March 27, 2019, 12:14:47 AM

Author Topic: Age difference in relationships  (Read 3658 times)

Offline debbiem89

• Super Waygook
Re: Age difference in relationships
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2019, 08:57:59 AM »
You make women sound like cattle.
Funnily enough, my ex is named 소의 so whenever she'd forward me emails (flights, airbnb stuff) I'd auto translate the emails and they would always begin...........

Dear Cattle,

We are looking forward........................

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: One time for an Airbnb in Tokyo it ended with a

Thank you very much, Bovine, for picking us.

I wish I could make this up. hahahaha

Hahaha  :laugh:  she sounds like good stock ……… :blank:.... eh? eh?

That was awful.

Offline CO2

• The Legend
  • Feeling Grabby?
« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2019, 09:00:44 AM »
Hahaha  :laugh:  she sounds like good stock ……… :blank:.... eh? eh?

That was awful.

Nothing wrong with a Kevin joke. No judgment from me. :)
The joys of fauxtherhood

Offline JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2019, 09:07:42 AM »
I support age differences in relationships. I am 42 years old and I would rather be with a
younger woman than an older woman. Younger women are still able to reproduce. Older
women cannot do that.

Personally I would go out with a younger woman but she has to be of legal adult age. If anybody
does not like that, then screw them.

I'm sure the fertile young lasses are lining up for this arrangement.

Would you be less offended if he said, “I missed out on having children with somebody my own age, but I would still like to have a family.”

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2019, 09:22:42 AM »
Yes.

Offline CO2

• The Legend
  • Feeling Grabby?
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2019, 09:23:57 AM »
The joys of fauxtherhood

Offline debbiem89

• Super Waygook
« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2019, 09:51:48 AM »
I support age differences in relationships. I am 42 years old and I would rather be with a
younger woman than an older woman. Younger women are still able to reproduce. Older
women cannot do that.

Personally I would go out with a younger woman but she has to be of legal adult age. If anybody

Would you be less offended if he said, “I missed out on having children with somebody my own age, but I would still like to have a family.”

But that's not what he said. That is totally different.

There were many problematic things with what was said.

NEWSFLASH: Not all younger women can have kids and not all older ones can't. Furthermore not all older men can have kids.

Offline kobayashi

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2019, 11:21:31 AM »
Sexual market value. for men it peaks around 37, for women around 23.

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2019, 11:46:59 AM »
Dunno if that chart's true. Might just be telling men what they want to hear. Men's looks decline with age as well, as early as women's do. Most Western women don't want to date someone more than five years older than they are. Unless said person is a celebrity... which we are not.

Offline JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2019, 11:50:46 AM »
women cannot do that.

NEWSFLASH: Not all younger women can have kids and not all older ones can't. Furthermore not all older men can have kids.

1) It is EXACTLY the same thing - just a little more refined.

2) Statistically, a woman under 30 is MUCH more likely to conceive than one over 40.

Offline CDW

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2019, 12:38:16 PM »
Men's desirability peaks at 50.

The researchers found that a woman’s desirability on dating sites and apps declines with age, dropping from the time she’s 18 until she’s 60. That means that when online dating, women are at their peak desirability when they’re still teenagers.

For men, however, desirability peaks at 50, then declines with age.

‘The age gradient for women definitely surprised us,’ Elizabeth Bruch, the author of the study, told the New York Times, ‘both in terms of the fact that it steadily declined from the time women were 18 to the time they were 65, and also how steep it was.’
https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/16/world-online-dating-women-peak-18-men-peak-50-7845823/

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2019, 03:22:35 PM »
I've never seen a Western 18 year old pursue a 50 year old. Have you?

Let's ask the youngest women on this forum if they want a 50 year old. Pretty sure the answer is gonna be 'no'.

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2019, 03:24:22 PM »
Men get fatter and balder with age. Less muscle mass. More wrinkles. Their looks decline and women do care about looks, just like men.

Offline JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2019, 04:38:27 PM »
Men get fatter and balder with age. Less muscle mass. More wrinkles. Their looks decline and women do care about looks, just like men.
... but the other two factors women seam to care about (wealth and status) tend to increase with age. Not to be political, but Mr. and Mrs. Donald Trump are a great example. Money and status compensate for age-related (and other) attractiveness issues!

I don’t think that the study is saying that 18/50 is the ideal age ratio.

Offline kobayashi

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2019, 04:40:54 PM »
Men's desirability peaks at 50.

The researchers found that a woman’s desirability on dating sites and apps declines with age, dropping from the time she’s 18 until she’s 60. That means that when online dating, women are at their peak desirability when they’re still teenagers.

For men, however, desirability peaks at 50, then declines with age.

‘The age gradient for women definitely surprised us,’ Elizabeth Bruch, the author of the study, told the New York Times, ‘both in terms of the fact that it steadily declined from the time women were 18 to the time they were 65, and also how steep it was.’
https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/16/world-online-dating-women-peak-18-men-peak-50-7845823/

this data was based only on online dating though, so is inherently biased. 50 year olds on an online dating site are probably very desirable to women looking to be financially supported, of which i would say there are a lot more online than out there in the real world. online dating also seems to be quite popular with older, divorced women, who would probably find older guys more attractive as they are closer to their own age.

having said that, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Hugh Jackman, and Daniel Craig are all at least 50. Liam Gallagher is 45 and Leo DiCaprio is around the same age. Ryan Reynolds is 42.

The original post that started this thread was talking about a guy in his late 30s dating a 22 year old. how many 22 year old women go ga-ga for Ryan Gosling (38) or Ryan Reynolds? quite a lot i would imagine.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 04:46:54 PM by kobayashi »

Offline debbiem89

• Super Waygook
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2019, 05:28:51 PM »
women cannot do that.

2) Statistically, a woman under 30 is MUCH more likely to conceive than one over 40.

If you think them two statements are the same...I can’t help you. This whole thread is a hot mess to be honest. Delusional old dudes shitting on women. These same dudes are the ones crying that women should be natural and not get plastic surgery to look younger....

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2019, 05:56:49 PM »

Offline JNM

• The Legend
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2019, 06:09:19 PM »
women cannot do that.

If you think them two statements are the same...I can’t help you. This whole thread is a hot mess to be honest. Delusional old dudes shitting on women. These same dudes are the ones crying that women should be natural and not get plastic surgery to look younger....

Shitting on?

Where do you get that?

You expressed that you thought a response implied women where cattle.

That was you attaching your sensitivity to what someone* wrote to the world... not directly to you.

*not someone in the public eye, not someone who has a speech written.

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2019, 07:02:34 PM »
Watch this starting at 15:15. (Or the whole thing)

Online Life Improvement

• The Legend
« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2019, 05:09:00 AM »
Mr. and Mrs. Donald Trump are a great example.

Are they?

He was born wealthy and continued to be wealthy. Inherited .5 billion from his father plus the political connections. 6'3", good looking, charming.

When they married she was well above 18, mid-thirties. Was from a much poorer country and lacked American citizenship.

Even being a billionaire isn't enough to snag the most attractive 18 year old Western women. At age 50, no way. Most would reject.

Super uncommon to become a billionaire anyways.

In 50 Shades of Grey, the self made billionaire is young. Which is unrealistic, as it usually takes many years to make all that money.

Ask young women what they find hot. They aren't going to say 50 year olds.

Online VanIslander

• Moderator LVL 1
  • Hero of Waygookistan
  • Lovin' the southernmost islands
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2019, 07:16:12 AM »
Sexual market value. for men it peaks around 37, for women around 23.

Um,... there are things I can't help but see.