November 18, 2018, 02:39:18 PM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: 2015 Grade 6 Cheonjae 2 - 12. I'm Faster than You  (Read 33164 times)

Offline Shanza

• Newgookin
Re: 2015 Grade 6 Cheonjae 2 - 12. I'm Faster than You
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2016, 12:55:44 PM »
Listening Quiz

First, I used the PPT to briefly explain -er and -est. (eg. good, better, best).  Once they understand the -est ending (which doesn't take too long) you can either read these questions out and get them to find the answer or turn it into a worksheet.

I read the questions, and students worked individually and wrote down the answers. We checked them together at the end. You could also say partners work together. It was competition and they seemed to enjoy the challenge of solving the riddles.

Hope it's useful ^^

Offline vicarious

• Veteran
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2016, 03:49:47 PM »
Story/dialogue to practice key expressions: Psy challenges Usain Bolt to a race.

Offline emgaidry

• Waygookin
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2016, 03:12:20 PM »
I made another little meet and greet type of activity for the speaking period. They just go around and say the dialogue and find someone who fits the question, then write their name down.

Offline mountainman

• Veteran
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2017, 06:46:43 AM »

Zombie Town ~ 3D animated intro. Make sure you watch it all once before class, so the videos can buffer ~ Link Below:
http://www.teach4.fun/g6-cheonjae-%EC%B2%9C%EC%9E%AC%EA%B5%90%EC%9C%A1/

Offline jmain

• Explorer
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2017, 03:29:59 PM »
A reading ppt.   ;D  Comic Book Format.

Offline jwilkie

• Adventurer
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2018, 10:11:26 AM »
Complete lesson including lesson plan
Grade 6 Cheonjae 2 - I'm faster than you 1 of 2

I've been using the fabulous resources on waygook all year.  I've also been writing lesson plans all year to give to my co-teachers.  So I'm basically just going to upload all my lessons in their entirety for anyone else to use.  I'm sorry, I haven't sourced all the games and slides that I have used.  Some of them I've made myself, of course.  A million thanks to all users who must have spent hours putting together PPT bomb games etc.

Some of my lessons have been hugely successful, others much less so.  Hey, we're working with kids - second-guessing them is a mine field, right?!  They seem particularly to enjoy games with cards or dice.  Running dictations and Sleeping Elephants always go down well. 

I taught two classes per lesson so my posts will be labelled (lesson title) 1 of 2 and (lesson title) 2 of 2.  I haven't edited anything since I used it.  Some of my lessons were over-planned ie there was too much for one class, so they have been carried over to subsequent classes.  Generally things should be pretty clear.  Feel free to PM me if you need any help with anything - but I will only be on waygook until 18 September 2018 when my subscription expires.

Offline jwilkie

• Adventurer
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2018, 10:12:30 AM »
Complete lesson including lesson plan
Grade 6 Cheonjae 2 - I'm faster than you 2 of 2

I've been using the fabulous resources on waygook all year.  I've also been writing lesson plans all year to give to my co-teachers.  So I'm basically just going to upload all my lessons in their entirety for anyone else to use.  I'm sorry, I haven't sourced all the games and slides that I have used.  Some of them I've made myself, of course.  A million thanks to all users who must have spent hours putting together PPT bomb games etc.

Some of my lessons have been hugely successful, others much less so.  Hey, we're working with kids - second-guessing them is a mine field, right?!  They seem particularly to enjoy games with cards or dice.  Running dictations and Sleeping Elephants always go down well. 

I taught two classes per lesson so my posts will be labelled (lesson title) 1 of 2 and (lesson title) 2 of 2.  I haven't edited anything since I used it.  Some of my lessons were over-planned ie there was too much for one class, so they have been carried over to subsequent classes.  Generally things should be pretty clear.  Feel free to PM me if you need any help with anything - but I will only be on waygook until 18 September 2018 when my subscription expires.

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2018, 02:44:58 PM »
Mid to late chapter review.

Offline Hannahbatch

• Adventurer
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2018, 09:48:02 AM »
Infinity war bomb game. Thank you to the original creator.

Offline Hannahbatch

• Adventurer
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2018, 10:01:20 AM »
I combined multiple quizzes on this thread into one.

Offline gj148

• Adventurer
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2018, 12:13:05 PM »
Here is my folder so far for this lesson:

- Elimination Game. Print slides 9 and 10, give 1 card to each student. Pick students at random to make a sentence with the key expression "I'm _______ than ________." If their matching word/person is read out loud, they are out. Last student standing is the winner.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bhtqkL-aa53nfW3MvqrWXrk_MXZfNrVA

Note: click on the adjective words to make a yellow text box appear over them (once these words have been chosen in order to keep track of what is still left in the game). Click on the picture of the person to make a red X appear (once both adjectives are used). Click on the blue part of each card in order to make all the yellow text boxes and red X's disappear (this is in case you accidentally click on the wrong adjective or person).

Note 2: This will also require for the teacher to know the names of the people on this elimination game since they do not appear on the game screen. The people on here were chosen with my 6th graders taste in mind. You can also just print an extra copy of either slide 9 or 10 to use as a reference for yourself (names are included in Korean on these slides.)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 12:17:10 PM by gj148 »