February 22, 2019, 11:39:36 AM

Author Topic: Raw meat diet  (Read 212 times)

Offline fishead

• Hero of Waygookistan
Raw meat diet
« on: February 08, 2019, 08:42:47 AM »
 There is a new trend out there. The all raw meat diet. Quite a lot of these people claim to be ex vegans

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/unnzbghJB28/hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAxUIARUAAAAAGAElAADIQj0AgKJDeAE=&rs=AOn4CLBufk1DGA7JrycY2y4F1NZ6vDHIag

Offline StillInKorea

• Expert Waygook
Re: Raw meat diet
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 08:48:30 AM »
Great idea. Intestinal worms are an easy way to lose weight.

Online oglop

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 08:58:01 AM »

Online alexisalex

• Super Waygook
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 09:02:07 AM »
Didn't #basedcowboyshirt once say that he ate raw chicken in Japan and it was one of the best things he's ever eaten?

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 09:07:08 AM »
Jordan Peterson and his daughter follow the carnivore diet.

For those of you who don't know, Dad and I had extremely severe depression/anxiety. We managed to get most of it under control with the extremely strict original diet. No cheating. AT ALL. I would say it worked better for me than for dad mood-wise. It fixed his autoimmune symptoms, he lost 50 pounds, got rid of his snoring and GERD, so it helped, but it wasnít good enough to completely remove the anxiety-ridden mornings. And anxiety-ridden is putting it mildly. He was experiencing a doom-y feeling in the mornings that would slowly fade by the evenings. No way to live really.)

Anyway, he went from eating meat and greens to only eating meat and felt better in TWO days. TWO. DAYS.

What's only eating meat mean? It means chicken, beef, salt, and water or sparkling water. Thatís it. I stick to beef because I think it makes me feel better, but heís doing chicken too.
https://mikhailapeterson.com/2018/04/19/april-19-2018-jordan-petersons-carnivore-diet-and-update/

But I assume they cook their meat.

Online LIC

• Waygookin
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 05:16:19 PM »
Raw meat? Chicken? Pork? Sure if you like dying of food poisoning. And I've had food poisoning, it ain't pleasant. I would be an agonizing and slow death.