December 12, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

Recruiters!

You can post your Jobs freely on this board, but please place them inside the same post to make it fair for everyone.

Author Topic: Position available ASAP in Jeollabukdo (With paid training)  (Read 325 times)

Offline tootyfruity

• Adventurer
  • www.taryndelish.com
Position available ASAP in Jeollabukdo (With paid training)
« on: November 28, 2018, 01:26:51 PM »
 Hello

I am looking for a teacher for a hagwon that I used to work for.  I worked at this school for 4 years and I can honestly say it was a good job.  It's owned and run by a good friend of mine, I trust them and I believe it is a great place for any NET to settle into.  Please note that we are looking for a teacher already in South Korea.

If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please feel free to message me, we can also chat on kakao or correspond via email. 

Kindly include the follow with your initial message:

Name:
Male/Female:
Nationality:
Work experience (Please describe your work experience, not just the number of years worked):
Current location:
Preferred Location:
Availability:

The school is in Iksan in Jeollabukdo, 
The starting salary is 2.1 million won
Housing Provided

Kindly attach:
Resume
Recent headshot

Looking forward to hearing from you.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 07:52:47 PM by tootyfruity »

Online MaximusPrime

• Veteran
Re: Position available ASAP in Jeollabukdo (With paid training)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 02:40:55 PM »
 Hey,

Do you want to go and do this thing for an extended period of time? I thought it was cool but I wont tell you anything about it really, I can give the province tho! How exciting. There are cool people there.

Sounds good! now just send me a bunch of information about yourself.

Talk to you later about it! I hope you can answer a bunch of questions with little information given.

But really... Don't you think you could give a little more info than that. Why would anyone answer that when they are given no information at all. It could be a great pick or a horrible and there is no reason at all to follow up because there is no substance to entice further information. A little bit more information can lead to yourself and someone else not wasting time for no reason.
Good luck!

Online AMDC

• Adventurer
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 03:07:43 PM »
Kindy? Ele / Mid / High?

Driver? Security? Janitor?  :laugh:

Offline tootyfruity

• Adventurer
  • www.taryndelish.com
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 05:43:01 PM »
Hey,

Do you want to go and do this thing for an extended period of time? I thought it was cool but I wont tell you anything about it really, I can give the province tho! How exciting. There are cool people there.

Talk to you later about it! I hope you can answer a bunch of questions with little information given.

But really... Don't you think you could give a little more info than that. Why would anyone answer that when they are given no information at all. It could be a great pick or a horrible and there is no reason at all to follow up because there is no substance to entice further information. A little bit more information can lead to yourself and someone else not wasting time for no reason.
Good luck!

Good points, thanks.  I really wanted to get started and see if there are any teacher's available and ready to communicate with me as soon as possible.  I clearly left out too much as you have mentioned.  I'll edit the post as soon as possible.

Thank you

Online sligo

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 09:15:53 PM »
Hey,

Good luck!

Good points, thanks.  I really wanted to get started and see if there are any teacher's available and ready to communicate with me as soon as possible.  I clearly left out too much as you have mentioned.  I'll edit the post as soon as possible.

Thank you

Hi, i work for a place that is amazing, but they won't pay you much at all.  In fact they pay the same as a new starter got 10 years ago..... Erm... no!