November 13, 2018, 06:52:30 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: Best way to sell Iphone 4  (Read 1097 times)

Offline DashGlobal

• Adventurer
Best way to sell Iphone 4
« on: March 27, 2012, 11:47:12 PM »
So I am stateside and have a Iphone 4 (SK) and need to sell this as it is not unlocked.

Would Auction be the best site? I didnt see it in English so that might be a problem.

Offline DashGlobal

• Adventurer
Re: Best way to sell Iphone 4
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 10:13:38 AM »
bmp

Offline Estelio

• Waygookin
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 11:57:45 AM »
If it is in good condition I have had great success with Gazelle.com. They will ask questions about your phone's condition, then quote you a price. You can then lock the price in and they will ship you a box. Then back up your phone, take out your SIM, wipe the phone's info, clean it well, put it back in the box with all accessories and then ship it off using the prepaid shipping label.

I sent in my iPhone 3G under 'good' condition and it was inspected and found to be in better condition, so they raised the payment. I was impressed!   :o

When I sold my iPhone 4 I was given exactly what I was quoted.

You can request a personal check, Amazon credit, and some ofther option that I am forgetting at the moment. I always ask for a check.

I trust Gazelle.com to give a fair and honest price  (no they are not paying me, but maybe they should!).

I hope this helps!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 01:24:28 PM by Estelio »

Offline Miagi

• Explorer
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 01:40:27 PM »
You may want to contact www.thearrivalstore.com
i'm not too sure of their policies but they could be interested in purchasing second hand phones. worth a shot I'd say!