November 16, 2018, 04:23:35 PM

Author Topic: Spring  (Read 733 times)

Offline Wintermute

• Hero of Waygookistan
  • High School - Speech
Spring
« on: May 09, 2013, 01:08:51 PM »
Everyone gets to make I hate winter rant threads, so here we go.

I hate spring. I hate pollen. I hate yellow dust, and flowers, and dryness, and yes, despite the hate I will get, I hate cigarette smoke. I want to dig my eyes out.

and I have to teach in this, and there's no air con. My left eye has developed a twitch. I tell my female students I mean nothing by it. I looked at air purifiers, a 160 each. ridiculous. I need two, one for my class, one for my apt.

I cant wear contacts in spring unless I want to remind myself what plunging a bottle cap in my eye feels like. my nose is dry. my throat is dry. I want to sleep.

Thats it, its settled, I'm moving to Forks Washington.

Online b of nc

• Veteran
Re: Spring
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 03:14:50 PM »
Go to the Doctor.

I was a sniffling, sneezing, dry/itchy eyed mess that was waking up in the mornings with my eyes glued shut with gunk from allergies to the pollen. Went to the Doctor yesterday before work, told him what was up, got medicine took it at school. I ran 4 miles after work and have felt great since then.
-Tea Master-in-chief

Offline wrinklebump

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 05:58:11 PM »
Compelling tale, male kinsman
Livin in a pathetic epidemic with schizophrenics buyin synthetic bodies on credit

Offline peach26

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 04:04:05 PM »
Summer is my favorite.  Then comes spring.  I hate freezing all winter long, and seeing my breath inside buildings because some cheapo
school wants to conserve energy like communists.  Winters here really drag me down and make me want to die.