March 19, 2019, 11:24:39 PM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: Interview questions  (Read 999 times)

Offline Mountiandrue

• Adventurer
Interview questions
« on: October 11, 2011, 08:29:18 AM »
I have an interview this Friday with KnK immersion school for a Social Studies teaching position (Middle School). While I am super-excited about the opportunity to actually use my degree and escape the black hole that is ESL teaching, I am wondering about the interview questions. I know what to expect from a teaching interview in the States, but are Korean immersion schools any different? If anyone out there has any experience with these types of schools or know someone who has, any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Offline Teachie

• Adventurer
Re: Interview questions
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 12:08:19 PM »
I went to a few interviews in SA for teaching. If you made it to an interview, they want to meet you. they know everything on paper, but they want to see you, they will ask about discipline, planning and presenting, what and why in teaching is important. They will also want to know about your weak points, ( its a good idea to say my friends tell me that .... rather than I think.....) Another question will be why you and not the other guy.
hope this helps you.
good luck.