March 21, 2019, 05:36:20 PM

Author Topic: Question about 125cc Scooter  (Read 888 times)

Offline jonathankimmm

  • Explorer
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Gender: Male
Question about 125cc Scooter
« on: October 11, 2011, 01:03:37 PM »
I was thinking of getting a 125cc Scooter

do I have to register it and what kind of licesnse do i need?

thanks in advance!

Offline rjsinger

  • Adventurer
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Gender: Male
Re: Question about 125cc Scooter
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 01:18:20 PM »
To be legal you will need to register and insure your bike. You will also need either a Korean motorcycle license  or a Korean driver's license. Depending on what country you're from you can trade your license in for a Korean license with only a physical test administered.