February 17, 2019, 03:16:22 PM

Author Topic: Immigration  (Read 238 times)

Offline whowouldvethought?

• Adventurer
Immigration
« on: February 04, 2019, 09:28:12 AM »
I had a coworker call immigration on me because he was angry and miserable.  A church member paid me to watch her kids for two hours.  It happened one time and she insisted on payment.  He told immigration I had another job on my E2.  My church member is handling it for me with translation basically saying it was a lie that I was working another job.  Funny thing is I found out he is working another job and I want to report him to immigration.  Any one know how I can do this?  Do I just call up and explain or is there a form?  What is the procedure?

Online zola

• The Legend
Re: Immigration
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 09:37:11 AM »
A fellow foreigner did this?
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Offline NorthStar

• Adventurer
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 10:10:19 AM »

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 10:36:41 AM »
https://www.epeople.go.kr/jsp/user/on/eng/HowPetition_USA.jsp

I know some people have used this site to report hagwon owners who illegally withheld their pay. It's a service that translates and forwards your complaint to the appropriate government agency.

• Adventurer
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 11:54:38 AM »

A pathetic gyopo with a huge chip on his shoulder and resents all foreigners who are in Korea.

• Adventurer
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 11:57:11 AM »

I know some people have used this site to report hagwon owners who illegally withheld their pay. It's a service that translates and forwards your complaint to the appropriate government agency.

Thanks but is this anonymous?  Just checking my options.  But at this point I really don't care if he knows it's me.

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2019, 12:18:55 PM »
It's not anonymous. You have to provide your name.

If he's a gyopo then he likely has an F-4 visa in which case having another job would not be illegal.

Online zola

• The Legend
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2019, 12:26:54 PM »

A pathetic gyopo with a huge chip on his shoulder and resents all foreigners who are in Korea.
Ah. I've met a few of them in my time. As said above, most gyopos will be on an F4 and are free to work at multiple places.

But i would confront him. What an absolute sack of shit. Imagine going out of your way to try to get someone in trouble like that.
Kpip! - Martin 2018

Offline Titus Groan

• Adventurer
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2019, 12:42:56 PM »

Thanks but is this anonymous?  Just checking my options.  But at this point I really don't care if he knows it's me.

Steelrails??