March 25, 2019, 07:31:37 PM

Author Topic: Justice4Jussie  (Read 2485 times)

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
Re: Justice4Jussie
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2019, 04:54:31 AM »

Go watch the Christine Blasey Ford testimony.

Did she say when, where or who else was there or how she got home? Nope. You were saying about facts?

Nice hyperbole, but your rant can't disguise your ignorance regarding Boston.
Dude, it's 2019, not 1985. Anyways, I wholeheartedly endorse your strategy of calling entire cities that are democratic strongholds, racist. You're the poster child for Trump Derangment Syndrome. Geez, you sound like one of those wingnuts who claim the Democrats are the party of the Klan because of Robert Byrd.

BTW, why are you using right-wing rags and low-hanging fruit to support your case (lies)?
Dude, your reading comprehension sucks. Go back and read what people were saying about those outlets.
The only thing I've read is your posts. Right-wing rag comes directly from there.

It's ignorant to suggest that just because it's 2019 racism doesn't exist and that Boston is a completely different place. It's ignorant to automatically assume that a Democrat can't be a racist. Check out the Dixiecrats.

Troll on.

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2019, 06:06:36 PM »
The only thing I've read is your posts. Right-wing rag comes directly from there.
Yes, I called the Boston Herald and the Washington Times right-wing rags. Do you disagree?

It's ignorant to suggest that just because it's 2019 racism doesn't exist
Yes, that's exactly what I said.  :rolleyes:

and that Boston is a completely different place.
Completely different? No. Substantially different? Yes.

It's ignorant to automatically assume that a Democrat can't be a racist. Check out the Dixiecrats.
The Dixiecrats are all but defunct.

This is rich from someone who was trashing Republicans as racist.

Offline SanderB

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2019, 05:00:39 AM »
On a different note, I saw a short smile/smirk while he was crying and that's a tell-tale sign of lying, i forgot the exact terminology but it is what shows around the nose/ cheek lines when guilty people think they have managed to fool their interrogators.

duping delight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-tm3bDAoDE

Here's his incongruent facial expression:
https://youtu.be/pXLx5OY21Bk?t=917
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 05:12:24 AM by SanderB »
-Fiat voluntas tua-

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2019, 09:03:24 AM »
Yes, I called the Boston Herald and the Washington Times right-wing rags. Do you disagree?

It's ignorant to automatically assume that a Democrat can't be a racist. Check out the Dixiecrats.

Are you that literal to not understand when something is an example?

Many a repug is racist, especially those in trump's base. Funny how you go off on people when defending your homeland yet give the far right white nationalists a pass. Hypocrisy is one.  of the right's guiding lights, so not surprising.

As for Boston: https://www.boston.com/news/media/2018/09/13/boston-racism-daily-show

You sure do seem to love showing your ignorance.

Online tylerthegloob

• Expert Waygook
  • gg wp
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2019, 09:22:12 AM »

Are you that literal to not understand when something is an example?

Many a repug is racist, especially those in trump's base. Funny how you go off on people when defending your homeland yet give the far right white nationalists a pass. Hypocrisy is one.  of the right's guiding lights, so not surprising.

As for Boston: https://www.boston.com/news/media/2018/09/13/boston-racism-daily-show

You sure do seem to love showing your ignorance.

boston definitely has a racist history and the effects of that history are still being felt.

compare the busing protests with a more recent protest, for example:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/08/19/thousands-expected-at-boston-free-speech-rally-and-counter-protest/?noredirect=on

tens of thousands of people came out that day. people of many different cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds came to oppose white nationalists (about a dozen of them, if i remember correctly). if you think boston is harboring white nationalists, you're a real dummy.

these days, the general attitude in boston is radically different than it was in the past (perhaps, when you were younger). the material consequences of boston's long racist past will not change overnight. that doesn't mean the change hasn't started.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 07:21:51 AM by tylerthegloob »

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Feeling Grabby?
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2019, 09:25:39 AM »

“That’s not even a grande soy latte,” Wood exclaimed, as he took a sip out of a (venti-sized) Starbucks cup.

Wood then noted that the $8 figure also wasn’t enough for a Subway foot-long sub or a box of a dozen Dunkin’ Donuts doughnuts, both of which he began eating during the interview.

“I’m sorry, I eat when I get sad — about social inequality,” he said.

“I don’t feel like it’s racist,” said another white fan. “I’ve just never encountered it.”

Wood realized he might not be asking the right people.

“If you want to know if Jurassic Park is safe, you don’t ask the dinosaurs,” he said.

[He] returned to the streets outside Fenway in the costume of a newly created mascot, “Wokey the Walrus,” to rally fans around increased awareness of racial injustice.

CRINGE
The joys of fauxtherhood

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2019, 09:38:24 AM »
Funny how you go off on people when defending your homeland yet give the far right white nationalists a pass.

Far-right white nationalists? Seriously? Waygook.org is full of far-right white nationalists? Some people are on certainly on the right. Some I would say maybe are...biased~bigoted (though more so from leftist posters on this site), but white nationalist and far-right?

Give me a break. Dude, you've become a pathetic caricature and add nothing to the debate. I'm done. If you actually have substantive arguments to make and present them in a somewhat intellectual manner, I'll re-engage, but for now I'm just going to ignore.

Online CO2

• The Legend
  • Feeling Grabby?
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2019, 09:46:49 AM »
Funny how you go off on people when defending your homeland yet give the far right white nationalists a pass.

Far-right white nationalists? Seriously? Waygook.org is full of far-right white nationalists? Some people are on certainly on the right. Some I would say maybe are...biased~bigoted (though more so from leftist posters on this site), but white nationalist and far-right?

Give me a break. Dude, you've become a pathetic caricature and add nothing to the debate. I'm done. If you actually have substantive arguments to make and present them in a somewhat intellectual manner, I'll re-engage, but for now I'm just going to ignore.
You can be annoying sometimes, but, truth be told, I enjoy reading your posts. Gogators? Easily my least favourite member of this site, followed closely by MayorHaggar and Kyndo.

JK Kyndo, I love you
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 09:49:51 AM by CO2 »
The joys of fauxtherhood

Online kyndo

• Moderator LVL 1
  • The Legend
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2019, 12:37:58 PM »
[Easily my least favourite member of this site, followed closely by MayorHaggar and Kyndo.

JK Kyndo, I love you

Online Mr.DeMartino

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2019, 01:12:10 PM »
You can be annoying sometimes, but, truth be told, I enjoy reading your posts. Gogators? Easily my least favourite member of this site, followed closely by MayorHaggar and Kyndo.
Thanks. Same here  ;D I enjoy most posters on this site, even (especially?) those I argue with, but gogators! is adding nothing. It's usually 3 lines of vitriol presented in the most simplistic black-white terms. MayorHaggar usually does the same but every once in a while I've seen him go longer form or say something kind of funny, but yeah, really similar to gogators! ChesterJim is at times an incoherent mess, but at least he tries to expound on his points a little. Others like ConfusedSaffer I may think are incredibly wrong in their conclusions, but at least they write things out so we can understand where they're coming from.

You don't have to write a bunch like some of us do, but a parade of 3-line hate posts declaring the other side pure evil contributes nothing.

Online eggieguffer

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2019, 01:27:42 PM »
gogators! is adding nothing. It's usually 3 lines of vitriol presented in the most simplistic black-white terms.

Stop responding to him, I did ages ago.

Offline Orkblut

• Veteran
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2019, 01:28:47 PM »
Personally I like gogators. It (I don't think genders exist for this one!) is a prime example of the left where one suspects there are not enough nutrients in its diet making their way to the brain.

Online debbiem89

• Super Waygook
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2019, 01:39:01 PM »
He over egged the pudding didn't he?

How many boxes did he feel the need to tick?

"F" and "N" word - gay and black
"MAGA country" - Trump
Makeshift "noose" - lynchings are still a thing aren't they
Bleach - people can't stand my black skin

So desperate for fame that he wanted to cash in those lucrative oppression points all at once.

This is probably (definitely) irrelevant to the current conversation...but I love this expression. I haven't heard it in a long time.

Also the development of this story is WILD. I notice all the celebrities are keeping very quiet...…..

Offline MayorHaggar

• The Legend
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2019, 06:47:11 PM »

JK Kyndo, I love you

Oh no, a white nationalist doesn't like me, whatever shall I do.
Quote from: Mr.DeMartino on Yesterday at 01:40:32 PM

Trump is a liar and a con man.

Online leaponover

• Super Waygook
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2019, 07:47:22 PM »
Thanks. Same here  ;D I enjoy most posters on this site, even (especially?) those I argue with, but gogators! is adding nothing. It's usually 3 lines of vitriol presented in the most simplistic black-white terms. MayorHaggar usually does the same but every once in a while I've seen him go longer form or say something kind of funny, but yeah, really similar to gogators! ChesterJim is at times an incoherent mess, but at least he tries to expound on his points a little. Others like ConfusedSaffer I may think are incredibly wrong in their conclusions, but at least they write things out so we can understand where they're coming from.

You don't have to write a bunch like some of us do, but a parade of 3-line hate posts declaring the other side pure evil contributes nothing.

Keep trying to figure out what nags me so much about the guy, and you just hit the nail on the head!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2019, 10:17:57 PM »

Not waygook.org, trump's base in the U.S.

"I'm done." Hip, hip, hooray!

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2019, 10:19:53 PM »

JK Kyndo, I love you
It's music to my ears that I get under your (and your carping connie brethren)'s skin.  ;D 8) ;D

Offline Foreverparadise

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2019, 04:01:50 AM »
Now the world knows that Jussie is a lying fool who got attention from the world
by crying wolf.

The next time if he gets a real threat, nobody will believe him.

Offline gogators!

• The Legend
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2019, 05:08:49 AM »
Now the world knows that Jussie is a lying fool who got attention from the world
by crying wolf.

The next time if he gets a real threat, nobody will believe him.
How'd you find out about this? According to the righties on this board, the mainstream media isn't covering this story. In fact, they claim they're covering it up.

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2019, 10:33:58 AM »

He lies shamelessly like a sociopath.

Now his career is likely ruined and he'll be serving a prison sentence. He deserves it but I doubt he'll ever change for the better.