October 16, 2018, 12:38:48 AM

Author Topic: NFL Season Question  (Read 1793 times)

Offline ricosuavez

• Adventurer
NFL Season Question
« on: September 05, 2014, 08:15:51 AM »
Football season is kicking off, Denver Broncos are playing their first game Monday morning, 9:30 am Korean time. With Chuseok on I'll be actually able to catch a live game! But, how? Where?

Anyone know of any bars that will be open at this time and showing the game? Or is there a way to watch it on my tv? My laptop?

Anyone have any experience getting NFL games?
I have no idea what I'm doing.

Offline jeremydc808

• Expert Waygook
Re: NFL Season Question
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 08:20:14 AM »
Ahh, I was just thinking about this. I'm sure there is a Bar that shows all of the games. (Bengals Fan here)

I read something like Sam Ryans in Suwon is having a wager with it's sister/brother whatever bar in Seoul.

Offline 외계인

• Expert Waygook
  • "I would prefer not to."
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 08:24:44 AM »
Most likely there is a bar in Itaewon that could cater to your needs.

You could also get the NFL network package.  It's pricey but I imagine the streams are good quality, and I think you can watch games after they have aired too.

You can torrent games after they aren't live as well, although that requires waiting a bit.

Also, there are random sites like vipboxsports.me--but their stream quality is not that high.

Offline jeremydc808

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 08:28:26 AM »
Sam Ryans in Itaewon are closed on Mondays until 4 but can replay games upon request

I usually stream it then torrent it to as soon as it is available.

There is a discount method where you can VPN to another country and pay 100$ plus a 15 % off code for the single team option.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 08:38:33 AM by jeremydc808 »

Offline 외계인

• Expert Waygook
  • "I would prefer not to."
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 08:32:05 AM »
Apparently that one site is now, vipbox.eu

Offline acousticr

• Expert Waygook
  • GEPIK, rural elementary.
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 09:41:01 AM »
Sam Ryans in Itaewon are closed on Mondays until 4 but can replay games upon request

I usually stream it then torrent it to as soon as it is available.

There is a discount method where you can VPN to another country and pay 100$ plus a 15 % off code for the single team option.

Which country gets you the $100 option? I keep getting $169.
$10 off your first order at iHerb.com with this code: BPC852

Offline jeremydc808

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 10:28:09 AM »
Ahh, I totally forgot. Taiwan/ Thailand? I'd be down to slit with you btw. Got $$ :)

Offline basic69isokay

• Super Waygook
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2014, 10:36:02 AM »

Offline jchapin45

• Adventurer
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2014, 10:43:52 AM »
If you're serious about football, you just gotta shell out for NFL GamePass. It's pricey but you'll drive yourself crazy with crappy, lagging streams. Watch games live, 30 min condensed versions or highlights. Plus access to NFL Network shows. If you're looking for a bar try Traveler's Bar & Grill.

Offline jeremydc808

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2014, 11:33:20 AM »
I'd rather spit the costs or just stream.

Offline ricosuavez

• Adventurer
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 11:50:45 AM »
If you're serious about football, you just gotta shell out for NFL GamePass. It's pricey but you'll drive yourself crazy with crappy, lagging streams. Watch games live, 30 min condensed versions or highlights. Plus access to NFL Network shows. If you're looking for a bar try Traveler's Bar & Grill.

I only really care about the Broncos, I'm not in a fantasy league or anything so I can just catch highlights of the other games.

I went to a Traveler's Bar in Daejon, is that what you're referring to? Or is it a chain? Maybe just a different bar..?
I have no idea what I'm doing.

Offline Pattinsons

• Super Waygook
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 07:16:13 PM »
Most likely there is a bar in Itaewon that could cater to your needs.

You could also get the NFL network package.  It's pricey but I imagine the streams are good quality, and I think you can watch games after they have aired too.

You can torrent games after they aren't live as well, although that requires waiting a bit.

Also, there are random sites like vipboxsports.me--but their stream quality is not that high.

Gamepass is money well spent. I've had it for three seasons and love it. Quality is awesome. Chromecast to my TV and watch them at my convenience. Streaming on phone was a bit grainy.

Hardest part was avoiding local papers to see the outcome of the games.

You can break down the subscription into 4 payments. $69.99 for four months and you have access till July 31st 2015.

Also get NFL network and Red zone channel.