January 21, 2019, 10:09:08 PM

Author Topic: Which locations are the best places for Fvisa holders to find part time jobs?  (Read 316 times)

Offline raycar

• Explorer
I'm probably going to move from Daejeon to Seoul and I am trying to find out which locations are the best places to live for an Fvisa holder to maximize their earning potential with part time jobs?  I mean specifically.  Because you don't want to live an hour and a half subway ride away from where all the jobs are.  If anyone has any recommendations for places not in Seoul I'd be interested in hearing those as well, as I don't really love the idea of living in Seoul but, you know, gotta earn a living and all that.  Thanks in advance.

Online eggieguffer

• The Legend
I guess people mainly tend to pay attention to the jobs in the areas they're interested in. I suggest you get on Craigslist or Work N Play and do your own survey.

Offline KimDuHan

• Hero of Waygookistan
Goyang or Northern Seoul are in need of teachers. As an F visa holder I would teach adults or open up a study room with the proper documents.

Literally you can find people off the street who want to learn English. Some people might even try to turn you into immigration but as an F visa holder you have the golden ticket. Use it wisely and maximize your profits.