November 21, 2018, 03:31:57 PM

Author Topic: LG U+ (Uplus) 3G reception (service) problems? galaxy u cell phone  (Read 2159 times)

Offline gugu009

• Waygookin
was wondering if anyone else has been having problems with their 3G service with LG U+.

I have a galaxy U and the internet has been down a lot since Thursday.  It's working better now, but now it rarely works when I'm at work (and it would always work before).   Funny thing is once I leave my work area, it works fine everywhere else.

i've called LG and they are going to send a technician on Monday to check out the service in the area and look at my phone, but I was wondering if anyone was experiencing something similar.

thanks.

Offline gugu009

• Waygookin
Re: LG U+ (Uplus) 3G reception (service) problems? galaxy u cell phone
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 08:14:36 AM »
so it looks like it's just an isolated problem on my end...?

nobody has been having any issues with their 3g internet connection on their smart phones through LG U+?

thanks

Offline tfung31

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 11:52:10 AM »
I've had the galaxy U since march and never really had a 3g problem. the facebook app needed to be restarted a few times and i ran into a bug where the wifi widget wouldn't work once. Overall it has been working fine

Offline confusedsafferinkorea

• The Legend
  • The only thing that is constant in life, is change
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 12:08:24 PM »
I have an Optimus and I must say LG reception in terms of internet, radio and DMB really sucks.  It is almost impossible to watch TV or listen to a radio station no matter where you are. I have tried various places and it is the same everywhere.

I had a slide phone (LG) before that and had the same problems, so it is not phone related but network related. I have actually given up trying to listen to the radio and watch tv, and at best the internet is average.
Everything is not as it seems.

No one owes you anything.... get over it.

NEVER think a failure is the end of the world, it is the beginning of a new opportunity.

There is no known medical cure for stupidity!

Offline beaniemaz

• Waygookin
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 12:16:59 PM »
I have problems with my 3g since last week also...I have the LG Optimus 2X.

Offline beriedel

• Adventurer
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 12:32:27 PM »
I got a job in Japan so I will be moving there in November.....does anyone know if my Galaxy U+ will work there?  I really hope so this one was really expensive...