February 16, 2019, 09:17:12 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: What video games are you playing right now?  (Read 58993 times)

Offline CO2

• The Legend
  • Feeling Grabby?
Re: What video games are you playing right now?
« Reply #260 on: December 14, 2016, 07:52:24 AM »
I still don't know how people have time to play video games. Especially people who are in relationships. It blows my mind.

So jelly.

How is it any different from reading a book or watching TV? Does it blow your mind that people in relationships do these things too?

Kind of. I don't have time to watch TV either. I'm super far behind on almost every show I used to watch. At least reading is something you can do before bed without messing up your sleep cycle.

But like, get off work, buy groceries, make dinner, clean up after dinner, go to the gym, do household chores, etc etc. By the time all that's done it's usually like 10pm. I mean, I love vids, and I own a lot of them. But I just can't ever find the time to play them. Even if you're not in a relationship, I can't really figure out how to do it. Like I said, jelly.

I had about 120 hours on my Persona 3 save file, and it blows my mind that I was able to do that a few years ago.

#MakeBasedCowboyShirtGreatAgain
The joys of fauxtherhood

Offline kyndo

• Moderator LVL 1
  • The Legend
« Reply #261 on: December 14, 2016, 08:23:48 AM »
I still don't know how people have time to play video games. Especially people who are in relationships. It blows my mind.

So jelly.

How is it any different from reading a book or watching TV? Does it blow your mind that people in relationships do these things too?
Kind of. I don't have time to watch TV either. I'm super far behind on almost every show I used to watch. At least reading is something you can do before bed without messing up your sleep cycle.

But like, get off work, buy groceries, make dinner, clean up after dinner, go to the gym, do household chores, etc etc. By the time all that's done it's usually like 10pm. I mean, I love vids, and I own a lot of them. But I just can't ever find the time to play them. Even if you're not in a relationship, I can't really figure out how to do it. Like I said, jelly.

I had about 120 hours on my Persona 3 save file, and it blows my mind that I was able to do that a few years ago.

#MakeBasedCowboyShirtGreatAgain
Homewrecker!

YoungMin

« Reply #262 on: December 14, 2016, 08:25:18 AM »

So jelly.

Quite easily when you work at a public school and the wife has a FT job.

YoungMin

« Reply #263 on: December 14, 2016, 08:27:16 AM »
I'm getting Skyrim ps4 for Christmas and I'll also be getting football manager 2017 for the pc. Play the ps4 at home and the laptop when I'm at work or out and about.  :P

Offline gurudanny98

• Veteran
« Reply #264 on: December 14, 2016, 08:34:45 AM »
Ninja Gaiden, Metroid, and Castlevania

Offline kyndo

• Moderator LVL 1
  • The Legend
« Reply #265 on: December 14, 2016, 08:45:55 AM »
Hearthstone when I'm out and about.
Diablo 3 when frustrated, or have only very limited time.
City: Skylines when I have some good music playing and need to chill.
Elite: Dangerous when my mates are online.
Nationstates at school when I need to look like I'm working.

As with others, I find that my current relationship has really cut into my gaming time -- imagine wanting to go out and do things all the time! RL gets in the way of everything! Those halcyon days of MMORPG raiding are long gone. :sad:

Offline CO2

• The Legend
  • Feeling Grabby?
« Reply #266 on: December 14, 2016, 09:00:51 AM »
Nationstates at school when I need to look like I'm working.

As a poli sci major, I can see myself on this a lot.
The joys of fauxtherhood

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #267 on: December 14, 2016, 09:15:39 AM »
I'm getting Skyrim ps4 for Christmas and I'll also be getting football manager 2017 for the pc. Play the ps4 at home and the laptop when I'm at work or out and about.  :P

On the FM2017 demo right now. Each day more of my "free" time slowly ebbs away. Going to be a productive Christmas.

Offline lifeisgood6447

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #268 on: December 14, 2016, 09:27:39 AM »

So jelly.

Quite easily when you work at a public school and the wife has a FT job.

+1 This is exactly how. :)

YoungMin

« Reply #269 on: December 14, 2016, 09:50:09 AM »

On the FM2017 demo right now. Each day more of my "free" time slowly ebbs away. Going to be a productive Christmas.

It's 18 quid on amazon right now. BUY IT!

Offline kriztee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #270 on: December 14, 2016, 11:04:51 AM »
I've put about 50 hours on Civ V in the last week. My friend back home finally got a copy so we've been playing multiplayer almost every day. After 6.5 hours straight on Sunday I think I need a break o.o

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #271 on: December 14, 2016, 11:16:21 AM »

No Steam download at that price it seems?

YoungMin

« Reply #272 on: December 14, 2016, 11:27:19 AM »

I don't know. I always get it for Christmas from my bro but I saw the price. The steam code comes in the box when you buy the disc anyway. Disc is practically useless.

Online Savant

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #273 on: December 14, 2016, 11:44:00 AM »

I don't know. I always get it for Christmas from my bro but I saw the price. The steam code comes in the box when you buy the disc anyway. Disc is practically useless.

Ok good to know cause my laptop doesn't have a Disc Drive. Need to check the demo and see if I can just upgrade to the full version by inputting the product key in.

Edit: Guess I could just order it to my parents house. Then have them message me the product key. Bingo!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 11:53:07 AM by Savant »

Offline 02sanupp

• Veteran
« Reply #274 on: December 14, 2016, 01:57:44 PM »
I downloaded Worms Armageddon for nostalgia purposes  :laugh:

Offline defenderoftherealm

• Super Waygook
  • Unleash the gangster.
« Reply #275 on: December 19, 2016, 12:44:50 PM »
I finally got a PS4.  I put Metal Gear Solid V: The phantom Pain in my PS4 for the first time and was blown away.  I can't recommend this game enough.  Go buy it now.

Offline KimDuHan

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #276 on: December 19, 2016, 05:11:39 PM »
I finally got a PS4.  I put Metal Gear Solid V: The phantom Pain in my PS4 for the first time and was blown away.  I can't recommend this game enough.  Go buy it now.

Congrats on the PS4 I can't justify a PS4 until I finish about 10 more PS3 games though. So about the time the ps5 comes out..

Offline yirj17

• The Legend
« Reply #277 on: January 11, 2017, 09:10:00 AM »
Getting really into Starbound lately. It's quite fantastic.

Also a little addicted to Puzzle & Dragons on my phone.

Offline tunacookie

• Veteran
« Reply #278 on: January 11, 2017, 09:19:43 AM »

Me too! Just got one last weekend. I'm playing The Last Of Us, it's awesome.

Offline e_p

• Adventurer
« Reply #279 on: January 11, 2017, 02:29:59 PM »
I was really disappointed with everything after the 1st/midway boss fight, so much repetition, really kind of dropped what I was considering an amazing game at the time.