Symposium > Pictures, Blogs, & Video-blogs (new)!

The hilarious things students say to you....

(1/214) > >>

AnthonyTeacher:
Hello everyone,

I just finished my newest project, www.stuffmystudentssaid.com.  This site is a place where teachers can post the hilarious or insightful things their students say.  It's a pretty simple site, which functions much like a few of my favorite user-generated content sites such as www.notalwaysright.com.  Since it is a new site, I am still in need of content.  Please think about contributing.  It only takes a few minutes! Please post on the website.  Thanks!

Also if you see any bugs, or have any comments or suggestions, please let me know!

-Anthony

Yu_Bumsuk:
Yesterday I had yet another student say that her mother's hobby is housework.

thektulu7:

--- Quote from: AnthonyTeacher on April 26, 2011, 07:45:58 AM ---It's a pretty simple site, which functions much like a few of my other user-generated content sites like www.notalwaysright.com.
-Anthony

--- End quote ---

Wait. Are you claiming to have made notalwaysright.com?

NicknameHaHA:
I asked my students to use their imaginations and answer a series of questions. One of the questions was "why are you looking at the map." In response a student wrote: "My job is earth protect hero. I need to memorize the map." Love it!

DMZ:
Test question (Social Sciences paper, not ESL): What was the contraption used to behead people during the French Revolution?

Student Answer: Yes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version