November 21, 2018, 01:54:44 AM

Author Topic: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0  (Read 1171173 times)

Offline travelinpantsgirl

• Moderator - LVL 2
  • The Legend
  • It is as it never was...
Re: RANTING/VENTING MEGATHREAD 3.0
« Reply #6800 on: September 22, 2017, 10:28:55 AM »
Wait...let me guess...next the accused is going to blame the teacher because...wait for it...it was parked there... :P
And then he'll countersue for emotional damages and win... :rolleyes:

One of the teachers' cars got smashed/shoved.  Since nearly everyone was away on a field trip when this happened, it had to have been one of the vehicles used for the current construction project.  The worker who mans that vehicle is claiming no fault. 

The teacher is pretty peeved, understandably so, and has since called the police about it. 

From what another teacher relayed to me, the accused are claiming that nobody was in the vehicle and that it rolled into the teacher's car of its own accord when the emergency brake failed.   :undecided:
Ignoranţa este adesea o boală fatal şi cretin nu poate fi vindecata.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #6801 on: September 22, 2017, 10:32:32 AM »
Wait...let me guess...next the accused is going to blame the teacher because...wait for it...it was parked there... :P

One of the teachers' cars got smashed/shoved.  Since nearly everyone was away on a field trip when this happened, it had to have been one of the vehicles used for the current construction project.  The worker who mans that vehicle is claiming no fault. 

The teacher is pretty peeved, understandably so, and has since called the police about it. 

From what another teacher relayed to me, the accused are claiming that nobody was in the vehicle and that it rolled into the teacher's car of its own accord when the emergency brake failed.   :undecided:

The corner of the cafeteria is also smashed, a window is broken and everything.  The gas tanks were apparently damaged as well but one of the teachers made a point to assure me that there was "no explosion."  Hah. 

• Moderator - LVL 2
  • The Legend
« Reply #6802 on: September 22, 2017, 10:34:22 AM »
Because you couldn't work that out for yourself...? lol
 :P :P

The corner of the cafeteria is also smashed, a window is broken and everything.  The gas tanks were apparently damaged as well but one of the teachers made a point to assure me that there was "no explosion."  Hah.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #6803 on: September 22, 2017, 10:46:38 AM »
A lot of my middle school classes are canceled due to tests or miscellaneous school events.  I'll only get to see my travel school two more times before I finish my contract.   >:(

Somehow my elementary schools rarely cancel.  And when they do have a special event they like to make me make up the classes by doubling up on classes on other days (it never exceeds the maximum so I can't complain).  I'd rather double up on my middle school classes. 

• Moderator - LVL 2
  • The Legend
« Reply #6804 on: September 22, 2017, 10:48:02 AM »
ooohhh so she texted that to you?

A lot of my middle school classes are canceled due to tests or miscellaneous school events.  I'll only get to see my travel school two more times before I finish my contract.   >:(

Somehow my elementary schools rarely cancel.  And when they do have a special event they like to make me make up the classes by doubling up on classes on other days (it never exceeds the maximum so I can't complain).  I'd rather double up on my middle school classes.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #6805 on: September 22, 2017, 10:53:51 AM »
ooohhh so she texted that to you?

Sometimes he texts, if there's a last minute change and he didn't get a chance to tell me in person.  This information was told in person but I was just remembering as I'm prepping for my elementary classes next week and I have extra.  Blarrghrabble

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6806 on: September 22, 2017, 11:54:19 AM »
People that post on the local facebook page about their problems, get answers then post it on here the same or next day annoy me to no end.
Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6807 on: September 22, 2017, 11:56:29 AM »
People who call you a troll because you have a different opinion to them also annoy me.
Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Dharma Initiative
« Reply #6808 on: September 22, 2017, 01:43:21 PM »
Waygook user David Stepz. The arrogance of this uniform. What's the meaning? Like, "The Chosen One?"

Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky
With one hand waving free

Offline viennica

• Adventurer
  • Send me mac and cheese and I'll be yours.
« Reply #6809 on: September 22, 2017, 02:59:14 PM »
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Not Korean related, but! People who follow pages on FB and when they see something interesting, they just tag their friends name in the comments. So, you see something interesting, it has 210 comments, you expand it and 80% of the comments are Kevin Smith Jeff Barns

Just share the post and send it as a message!

You think waygook goes off topic? At least it's still conversation! FB looks like a goddamn phone book!
Anyang Meet and Eat, our group of ridiculously fun people with a food problem. https://www.facebook.com/groups/334717196908236/

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6810 on: September 22, 2017, 03:10:47 PM »
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Not Korean related, but! People who follow pages on FB and when they see something interesting, they just tag their friends name in the comments. So, you see something interesting, it has 210 comments, you expand it and 80% of the comments are Kevin Smith Jeff Barns

Just share the post and send it as a message!

You think waygook goes off topic? At least it's still conversation! FB looks like a goddamn phone book!

Urgh I hate that too. You see all these comments and 100k likes and you think the banter is gonna be great but it's just people tagging their mates and other halfs. Yuck

Offline Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #6811 on: September 22, 2017, 07:31:51 PM »
Poor Sleep? Itís Linked to Air pollution, Says Study

With high levels of nitrogen dioxide, the resultant odds of having low sleep efficiency go up by nearly 60%, while high levels of PM2.5s it's nearly 50%, said the new study.

It's thought that air pollution could be indirectly affecting sleep by irritating airways, causing swelling and congestion.

http://www.microfinancemonitor.com/poor-sleep-linked-air-pollution-says-study/45349

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6812 on: September 25, 2017, 09:00:47 AM »
I still can't pay waygook. Anyone willing to take my money and do it for me?

People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

Offline Challen13

• Adventurer
« Reply #6813 on: September 25, 2017, 10:38:41 AM »
Unless I've missed something, for weeks Arsalan hasn't come forth and responded to anyone or addressed the changes to the site, yet someone starts a thread about not being unable to message and lo' and behold...he pops up and replies Ha ha ha ;D ;D ;D Now he'll likely disappear again.

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #6814 on: September 25, 2017, 10:38:56 AM »
Apparently scheduling has been rearranged at one of my elementary schools so that there is zero break between two of my classes.  Grade 4s and Grade 3s back to back...  :cry: >:(

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6815 on: September 25, 2017, 11:36:18 AM »
Unless I've missed something, for weeks Arsalan hasn't come forth and responded to anyone or addressed the changes to the site, yet someone starts a thread about not being unable to message and lo' and behold...he pops up and replies Ha ha ha ;D ;D ;D Now he'll likely disappear again.

He did respond to a PM regarding my inability to pay, and he did it really quickly. I will give him that. I guess now I will just need to wait.
-A.A. Milne

Offline kriztee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6816 on: September 25, 2017, 11:52:16 AM »
5 More sleeps til my mommy comes to visit (Aka is a pack mule for bringing me hamburger helper and robitussin) :D

Online Aristocrat

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #6817 on: September 25, 2017, 01:19:14 PM »
4th graders rehearsing for the school play (Sound of Music... again!). Totally randomly, they start dancing and singing to Sir Mixalot's Baby Got Back. My CT has absolutely no idea what the song is about and little 4th grade kids have no idea what they're saying when they sing "I like big butts and I cannot lie"

Offline What?What?

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6818 on: September 25, 2017, 01:21:15 PM »
4th graders rehearsing for the school play (Sound of Music... again!). Totally randomly, they start dancing and singing to Sir Mixalot's Baby Got Back. My CT has absolutely no idea what the song is about and little 4th grade kids have no idea what they're saying when they sing "I like big butts and I cannot lie"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
-A.A. Milne

Offline Skyehawks

• Featured Contributor
  • Veteran
« Reply #6819 on: September 25, 2017, 02:05:55 PM »
Kriztee, hamburger helper is on coupang for like 3$ a box or less