February 22, 2019, 10:36:37 PM

Author Topic: Age difference in relationships  (Read 3247 times)

Offline theman3285

• Super Waygook
Re: Age difference in relationships
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2018, 02:00:23 PM »
you have homo tendencies that you need to be explored or go get a blood test and get on TRT.
No homo, but what's the deal with TRT in korea? Readily available?

Asking for a friend...

Online Cyanea

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2018, 02:02:29 PM »
They weren't Korean. 2 English women and 2 Americans. The only Korean involved was the 22 year old he is dating.

I see. Just insecure and spiteful then.

I remember reading a story about a woman with incredible genes who couldn't maintain a relationship because people wouldn't stop judging the shit out of her and the men she dated.

Thats a bit sad. Being a western guy with a Korean women can be similar at times. If you don't fit the mould, people will exert unrelenting stress on your relationship. Why? because people feel threatened by difference.

Catch my drift?

Offline theman3285

• Super Waygook
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2018, 02:03:05 PM »
Why do some women get so bent out of shape when an older guy has a relationship with a younger women?

I was up in Seoul last night, so I met up with a bunch of people who used to hang out together in my first year. One of the guys is 39 and his girlfriend (not present) is 22 and she is about to graduate university next month. The four females present during this discussion flipped out. "You are disgusting. I can't believe you are doing this." I thought they were joking at first, but they wouldn't let it go and the guy ended up walking out of the restaurant. Then they turned on the rest of us, giving us the inquisition "Would you do that? Do you think that's acceptable? He's old enough to be her father." I told them that in the past I had been in a relationship with a girl 10 years my junior. That was met with similar hissing and "gross!". Wtf. Like 17 years, ok I can kind of see that some might find that distasteful. But really, who cares? 10 years? That's nothing. A 25 year old and a 35 year old together is "gross"?

What do you think is the line, where age difference becomes unacceptable? Is it really that bad? If it's two consenting adults? Who gives a shit? I was taken aback by their reaction.
I'm willing to bet any amount of money that these girls were total mingers.

Offline plan b

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2018, 02:13:37 PM »
Women are threatened anytime a man has choices. When a man chooses a younger woman, they go ballistic, and do what they do best..shame men or at least try to shame men. Many men submit to this "shame" and try to find a more age appropriate woman.

As women age, they realize that their stock value plummets, and they no longer have as much power over men as they did when they were young. They try to exert their diminishing power by shaming men into making decisions that show that aging women still have value. It's nothing but selfish behavior, but what can you expect from women really?

Offline PatrickBateman

• Adventurer
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2018, 02:14:03 PM »
you have homo tendencies that you need to be explored or go get a blood test and get on TRT.
No homo, but what's the deal with TRT in korea? Readily available?

Asking for a friend...

Yeah, you can get it.  I think the Itaewon clinic doctor even prescribes it after a blood test.  But I'm sure youll pay a bit of a premium.   Don't wait and get it checked if you feel like it might be low.  Our test is more than half of what our grandfathers were.  All the pollution, plastics, chemicals ect. is castrating men.  Keeps us complacent, docile and easy to control.  Not hard to see the results, look at all the soy boys and other emasculated men everywhere putting on makeup.  Men are becoming more like women, and women more like men.   Get on test, grow your beard, and pick up heavy things and put them down over and over.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 02:17:08 PM by PatrickBateman »

Online Aristocrat

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2018, 02:21:21 PM »
Typical.

If it was a 40 +-year-old woman dating a 30 or younger guy...  " you go girl"  " you still got it"  " you are such a cougar, milf ect.. "

Of course, if it's a guy..   " He is a pig", " Can't get a girl his own age" so on ect..   Women in their 30's are gonna hate because they know their time is up and they are aging inside and out, and guys, including their husbands, secretly lust after younger fertile women.  It's just nature. We are animals for fooks sake.  Any guy with testosterone above 200.. would love to bang a 20-year-old, no matter if you're 30, 40, 50, 60, 70..    If you say no that's gross.. you have homo tendencies that you need to be explored or go get a blood test and get on TRT.

Well, I have 2 problems with what you said:

1 - Men and women, despite both being human, are physically and cognitively different and this has had an effect in
societal views. As you say, there is indeed a double standard that women are generally exalted for dating younger guys while men are looked on as old lechers. A true 'alpha male', as is popularly called today, shouldn't give a sh*t what others say about him. He isn't easily swayed by opinions of others or whether there's a double standard. So what?

2 - You might argue differently, but it is our ability to deny or channel our raw instinct that makes us different from animals. All the evidence makes me believe that it's perfectly sound that men find 20yr old women most attractive, regardless of their age. Still, the fact that we find them attractive doesn't mean it's natural or justified for men to
abandon a current relationship to be with a 20yr old; We are not animals, just because the drive is there doesn't mean it's right to fulfil it in the most basic fashion, it's the paradox that makes us human.

Offline theman3285

• Super Waygook
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2018, 02:22:22 PM »
Get on test, grow your beard, and pick up heavy things and put them down over and over.
Amen. Go into beast mode like Patrick Bateman (minus the prozzie killing)

Offline Datasapien

• Super Waygook
  • The sun smells too loud.
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2018, 02:22:49 PM »
It's the same when a teacher has sex with a student. If it is a male teacher then the world goes berserk and he gets thrown in jail for a long time.

When it's a woman having sex with a student then the student is hero, the teacher gets a stern telling off and 100 hours community service.

Reverse the roles in OP's scenario and have the woman be significantly older than the man and I don't think your friends say anything except, lucky you banter.

I just watched the south park episode that makes this joke too.
My favourite line, is when the police chief goes: "Where were all the hot, sex'd up teachers when I was a kid?!"

:laugh: Made me think of that episode too lol.
"We need to track this boy down ... and give him his luckiest boy in America medal right away."  :laugh:
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

Online Chinguetti

• The Legend
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2018, 02:26:28 PM »
There is definitely a double-standard.

But I think a lot of people are under the impression that men don't carry these same views.

They totally do, lol. The story that I was talking about with the woman who couldn't maintain any of her relationships because of strangers? The grief was coming from both men and women, and her boyfriends often broke off the relationships because they got tired of dealing with aggression coming from other men.

There are many reasons for this, and yes, envy and insecurity CAN be among them, but they're not the only or even the main reasons.

Older men with younger women are often associated with cheaters, sugar daddies, and those going through mid-life crisis, and people, both men and women, don't generally approve of those types and the behaviors that are normally associated with them.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 02:29:25 PM by Chinguetti »

Online tylerthegloob

• Super Waygook
  • gg wp
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2018, 02:27:32 PM »
Typical.

If it was a 40 +-year-old woman dating a 30 or younger guy...  " you go girl"  " you still got it"  " you are such a cougar, milf ect.. "

Of course, if it's a guy..   " He is a pig", " Can't get a girl his own age" so on ect..   Women in their 30's are gonna hate because they know their time is up and they are aging inside and out, and guys, including their husbands, secretly lust after younger fertile women.  It's just nature. We are animals for fooks sake.  Any guy with testosterone above 200.. would love to bang a 20-year-old, no matter if you're 30, 40, 50, 60, 70..    If you say no that's gross.. you have homo tendencies that you need to be explored or go get a blood test and get on TRT.

Still, the fact that we find them attractive doesn't mean it's natural or justified for men to
abandon a current relationship to be with a 20yr old; We are not animals, just because the drive is there doesn't mean it's right to fulfil it in the most basic fashion, it's the paradox that makes us human.

I wish more men got this. There's nothing unmanly about restraint.

Offline PatrickBateman

• Adventurer
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2018, 02:27:50 PM »
Typical.

Well, I have 2 problems with what you said:

1 - Men and women, despite both being human, are physically and cognitively different and this has had an effect in
societal views. As you say, there is indeed a double standard that women are generally exalted for dating younger guys while men are looked on as old lechers. A true 'alpha male', as is popularly called today, shouldn't give a sh*t what others say about him. He isn't easily swayed by opinions of others or whether there's a double standard. So what?

2 - You might argue differently, but it is our ability to deny or channel our raw instinct that makes us different from animals. All the evidence makes me believe that it's perfectly sound that men find 20yr old women most attractive, regardless of their age. Still, the fact that we find them attractive
 mean it's natural or justified for men to abandon a current relationship to be with a 20yr old; We are not animals, just because the drive is there doesn't mean it's right to fulfil it in the most basic fashion, it's the paradox that makes us human.

Agree with you. I never said to abandon a current relationship.  I'm just talking deep at our core and not even considering the thousands of years or social evolution and construction.  Obviously, our use of logic and reason separates us from animals.  But at our deepest core we still are and we want to bang every woman we see if we could.  Hot girl walks buy you stare at her ass and want to hump her... first thing that enters your head..  obviously, we can't for a myriad of reasons..  but it's still our first raw thought.

Online eggieguffer

• Waygook Lord
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2018, 02:30:42 PM »

But I think a lot of people are under the impression that men don't carry these same views.

They totally do, lol. The story that I was talking about with the woman who couldn't maintain any of her relationships because of strangers? The grief was coming from both men and women, and her boyfriends often broke off the relationships because they got tired of dealing with aggression coming from other men.

There are many reasons for this, and yes, envy and insecurity CAN be among them, but they're not the only reasons.

What sort of guy would break off a relationship because of strangers' comments about an age gap? Sounds more like a 'he's just not that into you' excuse.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 02:33:19 PM by eggieguffer »

Offline theman3285

• Super Waygook
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2018, 02:36:02 PM »
Women are threatened anytime a man has choices. When a man chooses a younger woman, they go ballistic, and do what they do best..shame men or at least try to shame men. Many men submit to this "shame" and try to find a more age appropriate woman.

As women age, they realize that their stock value plummets, and they no longer have as much power over men as they did when they were young. They try to exert their diminishing power by shaming men into making decisions that show that aging women still have value. It's nothing but selfish behavior, but what can you expect from women really?
+1000000000

Good to know there are some real men left in the Waygook community. Women are highly adept at identifying and exploiting male weakness. It's all part of the screening process for potential mates. For instance, a woman might try to shame a man before sleeping with him, as a test. Act butt hurt, and you're out. Laugh it off, and you're in. Unfortunately some women have cottoned on to the fact that their natural inclination to shame men can also be used in a purely spiteful capacity. This is literally the basest form of human behavior I can imagine.

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2018, 02:36:51 PM »
Why do some women get so bent out of shape when an older guy has a relationship with a younger women?

I was up in Seoul last night, so I met up with a bunch of people who used to hang out together in my first year. One of the guys is 39 and his girlfriend (not present) is 22 and she is about to graduate university next month. The four females present during this discussion flipped out. "You are disgusting. I can't believe you are doing this." I thought they were joking at first, but they wouldn't let it go and the guy ended up walking out of the restaurant. Then they turned on the rest of us, giving us the inquisition "Would you do that? Do you think that's acceptable? He's old enough to be her father." I told them that in the past I had been in a relationship with a girl 10 years my junior. That was met with similar hissing and "gross!". Wtf. Like 17 years, ok I can kind of see that some might find that distasteful. But really, who cares? 10 years? That's nothing. A 25 year old and a 35 year old together is "gross"?

What do you think is the line, where age difference becomes unacceptable? Is it really that bad? If it's two consenting adults? Who gives a shit? I was taken aback by their reaction.

It's called jealousy.  I mean honestly, do you think I give a shit if a 40 year old chick dates a 25 year old guy.  It's less frequent but does happen a bit more than before.  I was in my 20's and me and a few buddies use to bust a nut over Demi Moore when she had that bikini scene in Charlie's Angels.  It was a long time ago, but she was like 40 at the time?  I did date a couple of women 5 or so years older than me.  They were pretty hot and didn't look old at all.  But, mostly I date younger.  I'm getting up near the poster's age and am surprised at how many younger 20 somethings still notice me. 

Online Chinguetti

• The Legend
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2018, 02:40:49 PM »

There are many reasons for this, and yes, envy and insecurity CAN be among them, but they're not the only reasons.

What sort of guy would break off a relationship because of strangers' comments about an age gap? Sounds more like a 'he's just not that into you' excuse.

What people say and how they say them carry a lot of weight when it's constant and consistent, but this isn't just about comments. This is about others' behavior and treatment of them, too. And when all of that piles on, it can get to people after a while.

It's naive to believe that other people's judgment don't affect others at all. They can and they do. You can see plenty of examples of that right here in Korea. Lots of ruined relationships due to societal pressures. And in the example that I gave before, none of those relationships ended suddenly or overnight. They were all serious relationships that were ruined by strain that built up over time.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 02:43:18 PM by Chinguetti »

Offline hangook77

• Expert Waygook
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2018, 02:44:49 PM »
Typical.

I mostly agree.  Though maybe at 70, I'd have to fight the urge if I had a daughter older than that.  Even now, as much as I find a pretty 20 year old nice.  Maturity wise, I want to say I'd like late 20's to early 30's.  Then, again, a lot of women hit some kind b!tch hate radar from late 20's to mid 30's.  I can't tell you how many women I knew when they were 19 and 20 were sweet girls (and I was a few years older then), but now are early 30's and the most hateful angry things you ever came across, especially if you talk anything political or say you like Trump.  F@k them.    Crazy.  Like they are jaded on life and skeptical of everything too.  My brief experience with some hot milfs back in the day confirmed this too.  Once near mid 30's and beyond, they got nice again.  It's like they realized they had to smarten up or they weren't going to get a guy. 

However, if the conversation is mostly dead air, then that attractive 20 year old will wear thin too.  If they are mature for their age fine or if they view you as a fling before moving on, take it for what it is.  If you can find a nice late 20's or early 30's that hasn't become hateful or jaded, and is still quite attractive, that's the best.  Intelligent conversation, some maturity, etc.  Still the 20's have their appeal too. 

Offline #basedcowboyshirt

• Expert Waygook
  • My ring is a mansion.
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2018, 02:46:09 PM »

+1000000000

Good to know there are some real men left in the Waygook community. Women are highly adept at identifying and exploiting male weakness. It's all part of the screening process for potential mates. For instance, a woman might try to shame a man before sleeping with him, as a test. Act butt hurt, and you're out. Laugh it off, and you're in. Unfortunately some women have cottoned on to the fact that their natural inclination to shame men can also be used in a purely spiteful capacity. This is literally the basest form of human behavior I can imagine.

Yikes.

Online Chinguetti

• The Legend
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2018, 02:50:02 PM »

+1000000000

Yikes.

Right?

I'm not going to bother. xD

Offline theman3285

• Super Waygook
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2018, 02:51:02 PM »

+1000000000

Yikes.

Right?

I'm not going to bother. xD
Feed the troll, dammit!!!!! :laugh:

Offline Kayos

• Hero of Waygookistan
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2018, 03:04:40 PM »
It's the same when a teacher has sex with a student. If it is a male teacher then the world goes berserk and he gets thrown in jail for a long time.

When it's a woman having sex with a student then the student is hero, the teacher gets a stern telling off and 100 hours community service.

Reverse the roles in OP's scenario and have the woman be significantly older than the man and I don't think your friends say anything except, lucky you banter.

I just watched the south park episode that makes this joke too.
My favourite line, is when the police chief goes: "Where were all the hot, sex'd up teachers when I was a kid?!"

:laugh: Made me think of that episode too lol.
"We need to track this boy down ... and give him his luckiest boy in America medal right away."  :laugh:

"It seems like, the only crime here, is that she's not doing me." haha