November 21, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

Author Topic: Waygook's Unofficial 2nd Brexit Vote (The People's Vote)  (Read 1042 times)

Online sligo

• Expert Waygook
Re: Waygook's Unofficial 2nd Brexit Vote (The People's Vote)
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2018, 06:48:06 PM »

Stop Muslims - Fook off racist moron!

Islam is not a race. People of every colour and ethnicity are welcome in Islam.

You racist moron.

I never claimed Islam was a race, but those who are against Muslims are usually against those from Pakistan, or other Southern Asian nations, and therefeore racist.  I may have lost you by skipping a step.  Let me know if you are having a difficult time keeping up, and i will join the dots for you.

Online MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2018, 07:04:59 PM »
There's a small cabal of American hard-right conservatives on waygook. They must hate living in a country with public health care coverage and no guns. They probably treat any illness they have by self-medicating with Gatorade and ginseng drinks while ranting about "the tree of liberty."
Funny, I seem to gripe about this place a lot less than you and most of the vocal left posters, who seem to be among some of the most consistently negative posters, often saying questionable things about Koreans, one of the few things you share in common with a few of the hard-right types. Two sides of the same coin.

Must be nice to live in a nearly gun-free society while your "views" make Americans die every day.

Online eggieguffer

• The Legend
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2018, 07:14:08 PM »

Stop Muslims - Fook off racist moron!

Islam is not a race. People of every colour and ethnicity are welcome in Islam.

You racist moron.

I never claimed Islam was a race, but those who are against Muslims are usually against those from Pakistan, or other Southern Asian nations, and therefeore racist.  I may have lost you by skipping a step.  Let me know if you are having a difficult time keeping up, and i will join the dots for you.

That's not actually true, the British population who are 'against Muslims' as you put it are usually fine with Indian Hindus and Sikhs. Generally they're not in favour of poorly educated Pakistani Muslims bringing over their culture of child brides, honour killings/acid throwing, child rape gangs, and FGM to the UK, in disproportionate numbers to people from other countries. British people just being anti brown people coming to the UK because they're brown mostly went out of fashion around the same time as Alf Garnet.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 08:23:56 PM by eggieguffer »

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2018, 10:40:47 AM »
There's a small cabal of American hard-right conservatives on waygook. They must hate living in a country with public health care coverage and no guns. They probably treat any illness they have by self-medicating with Gatorade and ginseng drinks while ranting about "the tree of liberty."
Funny, I seem to gripe about this place a lot less than you and most of the vocal left posters, who seem to be among some of the most consistently negative posters, often saying questionable things about Koreans, one of the few things you share in common with a few of the hard-right types. Two sides of the same coin.

Must be nice to live in a nearly gun-free society while your "views" make Americans die every day.

What makes a person decide to shoot someone is that person's own decisions. Legalized concealed carry holders, AR-15 owners, and hunters are not the source of most gun crime. The three biggest sources are suicide (how someone offs themself is up to them, though gunshot is rude), domestic violence, and drug-relayed crime.

Now if you want to talk about Republican/Clintonite Drug War policies being a contributor, I'd be the first to agree..

Online shanebarry1986

• Super Waygook
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2018, 12:58:53 PM »
I never claimed Islam was a race, but those who are against Muslims are usually against those from Pakistan

If you say so.

Offline Aurata

• Expert Waygook
  • Je regrette rien
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2018, 08:00:46 PM »
May, should allow a second vote, now that the real implications of Brexit are known.

You've been softened up by months of media propaganda. That was the plan.

Brexit caused a panic among the globalists. Their immediate reaction was to slow down the whole process to give them time to change peoples minds.

First thing they did was punish the pound, make all kinds of threats about the sky falling on your head, and keep jerking May around like a hapless ragdoll.

The xenophobic arguments make me ashamed

...then you're a sucker for their manipulation.

They want a weak cowering Britain under their control, locked into a totally undemocratic dictatorship while they send in their liquidators to asset-strip the country.

Don't worry, your worst brexit fears will never be realized. Britain will be healthier once they extricate themselves from the EU central bankers.

“What you do see is that the dream towards the multi-state entity that truly subsumes the concept of sates underneath it is really going to start dissipating and we are seeing it break down.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/906781/brexit-news-plans-for-european-union-superstate-dead-jean-claude-juncker-verhofstadt
Imagine your Korea...

Online SPQR

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2018, 08:53:37 PM »
Brexit caused a panic among the globalists.

Globalists? As opposed to nationalists?  Thanks, I'll take the former.

First thing they did was punish the pound,

Who punished the pound?  The pound floats freely on currency markets. The reason the pound
cratered was because everyone involved foresaw a major catastrophe heading straight for the UK.

They want a weak cowering Britain under their control,

Again, who?  Trade between the EU and UK is huge.  Cooperation between the UK and the EU
spans everything from snack foods to fusion power.

Britain will be healthier once they extricate themselves from the EU central bankers.

London is the banking centre of Europe.  What are you talking about?  Major global bankers
are already making exit plans from London to other European centres.  Financial products are
also subject to trade barriers.

It will be dark times ahead for the UK.

Online kyndo

• Moderator LVL 1
  • The Legend
« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 07:51:53 AM »
[stuff]
Oh hey, welcome back from your summer-long hiatus, Aurata!

When are you finally gonna get the internet installed at your dacha?  :laugh:

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #28 on: Yesterday at 08:05:57 AM »
[stuff]
Oh hey, welcome back from your summer-long hiatus, Aurata!

Putin's unleashed him again to Waygook after his tenure at trolling the 2018 Midterms.

Offline zola

• The Legend
« Reply #29 on: Yesterday at 08:11:29 AM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Kpip! - Martin 2018