March 25, 2019, 01:00:45 AM

Ohmyzip.com From US To Korea - $7.50 (LB)
[SHOP US, SHIP KOREA] From $7.50 (1LB) + $1.74 per pound only! Use the Ohmyzip U.S. a tax-free state address as your shipping address at checkout. Sign up now to get a 10% off coupon on shipping. <Freight Forwarding Service / Courier Service>
http://www.ohmyzip.com/

Author Topic: Learning Korean Near Korea / Dongduk University? (고려대 / 동덕여대) CLOSED  (Read 386 times)

Offline shostager

• Super Waygook
I've tried putting up signs looking for a language exchange partner, in Korean and English, with an email, but no answers. Any other ideas? Facebook and Google are only turning up things that are old or dead links.

- Finished KIIP, so can't do that again
- I'd rather not go as far as Gangnam, esp. since most of those go so late
- Totally open to a class rather than a language exchange, although the location caveat applies again
- Only available from ~5pm on weekdays, though, and all classes I've seen start earlier than that

I basically just want to keep my Korean level up and get some practice.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 10:30:42 AM by shostager »

Offline Hialex

• Newgookin
I live in Nowon and speak very fluent Korean want to keep my English level up and maintain. Are you interested in a language exchange?

Offline shostager

• Super Waygook
Sorry, but I tried some more posters after this and found a partner after all. I just forgot to delete this thread...