February 22, 2019, 12:36:54 PM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Programme (사회통합프로그램)  (Read 191269 times)

Offline SaintsCanada

• Super Waygook
Re: KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Programme (사회통합프로그램)
« Reply #500 on: November 29, 2016, 04:51:43 PM »
Any update on this? Searching for class openings doesn't seem to work properly. Still not listed? Any idea when they might be?

Offline lieueez

• Waygookin
« Reply #501 on: December 01, 2016, 07:54:54 AM »
Registration won't start until January. I also think you won't be able to see the courses until January.  The 1st semester usually starts in mid-February/March.  Or at least that is how it was in 2016!  You just need to check with KIIP closer to January to find out when registration opens.

Offline SaintsCanada

• Super Waygook
« Reply #502 on: December 01, 2016, 08:55:40 AM »
Thanks so much, lieueez!

Offline rampowers

• Adventurer
« Reply #503 on: December 12, 2016, 04:09:41 PM »
I am gathering the paperwork I'll need to apply for the F-2-7 visa and hoping they accept everything. I passed KIIP level 3 and need the paperwork that says I passed the class. The visa paperwork says "사회통합프로그램 교육확인서 상의 수료단계(1~5단계)" and am not finding something matching that on the Socinet website. How do I get the paperwork that says I passed X level?

Offline rowdes

• Veteran
« Reply #504 on: December 13, 2016, 07:39:06 AM »
Interesting Rampowers, I am also in the process of applying for the F2-99 via Kiip completion. I assumed that we would be able to get the paperwork directly from the leader in charge at the institute you studied at.

Offline SaintsCanada

• Super Waygook
« Reply #505 on: January 09, 2017, 02:01:38 PM »
Anybody have any luck registering for the February courses yet?

Offline rampowers

• Adventurer
« Reply #506 on: January 10, 2017, 10:25:15 AM »
@SaintsCanada
Not seeing any courses listed in the greater 대전 area yet.

Offline chichiroxursox

• Explorer
« Reply #507 on: January 10, 2017, 10:57:32 AM »
I was hoping today would really be the day it opens up but so far nothing. Still keeping my eyes out that it'll open later. I really hope this new semester starts soon. The listed dates for this year is soooo confusing haha!

Offline damocha

• Adventurer
« Reply #508 on: January 10, 2017, 01:36:15 PM »
I called the Busan Immigration Office. They said they won't open registration until at least January 16th. They said they're still unsure of the exact date so it would be best to keep checking the website.

Offline Chivalry

• Explorer
« Reply #509 on: January 12, 2017, 02:04:06 PM »
Some classes are listed on mine but the earliest registration is Saturday (online class) and Monday (offline class).
I don't see any weekend classes, I hope they add more.

I see M/W/F morning class, M/W/F evening class, and T/Th morning class. The rest are online which of course gives preferential treatment to people with kids or pregnant. And well online is every day which would be a bit of a pain anyway.

The lack of weekend classes seems true for level 3, 4, and 5. But it is early, they may add more by tomorrow.

I registered for 숭실 but it seems that isn't offered and says something about it not being permitted so I am a bit lost. But how would anyone working be able to do any of these?

« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 02:19:54 PM by Chivalry »

Offline damocha

• Adventurer
« Reply #510 on: January 12, 2017, 02:46:19 PM »
Some classes are listed on mine but the earliest registration is Saturday (online class) and Monday (offline class).
I don't see any weekend classes, I hope they add more.

I see M/W/F morning class, M/W/F evening class, and T/Th morning class. The rest are online which of course gives preferential treatment to people with kids or pregnant. And well online is every day which would be a bit of a pain anyway.

The lack of weekend classes seems true for level 3, 4, and 5. But it is early, they may add more by tomorrow.

I registered for 숭실 but it seems that isn't offered and says something about it not being permitted so I am a bit lost. But how would anyone working be able to do any of these?

Mine is listed too. They are all online classes (Intermediate 1). I'm pretty frustrated that I waited all this time just to find out that the classes are running while I'm traveling. Guess I'll have to wait for the next round.

Offline rampowers

• Adventurer
« Reply #511 on: January 13, 2017, 10:20:19 AM »
They always list online classes first and then later list offline classes with different start/end dates. For example the last "semester" had start dates in my area for intermediate 2 of
9/4
9/3
8/22
9/6
9/12
8/29 (online)
9/19
Start dates varied by almost a month at the most extreme. And as long as you get the 70 classroom hours so can still take the final exam. So keep checking the available classes during the next week or so and see if you can get an offline class with better dates that allows you to take your vacation and still get the 70 hours.

Best of luck~

Offline Chivalry

• Explorer
« Reply #512 on: January 13, 2017, 10:56:57 AM »
Yeah they added a bunch more classes. One just 3 subway stops away on the weekend is now offered so thats good.

Edit: Stayed up to midnight to get the class I wanted. Good thing I did since by 15 minutes after midnight it was full.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 11:28:08 PM by Chivalry »

Offline chuckd

• Veteran

Offline rowdes

• Veteran
« Reply #514 on: February 13, 2017, 08:47:28 AM »
I have a question to those who have moved cities:

How do you update the information on your page so that you can choose a university in your new city? I can't seem to find an edit button anywhere.

Thanks~

Offline macteacher

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #515 on: February 13, 2017, 09:01:45 AM »
I have a question to those who have moved cities:

How do you update the information on your page so that you can choose a university in your new city? I can't seem to find an edit button anywhere.

Thanks~

after doing immigration and updating my residency at my local neighborhood office, my KIIP information auto-updated. i'm not sure which one made the difference

Offline SmallBaguette

• Super Waygook
« Reply #516 on: March 06, 2017, 08:49:51 AM »
Does anyone know when the next round of classes start?

I done level 3 about this time last year but then couldn't commit for the rest of the year to carry on the classes. Long story short, my schedule is free enough again now that I can return to the classes. Having a hard time seeing when the classes are though, I remember I got that information at the level test but I don't need to do that again this year. Thanks!

Offline rampowers

• Adventurer
« Reply #517 on: March 09, 2017, 04:17:47 PM »
There is a file that I saved from the KIIP website called
2017년 이민자 사회통합프로그램 교육 및 평가 일정
that our teacher also sent us in our Kakao class chat.

The line near the top reads
교육일정 :
1학기(1. 1 ~ 5. 14.),
2학기(5. 15. ~ 8. 27.),
3학기(8. 28. ~ 12. 16.)

Offline lieueez

• Waygookin
« Reply #518 on: March 13, 2017, 07:45:56 AM »
I've been told registration for next semester's classes starts on 4/20.  If you are taking the level 5 test for the second time there is test registration starting on 3/17 for the 4/01 test.

If you keep checking the site, you'll see the classes and their registration dates pop up during the week before registration.

Attached is info on the semesters.  I got this at the beginning of the 1st semester from my teacher ~ the notes are about the level 5 test.

Offline fishhook

• Newgookin
« Reply #519 on: March 22, 2017, 07:29:23 AM »
Does anyone know where to get the Level 5 certificates? I recently passed the test and have asked my teacher, but she is also unsure.