November 13, 2018, 02:44:23 AM

Author Topic: Waygook after the weekend...  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Hot6^

• Hero of Waygookistan
Waygook after the weekend...
« on: April 06, 2015, 08:37:51 AM »
When I get on waygook Monday mornings to check the threads I posted in on Friday...

What you put into Korea, is what you will get out of Korea; it will not spoon feed you.

Offline jwharrison30

• Hero of Waygookistan
Re: Waygook after the weekend...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 08:40:59 AM »
did 79 people die in those threads?

Offline ChickenLegsMcGee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 08:43:10 AM »
Wait. People go on waygook on the weekends?
Open your mind.

Offline weigookin74

• The Legend
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 09:13:22 AM »
Wait. People go on waygook on the weekends?

Evidently.  I rarely do. 

I hit this and Daves up due to all the enforced deskwarming.  When I never had to deskwarm in the past, I was never on these things.  I'd occasionally read Daves, but never actually got around to signing up for it until alomst 3 years after getting here.  I never heard of Waygook.  Was it around in 2009 - 2010ish?  I think it was 2011, I signed up for this? 

Sometimes, when your work is done and you still have to desk warm, it's boring as sh!t.  So, here we all are.  Maybe when the debt's paid off, I'll move to another province and take the pay cut that goes with it, if there's still jobs around and see if I can't find me a nice quiet rural area.  (Hopefully one where the schools are chill.  No gaurantees of course.  Not like any of you are going to admit it.  Lol.)

Offline BucheonJob

• Explorer
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 10:34:16 AM »
I got on here because I made an account to post about my job, since I need to find a replacement ASAP, and the moderators haven't gotten to it yet. That's my excuse for being on during the weekend.

I had another account here awhile back, and I remember my posts blowing up like the atom tests though if I left them alone. There's a food board right now that has something like 233 replies on it. I think people find something interesting and then go wild about subjects that everyone jumps on. Like Reddit, only...you know, way less like Reddit.