March 27, 2019, 06:58:48 AM From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>

Author Topic: Paying Taxes on Illegal Work?  (Read 123 times)

Offline thescoot85

  • Newgookin
  • Posts: 2
  • Gender: Male
Paying Taxes on Illegal Work?
« on: January 09, 2019, 01:55:56 PM »
Hello, so I want to pay taxes due to my religious beliefs. And here's what happened: I have an F6 visa, and I did some private tutoring last year, but did not register with anyone (government or tax office). Now it is tax season. If I register with the tax office now, and pay taxes for last year (when I wasn't registered as a private tutor), will I get in trouble? I will basically be incriminating myself but want to pay my taxes. Any advice?