October 19, 2018, 04:24:06 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: Funny Co-Teacher's Comments  (Read 179100 times)

Offline TheEnergizer

• Hero of Waygookistan
Re: Funny Co-Teacher's Comments
« Reply #440 on: October 04, 2012, 09:26:18 AM »
lol these are awesome.

I got a new co-teacher a few weeks ago. First conversation at lunch.

Me: So are you married or do you have kids?
KT: Yes...but I wish I hadn't gotten married.
Me: Why? Don't you enjoy your kids?
KT: No.
Me: (After awkward silence) Yeah so when is our first class together?

Offline lostmochi

• Waygookin
« Reply #441 on: October 04, 2012, 04:11:44 PM »
I went shopping with my male CT:

Me: What are you going to buy?
CT: I need to buy panties.
Me: Panties? o_O;  Why do you need those?
CT: I enjoy wearing panties.

(I inform him that panties are women's underwear and that he means boxers or briefs)

Offline JeremyC

• Featured Contributor
  • The Legend
« Reply #442 on: October 04, 2012, 10:15:51 PM »
I've often heard "Do I make you hard?" "He makes me hard." "Why you make me so hard?" etc. a lot. The first time that I heard it though, I was working late helping my boss correct some stuff that she had written. It was totally a volunteer thing and everyone else had left the office. At one point she asks me "Do I make you hard? I think I make you very hard."  :o  I  wasn't really sure what she meant at first. I knew it was a poor translation but she was nice looking so somewhere in the back of my mind, part of me was hoping that it wasn't a mistranslation. Then she said "You are very hard working." so I was a little disappointed.  :(

I'm not so sure that was a poor translation, everyone else had left the office and you two were alone.
It's nice to be important but more important to be nice.

Offline dachiza727

• Super Waygook
  • pretty, prettyy, prettyyy good
« Reply #443 on: October 05, 2012, 01:05:53 PM »

(I inform him that panties are women's underwear and that he means boxers or briefs)

that wasn't a mistake, he was throwing feelers out there.... 

"Iíll have a vanilla...one of those vanilla bullshit things. You know, whatever you want, some vanilla bullshit latte cappa thing. Whatever you got."

true dat.

Offline Jyang486

• Veteran
« Reply #444 on: October 05, 2012, 02:30:18 PM »
I was asked by my CoT to go through the school's Golden Bell questions correcting grammar and spelling mistakes.  She was the one who wrote the questions.  One of the questions was:

What letter goes in the blank: 
A: What is your favorite fruit? 
B: I like _rapes.

Then later in the semester, my CoT, who was in charge of the school's English broadcasting club, came to me to correct the speech the club was going to make. I went through the speech making minor corrections here and there when I came upon "Korean Penisula." I was thinking, hmm, this doesn't seem right.  Then I looked at it again, and ㅋㅋ.

Offline denimdaze

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #445 on: December 05, 2014, 08:10:14 PM »
One of my co-teachers has been monitoring what I eat, it seems.  Today I didn't eat all my lunch and she asked me why.  I explained that I was full.  I eat breakfast in the morning and therefore don't need a big lunch.  She informed me that by 5 pm I would be hungry and shouldn't waste food.  I looked at her tray and she hadn't eaten all of her lunch either! :rolleyes:
(she was finished, we took our trays up at the same time)

Offline Aristocrat

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #446 on: December 09, 2014, 10:17:13 AM »
During lunch, my CT complained that she was feeling a bit poorly. I queried her symptoms... and wished I hadn't. She went on, in DETAIL, about how bad her menstrual bleeding was that day and often she had to change her pad.

FYI, I'm a guy.

Definitely, one of my most awkward moments ever.

Offline Nivea

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #447 on: December 09, 2014, 10:29:30 AM »

Are you sure he didn't actually want panties after all?

Offline Morfee

• Super Waygook
« Reply #448 on: December 09, 2014, 10:34:25 AM »

Are you sure he didn't actually want panties after all?

His comment is over 2 years old. I wouldn't be expecting a reply :p

Offline drgenderpotato

• Expert Waygook
  • butts
« Reply #449 on: December 09, 2014, 10:56:34 AM »
During lunch, my CT complained that she was feeling a bit poorly. I queried her symptoms... and wished I hadn't. She went on, in DETAIL, about how bad her menstrual bleeding was that day and often she had to change her pad.

FYI, I'm a guy.

Definitely, one of my most awkward moments ever.

Ugh, I'm a woman and I still find that awkward. I have one coteacher who tells me every detail about her period and when she doesn't have her period, she tells me about how much she ate and how bad her diarrhea was.

I'm pretty salty, but I don't like talking about butt fudge.
NOTORIOUS D.G.P.

Offline johnny russian

• The Legend
« Reply #450 on: December 09, 2014, 11:00:05 AM »
my female co-teacher last year used to ask "Can i ride you?" every time she wanted to inquire if i needed a lift somewhere in her car.

and then when she wanted to know where to drop me off she'd ask: "where can i get you off?"

Offline Mezoti97

• The Legend
« Reply #451 on: December 09, 2014, 11:13:12 AM »
She informed me that by 5 pm I would be hungry and shouldn't waste food.  I looked at her tray and she hadn't eaten all of her lunch either! :rolleyes:

Yeah, a similar thing happened my first year teaching in Korea -- on my first day of school, the very first time I had lunch in the school cafeteria, I had only a little bit of leftovers on my tray, and my then-co-teacher kind of reprimanded me, saying that we (teachers) have to finish everything on our tray to set a good example for the students. Later on, throughout the school year, there were many times when she didn't finish all of her food and had a lot of leftovers that she would throw out without finishing. It was also pretty ironic, since I dislike wasting food, so she was basically preaching to the choir about wasting food to me; the only little bit of leftovers that I tend to leave on my tray are things like the leftover kimchi juice from the kimchi or the bones of meat/fish (i.e. things that can't really be consumed).

Offline ChickenLegsMcGee

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #452 on: December 09, 2014, 11:33:44 AM »
She informed me that by 5 pm I would be hungry and shouldn't waste food.  I looked at her tray and she hadn't eaten all of her lunch either! :rolleyes:

Yeah, a similar thing happened my first year teaching in Korea -- on my first day of school, the very first time I had lunch in the school cafeteria, I had only a little bit of leftovers on my tray, and my then-co-teacher kind of reprimanded me, saying that we (teachers) have to finish everything on our tray to set a good example for the students. Later on, throughout the school year, there were many times when she didn't finish all of her food and had a lot of leftovers that she would throw out without finishing. It was also pretty ironic, since I dislike wasting food, so she was basically preaching to the choir about wasting food to me; the only little bit of leftovers that I tend to leave on my tray are things like the leftover kimchi juice from the kimchi or the bones of meat/fish (i.e. things that can't really be consumed).

Anything can be consumed if you try hard enough.
Open your mind.

Offline jeremydc808

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #453 on: December 09, 2014, 11:35:37 AM »

Why didn't you say the same thing to her? Set an example for the kids.

Offline drgenderpotato

• Expert Waygook
  • butts
« Reply #454 on: December 10, 2014, 10:58:47 AM »

That's what I told your mom last night.
NOTORIOUS D.G.P.

Offline aklimkewicz

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #455 on: December 10, 2014, 11:02:41 AM »
That's what I told your mom last night.

Ah, snap.
Dropbox is the BEST way to coordinate files between home and school. Click here to get it --> https://db.tt/JSMXsrdm

Offline fwicksteed

• Veteran
« Reply #456 on: December 16, 2014, 10:06:21 PM »
"If you cry, and all of a sudden laugh, you will grow hair out of your anus."

Offline Mezoti97

• The Legend
« Reply #457 on: December 17, 2014, 07:33:24 AM »

Well, I don't care for eating bones from meat/fish, so no thanks.

Offline drgenderpotato

• Expert Waygook
  • butts
« Reply #458 on: December 17, 2014, 07:55:30 AM »
"If you cry, and all of a sudden laugh, you will grow hair out of your anus."

I'd love to know the context for this.
NOTORIOUS D.G.P.

Offline magicmumu

• Adventurer
« Reply #459 on: December 17, 2014, 10:34:03 AM »
"First, there are too many games. Students must do more writing. Second, there is too much writing, students say it is boring. Do more games"

that must have been a fun year!
Treat others how you would like to be treated. Seriously.