this time on my boob.  :sad:
What's his name?  :afro:

Offline kobayashi

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7435 on: December 13, 2017, 03:25:26 PM »
i'm starting to get super pissed off about the lack of RAM in the computers here. no wonder they're so slow and grind to a halt anytime you try and do just about anything.

when my computer is idle, with nothing open, the RAM usage sits around 60%

it's insane. and that usage is probably all these stupid plug-ins and korean security programs you have to install, that can't be uninstalled.

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Super Waygook
« Reply #7436 on: December 13, 2017, 03:37:10 PM »
i'm starting to get super pissed off about the lack of RAM in the computers here. no wonder they're so slow and grind to a halt anytime you try and do just about anything.

it's insane. and that usage is probably all these stupid plug-ins and korean security programs you have to install, that can't be uninstalled.

Why don't you just download some more RAM?
waygook.org user #nugunugu... OMG avec's picked up a steelchair! God almighty it's a steelchair to the skull. Good god. BANG. ANOTHER shot to the Cranium!

Online Aristocrat

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #7437 on: December 13, 2017, 05:01:19 PM »

Why don't you just download some more RAM?

;D

Offline Athena

• Waygookin
« Reply #7438 on: December 14, 2017, 01:21:22 PM »
Yea I teach at a poor school, we have no hot water and our heater is locked at 25, which doesn't help that much when it's -10 outside.
But the admin office so warm, meanwhile we're freezing our asses off everywhere else in the school. We're also not allowed to have individual heaters either, but I got one anyways and just gonna use it during desk warming since I'm alone.

On Tuesday, the principal let us leave early at 2:30 because it was really cold but my coteachers were really suspicious about it. This (new) principal is from Gangnam has been causing a lot problems, so no one really likes her lol. Anyways, according to my coteachers, later they found out that she had all the teachers leave school early because she had a better heater installed in her office and didn't want everyone to see/know.

Offline lifeisgood6447

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #7439 on: December 15, 2017, 07:42:03 AM »
Yea I teach at a poor school, we have no hot water and our heater is locked at 25, which doesn't help that much when it's -10 outside.
But the admin office so warm, meanwhile we're freezing our asses off everywhere else in the school. We're also not allowed to have individual heaters either, but I got one anyways and just gonna use it during desk warming since I'm alone.

On Tuesday, the principal let us leave early at 2:30 because it was really cold but my coteachers were really suspicious about it. This (new) principal is from Gangnam has been causing a lot problems, so no one really likes her lol. Anyways, according to my coteachers, later they found out that she had all the teachers leave school early because she had a better heater installed in her office and didn't want everyone to see/know.

Damnnnnn. That's messed up!