November 19, 2018, 08:16:58 PM

Author Topic: Koreans are cold.  (Read 22702 times)

Offline ChickenLegsMcGee

• Expert Waygook
Re: Koreans are cold.
« Reply #100 on: November 03, 2015, 03:22:19 PM »

Yes Chris...shall we go back a year and a half and read through your many woes of Korean life that you apparently have now taken a tolerant/liking to since you are here for a second year, and maybe even a third year? It was truly such a joy to read your weekly facebook essays of how much you miss home, so much so that you decided to ...stay another year.

Um, what was the point of saying this?

Are you serious?

Showing you what I am doing; calling you out. Now you know I am serious.
Open your mind.

ChrisKorea

« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2015, 03:24:00 PM »

Yes Chris...shall we go back a year and a half and read through your many woes of Korean life that you apparently have now taken a tolerant/liking to since you are here for a second year, and maybe even a third year? It was truly such a joy to read your weekly facebook essays of how much you miss home, so much so that you decided to ...stay another year.

Are you serious?

But you didn't call me out on anything. You merely demonstrated that - I assume - that you did not like reading my writings about being in Korea.

Offline meepmoopimmarobots

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2015, 03:25:13 PM »
Thread of the friggin' year. I love you all! I want to marry you all in a bucket of chicken. That's not a dig at Korea; I just thought if would be funny if I said "marry you all in a bucket of chicken."

Offline ChickenLegsMcGee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #103 on: November 03, 2015, 03:30:43 PM »

Are you serious?

But you didn't call me out on anything. You merely demonstrated that - I assume - that you did not like reading my writings about being in Korea.

Ok.

anyways lets get back to topic of how smaller people tend to feel cold more than larger people. Damn asians and their lack of cold resistant skin.
Open your mind.

Offline nomadicmadda

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • I'm fine thank you, and you?
« Reply #104 on: November 03, 2015, 03:33:31 PM »

How about we all take a bonding trip down to the fabric store and I can teach everyone how to knit their very own pair of hobo gloves?  Warm fingers and happy faces for all~ 

(Joke's on you...I can't knit...)

Offline sonny

• Veteran
  • Simply Stunning
« Reply #105 on: November 03, 2015, 03:34:51 PM »
Watch out! This Tang guy is a loose cannon. He's calling us all out. He's putting us on notice. He drops truth bombs and he doesn't care who knows it!

Or he's just a bit of a dorkk.
Eat. Pray. Love. Travel. = My life

Offline englishrose

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #106 on: November 03, 2015, 03:36:47 PM »
About 6 months ago, I had a dental abscess kick in. At first it was a sore tooth that I thought would get better in time. One Wednesday evening I bit into something and the real pain began. I was in the sticks with just one pill of 'brofen that would last me the night. I was awake all night trying against hope to get to sleep, failing due to the pain and wishing the hours would pass quicker so I could go and get an anesthetic shot and get it healed. By 4 am I was seriously considering slamming a 6 pack of soju just to knock myself out. I was in front of the dentist staring at the door like a groaning zombie for 2 hours before it opened

Those 15 hours of pain and rage were more fun than this thread.

Offline ChickenLegsMcGee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #107 on: November 03, 2015, 03:37:07 PM »

How about we all take a bonding trip down to the fabric store and I can teach everyone how to knit their very own pair of hobo gloves?  Warm fingers and happy faces for all~ 

(Joke's on you...I can't knit...)

Actually this would be a good time for learning. how do hobo gloves keep fingers warm? I would imagine since they don't have the finger parts, they wouldn't keep your fingers warm...
Open your mind.

Offline johnny russian

• The Legend
« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2015, 03:55:56 PM »
of course fingerless gloves aren't as warm as normal gloves - and mittens are warmer than normal gloves - but that's not really the point of wearing them.

i much prefer them to normal gloves because you don't have to keep taking them off all the time. i find that wearing normal gloves i'm constantly taking them off to get stuff out of my pocket, use my cellphone, or whatever. i've tried those gloves that you can use with smartphones and they suck ass. too finicky to use for me.

anyway, all i wanted was some freaking fingerless gloves people! calm your nipples!

Offline ChickenLegsMcGee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2015, 04:00:33 PM »
of course fingerless gloves aren't as warm as normal gloves - and mittens are warmer than normal gloves - but that's not really the point of wearing them.

i much prefer them to normal gloves because you don't have to keep taking them off all the time. i find that wearing normal gloves i'm constantly taking them off to get stuff out of my pocket, use my cellphone, or whatever. i've tried those gloves that you can use with smartphones and they suck ass. too finicky to use for me.

anyway, all i wanted was some freaking fingerless gloves people! calm your nipples!

Hmm interesting. I just use the gloves from uniqlo that lets me use my cellphone. But that's true, It's hard to grab certain things with them...maybe i'll make the switch. and it's 5 o'clock, wish you all a wonderful evening.
Open your mind.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #110 on: November 03, 2015, 09:14:57 PM »

Sock puppets over your hands or you fail at life.

Offline Space

• The Legend
« Reply #111 on: November 04, 2015, 08:00:28 AM »
My comment quoted something that was before an edit. My comment was to one before such a fix on your part. if you want to be annoyed, be annoyed at yourself for not making the edit quicker. Most get annoyed at me cause I call them out on their bullshit, which is what I did with you. No one likes being called out ever. I don't expect people to like me for doing this. Mentioned this many months ago as  well. As long as there is bullshit, I shall be present. For I am... the bullshit caller man (working on a new name).

Glad you and I learned something new today.

Yeah that's it.  :rolleyes:
The reason people don't like you is because of your cringe-worthy comments and completely wrong headed point of view. It's not because you are some stone cold truth teller and we just can't get past you calling us all out. In fact I don't think I've ever seen you call someone out. It's usually snarky, snide comments.

so you're saying space should have kept up his usage of ignorance as his defence and then continue to insult madda (this was of course before the change, which is what I was commenting to, as you can see in my comment that quoted him).

Nice point of view you got there my man. You should open your eyes more :3 I call people on a weekly basis. In fact, most comments that call someone out on the internet are usually snarky and snide.

:afro:

Actually, this is where you are wrong.

I was never using ignorance as an excuse to write what I did. No even a little bit. My issue came from her perceived tone. Evident in the previous 'Do you need a hug too' comment.

Is this what Waygook has become?! SMH. I have no stake in a gloves and tshirt argument. Come on.

You have acted way out line here and again you have not come across well AGAIN.

Honestly, when the sharks have been out to get you on here, I have been the voice of reason a number of times. Not any more. I'm done with you. The funny thing is I can imagine this is just how you handle yourself IRL. How's that treating you? Lonely out there? SMH.

Offline Space

• The Legend
« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2015, 08:04:50 AM »
This ****** thread.

That ****** guy.

Your ****** abscess, Rose.

These ****** gloves.

Happy ****** Hump Day

Offline johnny russian

• The Legend
« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2015, 08:52:40 AM »

these over your hands or you fail at life

Offline meepmoopimmarobots

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2015, 09:21:46 AM »

HANDERPANTS!!!!!!!

Offline Space

• The Legend
« Reply #115 on: November 04, 2015, 09:30:58 AM »

HANDERPANTS!!!!!!!

Are these real? Please be real.

Offline friendofcletus

• Veteran
« Reply #116 on: November 04, 2015, 09:35:02 AM »

HANDERPANTS!!!!!!!

Are these real? Please be real.

they are real...my mom sent them as a christmas gift two years ago

Offline vietpham

• Super Waygook
« Reply #117 on: November 04, 2015, 11:02:43 AM »
Asians are cold in the winter.  White people sweat like pigs in the summer.  Black people don't like the water.  Brown people have a lot of kids.   :laugh:

But seriously if you're cold, drink some orange juice it's been proven to keep your body temperature higher or wear that handerpant.

Offline johnny russian

• The Legend