August 20, 2018, 10:12:35 PM

Author Topic: RAVING/HAPPY SH!T MEGATHREAD  (Read 356764 times)

Offline Pennypie

• Expert Waygook
Re: RAVING/HAPPY SH!T MEGATHREAD
« Reply #2640 on: July 20, 2018, 07:48:30 AM »
Final day!

(Obviously apart from camp and my vacation doesnt start until the 16th of August  :sad: Although I don't plan on desk warming much)

I have a terrible hangover and I get to leave early today so super happy!   :-* :afro: :-* :afro: :-* :afro: :-*

Offline alexisalex

• Adventurer
« Reply #2641 on: July 20, 2018, 08:35:21 AM »
Final day!

(Obviously apart from camp and my vacation doesnt start until the 16th of August  :sad: Although I don't plan on desk warming much)

I have a terrible hangover and I get to leave early today so super happy!   :-* :afro: :-* :afro: :-* :afro: :-*

Congratulations!

I might have missed it if you posted before but what's the next step for you now?  Back home to rest for a bit?

Offline Pennypie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2642 on: July 20, 2018, 08:42:59 AM »
Final day!

Congratulations!

I might have missed it if you posted before but what's the next step for you now?  Back home to rest for a bit?

Like in my life?

Yeah home, go on a long holiday with my mum, then try to get a job I guess. I feel like I need some destressing time and haven't had a real beach holiday in years.

I don't really have a grand plan which is a little dangerous since people who don't have a plan often end up coming back  :huh:

Offline alexisalex

• Adventurer
« Reply #2643 on: July 20, 2018, 08:55:37 AM »
Sounds good! 

I think anyone who teaches in Korea deserves a long rest when they finish.  The frustrations can really build up over time.  Enjoy your holiday  8)

Online denimdaze

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2644 on: July 20, 2018, 09:01:18 AM »
Final day!

Congratulations!

Like in my life?

Yeah home, go on a long holiday with my mum, then try to get a job I guess. I feel like I need some destressing time and haven't had a real beach holiday in years.

I don't really have a grand plan which is a little dangerous since people who don't have a plan often end up coming back  :huh:

I don't have a grand plan either. I just intend to go back home, give myself time to adjust, and start networking and job-searching.

Offline Bingsu

• Veteran
« Reply #2645 on: August 02, 2018, 02:04:20 PM »
Tomorrow is my last day of camp, it's pizza day, and then I'm off to Seoul for a flight home to see my family!

Hopefully it all goes to plan haha

Offline JVPrice

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2646 on: August 02, 2018, 03:23:04 PM »
Tomorrow is my last day of camp, it's pizza day, and then I'm off to Seoul for a flight home to see my family!

Hopefully it all goes to plan haha

It does sound like a good day! Hopefully there are no Korean surprises! Have a safe flight  8)
The World Ends With You

Online SeoulAlone

• Waygookin
« Reply #2647 on: August 06, 2018, 04:21:46 PM »
Didn't have to desk warm after camp today!   YYYYAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!! 

Offline HaLo3

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2648 on: August 07, 2018, 01:14:19 PM »
Finally got my ticket out of here! I finish in 8 more days! After I finish this awful camp, I'm going back to Tokyo and going to Disney Land and Sea and climbing Fuji, then over to Taiwan, than hiking an area of the Great Wall before going back home! I'm so excited.

Offline kyndo

• The Legend
« Reply #2649 on: August 07, 2018, 01:20:03 PM »
Finally got my ticket out of here! I finish in 8 more days! After I finish this awful camp, I'm going back to Tokyo and going to Disney Land and Sea and climbing Fuji, then over to Taiwan, than hiking an area of the Great Wall before going back home! I'm so excited.
That sounds like a kick-a$s holiday! And congrats on finishing -- hopefully you'll have many more adventures back home!

Offline HaLo3

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2650 on: August 07, 2018, 01:50:00 PM »
That sounds like a kick-a$s holiday! And congrats on finishing -- hopefully you'll have many more adventures back home!
Thank you! I've been here for 5 year, so it's definitely time to get out of here. ><

Offline sweetkat

• Veteran
« Reply #2651 on: August 09, 2018, 09:46:59 AM »
When i have a crap day or just bored, i read the rant thread, and then i feel better....summer and winter camp free three years running...free from coteacher antics...three years running...left Korea....3 years ago.  This site I use to boost myself when I feel low to remind myself how good I have it now. :angel:

Online denimdaze

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2652 on: August 10, 2018, 08:26:55 AM »
Today is my last day of deskwarming.  Students return Monday.  My contract ends Aug. 25th, and I return home for good.

Offline Pennypie

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2653 on: August 10, 2018, 09:00:22 AM »
Today is my last day of deskwarming.  Students return Monday.  My contract ends Aug. 25th, and I return home for good.

Yay team go home :) me too! Do you have to work during that time?

My school goes back on the 21st, so I used to my vacation days until the 25th. Cos F that.  :laugh:

Online denimdaze

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2654 on: August 10, 2018, 09:07:49 AM »

Yay team go home :) me too! Do you have to work during that time?

My school goes back on the 21st, so I used to my vacation days until the 25th. Cos F that.  :laugh:
I have 7 teaching days left.  I'm taking the 23rd & 24th as vacation days to tie up loose ends. 

I don't have to plan first grade middle school lessons as they'll be on the Free Semester and another teacher will be responsible for that. I  may have to go to the classes.

At this point, I'll still do a good job, but I won't allow anything to stress me out now.

Good luck when you get back home!  :azn:

Offline sojuadventurer

• Super Waygook
« Reply #2655 on: August 10, 2018, 09:08:08 AM »
Last day of camps is today!!!! I've done three camps this summer and my body is over it. Then, I have one more day of desk warming on Monday... then nearly two weeks of vacation, in which I will stay at home and mostly be lazy as hell... and I'm here for it!!!!!!   8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Online chuyinkorea

• Waygookin
« Reply #2656 on: August 10, 2018, 11:48:44 AM »
After a year and a half living in Korea im finally going back home! Praying it doesn't rain most of the time that im in Florida....ahh the sunshine state...as much as I hate Florida...I somehow miss it ....