January 22, 2019, 09:04:41 PM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: College Graduate (BA/AS) keen on teaching in South Korea  (Read 312 times)

Offline TeacherJeremy

• Newgookin
College Graduate (BA/AS) keen on teaching in South Korea
« on: January 07, 2019, 12:11:48 PM »
Hello everyone!

I'm from sunny San Diego, California, USA. I have my bachelor of arts in anthropology and associate of science in behavioral studies. While studying abroad I was awarded a scholarship to teach and tutor English to Korean ESL university students for a year. I loved every moment of it. For the past 6 months, I have been teaching English to Chinese students (age 4-11) via HAWO Academy's 51Talk. I love every minute of this, as well. As such, I'm interested in bringing these two worlds together. I am seeking a teaching position, public, private or hagwon, in Seoul, South Korea starting in late Jan/early Feb 2019.

I've lived in Korea for a year and thoroughly enjoyed myself - no need to worry about cold feet. Also, I have completed the apostille process for both my FBI criminal background and university BA diploma. My passport is ready for a new visa stamp.  :smiley:

I realize that finding a good position in Seoul may prove to be a challenge. Though, I feel it's well worth a try. If you are an employer who may be interested or someone with a lead, I would greatly appreciate your reply/message. I can provide you with my Kakao or Skype ID.

Thanks for reading!

JRA

Offline YBM

• Waygookin
Re: College Graduate (BA/AS) keen on teaching in South Korea
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 08:37:46 AM »
If you are interested in Seoul, you can send your resume and photo to ybmcokr1@naver.com