January 20, 2019, 10:20:23 AM

Author Topic: Cereal with less than 5 grams of sugar  (Read 997 times)

Online Pattinsons

• Super Waygook
Re: Cereal with less than 5 grams of sugar
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2018, 09:24:21 AM »
Coupang has loads of cereal. Price is similar with what you’d pay at the store. 30,000 won qualifies for free shipping. Believe someone posted a how to thread a couple months back to help if you have issues navigating signing up and ordering.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 09:48:39 AM by Pattinsons »

Offline Shreya_pandey

• Waygookin
  • A food kitchen entrepreneur with healthy lifestyle
Re: Cereal with less than 5 grams of sugar
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2018, 04:48:17 PM »
If you don't like the selection of cereal in the supermarket then why don't you go back home!  :laugh: I jest.

You can often find foreign cereals in the popular department store supermarkets.

Mostly Seoul.  Mid sized cities and even some metropolitan cities that have a department store will often have less selection and limited variety.  Seoul Myeong Dong Shinsegye is best when I visit up to Seoul.  Many Marts away from Seoul don't have anything except the sugary Korean type. 

Anyways, I usually stock up on muesli boxes when I go up to Seoul a couple of times a year.  Then, I order stuff from I herb too.  I mix it all together and try to get through the semester as best I can.  Sometimes towards the very end I have to buy some Korean stuff.

I have always wanted to visit seoul. It such a pretty city. I really love how south korea is. But do koreans love sweet stuff beacuse you said most cereals are sugary. Muesli is amazing. I usually order it online. But i guess i can find online sites for you.
A home cook & food entrepreneur. Likes to experiment with food over health and nutrition concerns. Health Freak. Love to interact with people about everything. Open to all the new technologies, trends and lifestyle hacks going around the world.