September 21, 2018, 09:25:43 PM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.  (Read 770223 times)

Offline SeoulAlone

• Adventurer
Re: A thread for pointless Friday ramblings.
« Reply #6200 on: September 13, 2018, 10:05:36 AM »
He looks guilty af.

Oh hey, how did you link that edited photo? I hate posting my stuff as attachments, and I get super weird (and creepy) comments on all the photos I save to my imgur account for the purpose of linking to here on Waygook...   :huh:

I just uploaded it to a free image hosting site, and copied the direct sharing link the site gives you afterwards.

tinypic.com is my favorite to use in most cases because it's really easy, doesn't even require that you have an account. It just makes you type in a capcha before finalizing the upload... which, coincidentally, was "Cheddar Cheese" for me this time, and I take that to mean I need to buy one of those cheese donuts the next time I'm around a Krispy Kreme.

Also, you should share those weird and creepy comments.

^^^ this

Online Chinguetti

• The Legend
« Reply #6201 on: September 13, 2018, 11:36:14 AM »
The place behind my desk has enough space for a yo. Do you think I could get away with it?

I bought a cheese donut last night. The cheddar cheese iced one because fate. My local Krispy Kreme only had one of these babies left. It actually did taste like cheddar cheese. Just sweet.

Try it.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 11:38:55 AM by Chinguetti »

Offline alexisalex

• Veteran
« Reply #6202 on: September 13, 2018, 12:45:57 PM »
The place behind my desk has enough space for a yo. Do you think I could get away with it?

I bought a cheese donut last night. The cheddar cheese iced one because fate. My local Krispy Kreme only had one of these babies left. It actually did taste like cheddar cheese. Just sweet.

Try it.

What's a yo?  Is it slang for something I don't know about haha.  I'm old  :sad:

Offline #basedcowboyshirt

• Expert Waygook
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #6203 on: September 13, 2018, 12:59:16 PM »

Try it.

What's a yo?  Is it slang for something I don't know about haha.  I'm old  :sad:

It's a Korean sleeping mat.

Offline alexisalex

• Veteran
« Reply #6204 on: September 14, 2018, 09:16:59 AM »
Hello Mr.Demartino, you might not want to reveal too many details but I've always been curious...what field of work are you in now?

I've always wondered what kind of job allows you to read and post on here all day, every day, without ever taking a break?  Also...are they looking for more people because teaching is getting a bit tiring and I'd like a nice break  :wink:

Offline Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #6205 on: September 14, 2018, 09:25:16 AM »
Hello Mr.Demartino, you might not want to reveal too many details but I've always been curious...what field of work are you in now?

I've always wondered what kind of job allows you to read and post on here all day, every day, without ever taking a break?  Also...are they looking for more people because teaching is getting a bit tiring and I'd like a nice break  :wink:
Without giving away too many details, basically my job gives me long streteches of boredom with little to do, punctuated by a periodic 'hell week'.

Offline AvecPommesFrites

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6206 on: September 14, 2018, 09:28:49 AM »

He's a teacher. He just pretends to be different because it fits his I'm smarter than everyone else narrative. It's fairly obvious by the times of day he posts and the time on his hands to write such long backhomeisms every 45-60 minutes.
Going away golfing excitedly venturing to somewhere unknown carefree knowing my youthful demeanour is craving ketchup.

Online OnNut81

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6207 on: September 14, 2018, 09:40:40 AM »
Yeah, he's mentioned he's a teacher several times.  Not sure why he's being cryptic and elusive here. 

Online Chinguetti

• The Legend
« Reply #6208 on: September 14, 2018, 11:44:48 AM »

Try it.

What basedcowboy said. I'm seriously thinking about getting something like this that I could easily hide in a box under my desk while I'm not using it.

Offline lifeisgood6447

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #6209 on: September 14, 2018, 01:04:10 PM »

Try it.

What basedcowboy said. I'm seriously thinking about getting something like this that I could easily hide in a box under my desk while I'm not using it.

Or you could get a nice office chair, but it would be considerably more expensive. I have one that leans back about 160 degrees, and that coupled with somewhere to prop my feet, is almost like being in a flat sleep position.

Offline Dave Stepz

• The Legend
« Reply #6210 on: September 14, 2018, 02:49:38 PM »
We have this boring male toilet in my building, it's not the main toilet in the school, so not that many teachers go in there.  It also has no window, so it's pitch black, but there is a sensor, so the light switches on when I go in, but it takes a second to activate the lights.  Thing is, due to my imagination and the fact that I read a lot of Gary Larson books when I was young, I'm always slightly disappointed when the light triggers that there isn't a bear in there when I go in.   :sad:

Online oglop

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #6211 on: September 14, 2018, 03:24:44 PM »
boring male toilet
i wonder if these three words have ever been typed before

Offline CO2

• The Legend
  • Dharma Initiative
« Reply #6212 on: September 14, 2018, 03:31:56 PM »
boring male toilet
i wonder if these three words have ever been typed before

Hahahaha, I was looking at that sentence and thinking, "What the hell is this? A male toilet? And it's boring?"

Still a better way of wording it than "Man Toilet," which is what CGV does. Sounds like a gay frat member's nickname.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky
With one hand waving free

Online sligo

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6213 on: September 14, 2018, 04:20:31 PM »
I needed a snack.  So i bought a bag of smoky bacon crisps.  The packet says 0.008% bacon.  I can't decide if this is better than completely artificially flavoured, or not.  Is 0.008% really a claim to make?

Online JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #6214 on: September 14, 2018, 04:53:19 PM »
I needed a snack.  So i bought a bag of smoky bacon crisps.  The packet says 0.008% bacon.  I can't decide if this is better than completely artificially flavoured, or not.  Is 0.008% really a claim to make?
They can probably claim it is halal at that level.

Online Aristocrat

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #6215 on: September 14, 2018, 04:58:47 PM »
They can probably claim it is halal at that level.

Lol ;D ;D ;D

Online Chinguetti

• The Legend
« Reply #6216 on: September 16, 2018, 09:57:13 AM »
Bojack Horseman, Season 5, now up on Netflix.

Offline CO2

• The Legend
  • Dharma Initiative
« Reply #6217 on: September 16, 2018, 12:50:23 PM »

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I never remember release dates for shows, so when I opened up Netflix yesterday and saw that big Bojack................. inflatable? I WAS SO EXCITED.

Online oglop

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #6218 on: September 16, 2018, 02:02:33 PM »
Every time I get on the crowded bus after work, I am forced to watch broadcasts on the television affixed just behind the driver's seat. Those broadcasts are not thoughtful discussions about Korean history, or even reports about important contemporary issues that citizens should know about. Rather we are subjected to vivid shots of food being prepared that are followed by the grotesque image of a man (usually) taking an enormous dumpling, or rice roll, or sandwich, and cramming it into his mouth to the tremendous amusement of those sitting around him on that inane program.

http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.asp?newsIdx=255513

Offline CO2

• The Legend
  • Dharma Initiative
« Reply #6219 on: September 17, 2018, 12:28:10 AM »