October 16, 2018, 05:19:34 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: YBM  (Read 675 times)

Offline markesl

• Explorer
YBM
« on: October 30, 2014, 06:16:38 PM »
I know it's probably been touched on before, however I can't seem to find anything too recent... I have a phone interview with YBM tomorrow, and wondering what people think of them. I've read some negative reviews, but none seem to be too recent. Is this the standard negative skewing of online commentary?

Offline skippy

• Expert Waygook
  • E2/hagwon/Canuck
Re: YBM
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 06:43:44 PM »
Really need some more details.   YBM, if I am correct has three different programs - ECC, Appletree(?), and SISA.    Plus YBM schools are ALL over Korea.  Also, they can vary on how independent they are.   One maybe a franchise, while another is run by head office.

In general,  franchise YBMs are going to run from wonderful to nightmare.   For head office run they will often be OK, but not great, with a good chance of hard work.  Maybe some minor BS.

You just asked a question on asking how it is to work for McDonalds/Wallmart in the US.
Please consider adding some info to your "Personal Text"  Like type of school, visa status, county of origin.  These little bits of info can help people help you.