January 22, 2019, 08:05:01 PM

Author Topic: American English Teacher, F6 Visa, Daegu -PT ASAP  (Read 193 times)

Offline mkf9404

• Newgookin
American English Teacher, F6 Visa, Daegu -PT ASAP
« on: January 03, 2019, 11:55:30 AM »
I'm currently searching for part-time job opportunities in Daegu. I have almost 2 years teaching experience, and have taught ages 5 to 15. I currently have an F6 visa and am located near downtown Daegu (Junggu, Banwoldang, Shincheon-dong).

I graduated with a Bachelors of Arts in English and a minor in history. I have taken about 200 hours of TEFL courses, specifically in teaching young students and in teaching grammar.

My email is mkf9404@gmail.com.

Offline redx3doggy

• Waygookin
Re: American English Teacher, F6 Visa, Daegu -PT ASAP
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 03:34:49 PM »
Hi! I don't know if you're still looking for part-time work.... but the director is looking for a part-timer to start in the beginning of March. I'm just helping her out, so any questions about the position or in general can be answered by her.   :azn:

Job position: Part-time
Who We Are Looking For: Native English Teacher who has the F visa or is an overseas Korean.
Where: Sangin area in Dalseo Gu, Daegu City.
When: Starts on March 2, 2019. (1 to 3 days prior to the contracted classroom start date.)
Pay: 1.8 million won/month
Teaching Hours: 1:30~6:00

If you are interested in our job opening, please email the director with your resume at: bemom@hanmail.net
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 05:26:32 PM by redx3doggy »