November 16, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: Cream cheese bricks easily found?  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Fraulion

• Veteran
Cream cheese bricks easily found?
« on: June 14, 2011, 02:09:22 PM »
I go through a lot of the small (200g) containers of cream cheese. I'm trying to me more budget conscious, so I'm interested in getting the cream cheese in "brick" format (like butter).

Are these cream cheese "bricks" easily found? If so, where?

Offline bullzai

• Veteran
Re: Cream cheese bricks easily found?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 02:26:43 PM »
Costco

Offline Fraulion

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 02:31:04 PM »
Costco

I'm not interested in traveling the distance and getting a membership for cream cheese.

Offline teacherazure

• Explorer
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 02:56:35 PM »
If you can't make it out to Costco, gmarket is definitely the way to go. Make your way over to that website, find the English option, and do a search for cream cheese. It gets delivered fast, it's waaaaaay cheaper than emart or homeplus, and it comes right to your house.

Offline heyitslep

• Super Waygook
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 09:14:28 PM »
Well how big are we talking for a brick? If we're talking the standard size, you can procure those at HomePlus.
If you're talking mega-obesity sized, then probably Costco.

Offline Abroo1

• Explorer
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 09:35:09 PM »
if you don't want to go to costco you can look on ezshopkorea.com it's a home delivery system from costco. I just ordered some things from them and they're really efficient and the stuff is great. They even called because I ordered some ham but the expiration date was in a few days so they refunded me the money since I didn't want it.

Offline justanotherwaygook

• Featured Contributor
  • The Legend
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 10:22:22 PM »
Well how big are we talking for a brick? If we're talking the standard size, you can procure those at HomePlus.
If you're talking mega-obesity sized, then probably Costco.

Which Homeplus.  Of the two I've been to, I only ever see containers of cream cheese spread, or 4-packs of tiny cream cheese containers (and very expensive).   :-[  I miss my old apartment 2 blocks from Costco.  :-[
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me.