January 23, 2019, 08:47:07 PM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: Coco Camp  (Read 892 times)

Offline annataleen

• Moderator LVL 1
  • Super Waygook
Coco Camp
« on: December 07, 2018, 01:31:07 PM »
Hi everyone! Ever since I saw the movie Coco, I have wanted to do a camp with it. Now is my chance!

I have just started looking for materials and I am going to upload here now. As I continue to find/make materials for the camp, I will put them on this thread.

If you are doing a Coco camp too, please post your materials here.

Enjoy!

Offline annataleen

• Moderator LVL 1
  • Super Waygook
Re: Coco Camp
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 01:37:09 PM »
Disney Printouts.

Offline annataleen

• Moderator LVL 1
  • Super Waygook
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 01:41:23 PM »
Day of the Dead.

Offline theman3285

• Super Waygook
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 09:58:27 AM »
OP - did you bail on this camp? I think it's a really good idea. Please keep posting materials :D

Offline fishead

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 12:16:08 PM »
 Co co curry Japanese curry dongcasu chain

Offline daream

• Newgookin
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 03:26:45 PM »
I'm currently working on a Coco Camp as well. Powering through PPTs and later I'll try to post them. Hopefully I can have some worksheets up too.

Offline theman3285

• Super Waygook
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 04:03:15 PM »
I'm currently working on a Coco Camp as well. Powering through PPTs and later I'll try to post them. Hopefully I can have some worksheets up too.
Nice! 8)

Offline daream

• Newgookin
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2019, 02:27:36 PM »
Here's a card game. This game will be played on day 2, which is for learning family member titles.

This game is basically UNO.
When students put down a card to play, they must introduce the family member using a complete sentence. "This is my _______." "These are my _______".

Ex. Student has red card with grandmother on it. Student should say, "This is my grandmother."
The next student should either play a red card or a card with the grandmother on it.

If it needs more explaining, let me know. Also, this is for a very small camp.

Offline monty0hm

• Waygookin
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2019, 12:29:30 PM »
Hey, I actually did a mix of Coco and The Little Mermaid for my 'Disney' camp this year.
It's a 10 day camp but I've stripped the book down to just the Coco stuff (5 days) and the assorted Disney bonus activities (colouring/crosswords etc) for this thread.

You may find that depending on the level of your students activity 4 is too difficult - just take it out/chop and change as appropriate.

Please download the font that goes with the book or the titles will all come out reaaaally ugly :)

**with regards to the stamp page - I usually give my kids a stamp for each page they finish. This includes the bonus activities. I've found that this keeps them very quiet during the breaks/if they finish their work early, as they always have something to work towards. On the flip side, sometimes students want to do the bonus work when they should be doing their real work - just worth noting to look out for.